JonathanTaylor

Just need some confirmation :)

Okay so i just need something confirming.

When the modules release and i create my character, will my character be transferred to both the beta and full release after that or will i have to recreate everything from scratch? 

Sorry, a bit of a noob question but oh well.

Thank you,

Herzog

• Like 1

They said they were going to try and make it possible but it would be kind of unfair for people to new people since the players that played the beta will have loads of money at day 1.

5 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

They said they were going to try and make it possible but it would be kind of unfair for people to new people since the players that played the beta will have loads of money at day 1.

do you think a backer shouldn't get a headstart because he/she donated even before there was actual alpha gameplay? 

You will more than likely have to recreate your character when Identity launches as a full game. We expect that there will be a lot more to character customization in the full version than in The Town Square social module that you will want to take advantage of. Options will be added, some changed, or several potentially removed from now until then.

We will however discuss transferring some of what you achieve during the social lobby module to your new character during release. We of course want your experience in the social lobby to be meaningful, and we would want to reward you for taking part in this experience with us!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Motown said:

You will more than likely have to recreate your character when Identity launches as a full game. We expect that there will be a lot more to character customization in the full version than in The Town Square social module that you will want to take advantage of. Options will be added, some changed, or several potentially removed from now until then.

We will however discuss transferring some of what you achieve during the social lobby module to your new character during release. We of course want your experience in the social lobby to be meaningful, and we would want to reward you for taking part in this experience with us!

you mean something like the character transfer in gta online?

20 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you mean something like the character transfer in gta online?

We probably won't be able to do a full character transfer for the technical reasons mentioned above. But we would want to reward our players with some visual indicator that you took part in the social lobby module before launch, that you can show off to other players after launch. Even during beta testing, it's entirely possible that bugs or exploits may be discovered where players earn an unimaginable amount of money, or hoard items that could damage the economy in the full release. We can't say for certain how this will be handled yet. We'll have to see what happens when we reach that point.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Motown said:

We probably won't be able to do a full character transfer for the technical reasons mentioned above. But we would want to reward our players with some visual indicator that you took part in the social lobby module before launch, that you can show off to other players after launch. Even during beta testing, it's entirely possible that bugs or exploits may be discovered where players earn an unimaginable amount of money, or hoard items that could damage the economy in the full release. We can't say for certain how this will be handled yet. We'll have to see what happens when we reach that point.

a good anti cheat engine is nothing to worry about

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 0:16 AM, Shimozukachi said:

do you think a backer shouldn't get a headstart because he/she donated even before there was actual alpha gameplay? 

Well they already get a headstart, i'm talking about those people who will already be billionaire before the game gets released

2 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Well they already get a headstart, i'm talking about those people who will already be billionaire before the game gets released

it'S like in reallife. if you make a good business you get much. if you're too late you're just too late :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DuramaxDude said:

When is the release date for the full game? Is it this year?

you know what a search function is? release=late 2016/early 2017.

Full release not soon, but first module TTS is soon enough. May be late summer. But gameplay video - that what we need first :)

• Like 1

I think it's fair not only did we donate but it will set a back story for the locals before the "immigrants" arrive. Or can we build a wall? (I'm kidding this is a reference to Trump)

Well your refrence is i dont wanna call it rascist but its kind of rude so yeah  Game will come out eventually and by next year you will all be playing on steam IDENTITY THE BEST GAME THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

They should of had a pledge called Trump. The main selling point of it is the reward of a small load of 1 million dollars :) Just a thought

• Like 1

I guarantee we will have a Donald Trump running for governor... ¬¬ he will probably win to. lol 

Its never to late to start a business and become a billionare you just work for it. People dont realise and its hard to become a billionaire in one night unless your shares soar by 500% but thats impossible anyways yeah and if donald trump ran for president no just no in Identity

I'd actually like to play around with the character editor before I make anything serious. For the full release there should be a "Would you like to recreate or change your character's appearance?" option like in GTA Online from PS3 to PC.