Miki_Chee

Character creation, Hair, & Clothes

I understand where you are coming from with this. But these fashion senses actually exist and identity is supposed to be a realistic life simulator with every aspect of the real world that they can possibly fit in there, including these fashion styles 

• Like 1

At the end of the day I'm not going to be going anywhere near these clothes but I don't want to spoil others dreams by not having it in if you at where I'm coming from

• Like 7

7 hours ago, ApertureScience said:

i don't want to be playing a game where everything is flashy and colored. it would be like GTA 5 with those shitty pink shotgun and ridiculous girl-slut..

5 hours ago, ApertureScience said:

It's a question of being immersed in the game's universe, this is why i dislike those idea.

You complain about the The 'shitty pink shotgun' in GTA Yet you have a PIcture of GTA as your profile pic..

you complain about these clothing not being immersive? Where the heck do you live? i see these clothes every day and enjoy seeing it, its something different in amongst all the grey black and white suits.

Not everyone wants a plain white t-shirt with a pair of jeans, its just stupid. It is a game, and immersion should be about seeing someone wearing something abnormal and being like 'well thats not immersive' What makes a game immersive is the community, and how you as a person intaract as a whole. 

i know identity isnt set in japan. But you can get these clothes anywhere. 

It should be aloud to be a thing just as much as The swaggot look!.

And besides no doubt you are a male ofcorse you dont need to wear it. if anything it just gives you a big flashy colorful target to kill. OOoh waaait its not GTA you wont be able to just kill anyone anywhere? right. 

SO please takeyoue closed minded 12 year old mind and go back to GTA because clearly the maturity of life is to much for you to handle.

• Like 4

ANYWAY!~ back on topic.. Since it seeeeems Colourful clothing isnt immersive.. ive collected some images of Korean fashion!~ which  is  probably more Likeable  then the 'Flashy' japanese clothes.

Korean Clothes.jpg

Alsooo for males  i guess one website you could look at (which if posted this website on another thread before) But these clothes https://newstylish.com/

They are all male clothes  but i think it would work for  both genders,

Edited by Miki_Chee
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

ANYWAY!~ back on topic.. Since it seeeeems Colourful clothing isnt immersive.. ive collected some images of Korean fashion!~ which  is  probably more Likeable  then the 'Flashy' japanese clothes.

Korean Clothes.jpg

Alsooo for males  i guess one website you could look at (which if posted this website on another thread before) But these clothes https://newstylish.com/

They are all male clothes  but i think it would work for  both genders,

I like this style ;)

Then there's me over here with my polo and khakis. The gun is a nice touch, need a license first though.

215.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

hat.jpg.dd5ea83418a520c28bb83bb73f78ea5bjacket.thumb.jpg.309ee9daa681264dc6e1501

shirt.jpg.bba2fa5308fb22cf63ac07195f8431

shoes.thumb.jpg.f0523598bfcc3fd7b56a9ab8

glasses.jpg.87ba7b5a52049701eeb7833c9ef7

This paired with some dark blue jeans, or no jacket and board shorts is what I want for my character.

Edited by Dekan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Herzog said:

921ec93c8bcdc9fd4cc908dc0441687a.jpg

Picture this with a white shirt and black framed glasses :) 

Such Hipster!~

• Like 1

On 9/4/2016 at 3:04 AM, Miki_Chee said:

You complain about the The 'shitty pink shotgun' in GTA Yet you have a PIcture of GTA as your profile pic..

you complain about these clothing not being immersive? Where the heck do you live? i see these clothes every day and enjoy seeing it, its something different in amongst all the grey black and white suits.

Not everyone wants a plain white t-shirt with a pair of jeans, its just stupid. It is a game, and immersion should be about seeing someone wearing something abnormal and being like 'well thats not immersive' What makes a game immersive is the community, and how you as a person intaract as a whole. 

i know identity isnt set in japan. But you can get these clothes anywhere. 

It should be aloud to be a thing just as much as The swaggot look!.

And besides no doubt you are a male ofcorse you dont need to wear it. if anything it just gives you a big flashy colorful target to kill. OOoh waaait its not GTA you wont be able to just kill anyone anywhere? right. 

SO please takeyoue closed minded 12 year old mind and go back to GTA because clearly the maturity of life is to much for you to handle.

I never said i disliked GTA, and second, it's a pic from Vice City.

