JonathanTaylor

Alpha Kappa Alpha Fraternity Group

uni.png

uni_stuff.png

What Is AKA Fraternity?

AKA is not a gang. It is not a job. It is a brotherhood.

AKA was first founded in 1968 and has since then been the top fraternity at Identity University.

AKA = Alpha Kappa Alpha

AKA is a University Fraternity group based at the campus found on the Island.
Every member of AKA stays at a single frat house that they all share the costs for.

Please keep in mind, this isnt a criminal organisation. This is simply a, on the side, roleplay group for those that wish to attend the uni but as a group.

We will however has a small set of ranks to distinguish our brothers except they are more of a reputation or status on campus.

Ranks

Ranks work on a simple: If you do good, you get a promotion, system.

Simply showing the group that you can down 2 bottles of vodka in 1 minute and manage to keep it down will definitely earn you a promotion.

Big Man On Campus
(Leader)

Herzog
(Jonathan Taylor)

Super Popular

Hot Stuff

Popular

Party Sponge

Wingman

In Crowd Newbie

Wannabe

Prep

Kid-Espo18

Roleplay

We will get into a lot of RP scenarios in this group.

These include:

Hosting Parties (Of Course)

Going To Others' Parties

Group Outings On Campus

Studying ¬¬

Athletics

Drinking

Beer Pong!

Etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so i decided to make a group for a Uni Frat group.

This is just a small RP group separate from the rest of the world. It will only be found on the Uni campus.

I plan for my character (Jonathan Taylor) to go to Uni for a bit so i thought it would make some great RP to make a Fraternity group.

This is the first of its kind and will hopefully intrigue others to make other Fraternity and Sorority groups to challenge us on the athletics track.

Anyway there is a lot to be done on this thread as i need to add a lot of things. I am not quite sure about adding a recruitment process but i shall see.

If you are interested in joining just post below or send me a PM

Please bare in mind there is currently only one condition.

You must be male. Fraternity houses only consists of men. So ladies if you want to join in youll have to create your own Sorority house, sorry :) 

Please do NOT join this group if you dont plan on attending the University in game.

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

Why would you do this to me @Herzog ?!?! Am i at least able to visit you guys?

You sure can. Come by our frat house parties some time

If anything I would want to be this dude

If you all have seen American Pie ( Come on. Be honest here )

tumblr_m5f1glbE521r4r71ho1_500.gif

• Like 1

On 4/3/2016 at 10:41 PM, Herzog said:

uni.png

uni_stuff.png

What Is AKA Fraternity?

AKA is not a gang. It is not a job. It is a brotherhood.

AKA was first founded in 1968 and has since then been the top fraternity at Identity University.

AKA = Alpha Kappa Alpha

AKA is a University Fraternity group based at the campus found on the Island.
Every member of AKA stays at a single frat house that they all share the costs for.

Please keep in mind, this isnt a criminal organisation. This is simply a, on the side, roleplay group for those that wish to attend the uni but as a group.

We will however has a small set of ranks to distinguish our brothers except they are more of a reputation or status on campus.

Ranks

Ranks work on a simple: If you do good, you get a promotion, system.

Simply showing the group that you can down 2 bottles of vodka in 1 minute and manage to keep it down will definitely earn you a promotion.

Big Man On Campus
(Leader)

Herzog
(Jonathan Taylor)

Super Popular

Hot Stuff

Popular

Party Sponge

Wingman

In Crowd Newbie

Wannabe

Prep

Kid-Espo18

Roleplay

We will get into a lot of RP scenarios in this group.

These include:

Hosting Parties (Of Course)

Going To Others' Parties

Group Outings On Campus

Studying ¬¬

Athletics

Drinking

Beer Pong!

Etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so i decided to make a group for a Uni Frat group.

This is just a small RP group separate from the rest of the world. It will only be found on the Uni campus.

I plan for my character (Jonathan Taylor) to go to Uni for a bit so i thought it would make some great RP to make a Fraternity group.

This is the first of its kind and will hopefully intrigue others to make other Fraternity and Sorority groups to challenge us on the athletics track.

Anyway there is a lot to be done on this thread as i need to add a lot of things. I am not quite sure about adding a recruitment process but i shall see.

If you are interested in joining just post below or send me a PM

Please bare in mind there is currently only one condition.

You must be male. Fraternity houses only consists of men. So ladies if you want to join in youll have to create your own Sorority house, sorry :) 

Please do NOT join this group if you dont plan on attending the University in game.

Keep the noise at a minimum I'd hate to ruin a party of yours after receiving a complaint or two, also public intoxication is a crime so keep it in the house. ;D

1 hour ago, FrozenCarpet said:

Keep the noise at a minimum I'd hate to ruin a party of yours after receiving a complaint or two, also public intoxication is a crime so keep it in the house. ;D

You the man boss

On April 18, 2016 at 2:33 AM, Herzog said:

Well what let's not make this our main focus here and I promise you guys can have as much drinks and fun as you want just don't be like the people from neighbors, when people ask you to tone it down just tone it down public intoxication is a crime and a DUI it will be taken seriously but as for noise since we all have been to college before or at least thrown a party we will be as sensitive as possible but as long as you aren't disturbing anyone you should be okay. 

Let There Be Your Hope in your Vote fo Jakob Nunes

9 minutes ago, ThereIsHope said:

Well what let's not make this our main focus here and I promise you guys can have as much drinks and fun as you want just don't be like the people from neighbors, when people ask you to tone it down just tone it down public intoxication is a crime and a DUI it will be taken seriously but as for noise since we all have been to college before or at least thrown a party we will be as sensitive as possible but as long as you aren't disturbing anyone you should be okay. 

Let There Be Your Hope in your Vote fo Jakob Nunes

Fear not. If all goes to plan, we'll have an off campus fraternity house so we won't have anyone to bother. The only people well be bothering is the people getting a spam of invites to our party!

11 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Fear not. If all goes to plan, we'll have an off campus fraternity house so we won't have anyone to bother. The only people well be bothering is the people getting a spam of invites to our party!

Well that is good perhaps one time I could join your party! I'm not much of a drinker but I'd like to hear the thoughts of younger college kids out there! Of course only with your permission.

5 minutes ago, ThereIsHope said:

Well that is good perhaps one time I could join your party! I'm not much of a drinker but I'd like to hear the thoughts of younger college kids out there! Of course only with your permission.

Anyone's welcome. Join the leaderboards of partying jocks of the uni. Let yourself go wild!

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Anyone's welcome. Join the leaderboards of partying jocks of the uni. Let yourself go wild!

Wild I can not do but have fun with you all, I can arrange! *laughs*

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, QuashQai said:

Is there a place for a "Mobster"?

B|

Anyone is welcome. As long as you are attending the uni anyone can join

*Miki Chee Goes under cover dressed as a nerdy Asian boy, so she can get drunk and blend with the other guys*

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

*Miki Chee Goes under cover dressed as a nerdy Asian boy, so she can get drunk and blend with the other guys*

Good idea! Wouldn't be difficult to disguise your breasts as Asian women barely have any 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Good idea! Wouldn't be difficult to disguise your breasts as Asian women barely have any 

but now seriously: don't be inpolite to  strangers that act like they would be a girl (rule 30) lolz