"Muh 12 year old GTA go back to GTA!! not with my opinion? well go back to your gta and c4ll of d00ty"

No. Well you must be asian then because such cloth is not very present on my country (france) cause those are ridiculous. Also the game aim a exotic contemporary design so yep..

5 hours ago, ApertureScience said:

"Muh 12 year old GTA go back to GTA!! not with my opinion? well go back to your gta and c4ll of d00ty"

No. Well you must be asian then because such cloth is not very present on my country (france) cause those are ridiculous. Also the game aim a exotic contemporary design so yep..

The games aims to make everyone's character unique and make everyone happy by allowing unique customization and play styles. Please stop moaning. If you don't like the fact that these clothing styles will be in game then tough luck. It's the devs choice whether or not they are. Don't like it? Go make your own game.

Edited by Herzog

1 hour ago, ApertureScience said:

Really you are going to bring Ethnicity into this? what does it matter if im asian or not?

And first of all i dont play GTA or Call of Duty.. im not interested in identity for PVP cops and robber bang bang.. im in it for the social aspect and the freedom to express yourself online to other people. also im in it for the roleplay aspect of it. I have no means to play it in a way like GTA if i wanted to id just play GTA? if anything im kind of worried that Twelvey but hurt jack asses like yourself. will just make the 'social aspect' of the game turn to poop Because all you gonna wanna do is shoot some people. 

There is more to this game than playing bad ass and trying to be top dog gangsta wannabee..

There are some creative aspects to it that some players would prefer to do. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ApertureScience said:

'such cloth is not very present on my country (france) cause those are ridiculous'

Another thing to is, its a game. It is not france.. its a place where people will be able to express themselves... and enlighten people like you into interesting fashion that you yourself in real life wouldent see in day to day life.. it would let you experience new things. and maybe even educate you on what else kind of things there are in the world. 

If these clothing hurt your eyeballs and you dont like them.. then what ever? If it bothers you? Then just look at it in a different way. i see it as something Artistic. seeing something different, can arises alot of new idea's and thoughts.

Anyway what im trying to say is that there is more to life and this world then what you expereince in your own world.. and there are things people may want or like that you dont like. Everyone is different. and im not expecting you to go GAGA of this choice of clothing. id like for you to be more open minded, and just see it as an experience. just because you dont see it in your country it dosnt mean that others wont enjoy seeing it? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Miki_Chee said:

Another thing to is, its a game. It is not france.. its a place where people will be able to express themselves... and enlighten people like you into interesting fashion that you yourself in real life wouldent see in day to day life.. it would let you experience new things. and maybe even educate you on what else kind of things there are in the world. 

If these clothing hurt your eyeballs and you dont like them.. then what ever? If it bothers you? Then just look at it in a different way. i see it as something Artistic. seeing something different, can arises alot of new idea's and thoughts.

Anyway what im trying to say is that there is more to life and this world then what you expereince in your own world.. and there are things people may want or like that you dont like. Everyone is different. and im not expecting you to go GAGA of this choice of clothing. id like for you to be more open minded, and just see it as an experience. just because you dont see it in your country it dosnt mean that others wont enjoy seeing it? 

This dude will see plenty of fashion where he lives, France is no exception in that sense. He's just moaning about it and both you and @Herzog reacting to him won't change his mind, it'll just make him react back.

• Like 1

Only hairstyle I want is...

GIVE ME PURPLE HAIR DYE! xD

Gonna make my character dress a bit like me- black clothes, heavy sharp eyeliner, purple or dark lipstick and PURRRRRRRRRRRRPLE HAAAAAAAAIR!

11156280_930476953640923_813084745802208

*vixie's half-face reveal*

Edited by Vix
  • Like 7

Id like to dye my hair white or silver IRL. Will do in game aswell. Im sure there will be multiple hair colour choices.

• Like 1

One thing that I wear in real life all around are  Vambraces  yes they may be armor but hunters use them and if done correct they can look awesome

Really hope their in the game.

54358-100_5950.jpg?w=320&h=240

Untitled_1.png

Want my character to look like this. However, want my nerdy glasses instead of shades.

And dont forget the snapback and ducktail :) White hair of course

Edited by Herzog

7 hours ago, FrozenCarpet said:

I want to look like an episode 1 Rick Grimes, I'll be the best cop around.

so you want to be confused and disoreantated as you walk around in a hostpital gown trying to work out wat happened?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miki_Chee said:

so you want to be confused and disoreantated as you walk around in a hostpital gown trying to work out wat happened?

Perfect response :D