Poll  

170 members have voted

  1. 1. How have you heard of Identity?

    • Stumbled upon it
      70
    • Interested personally.
      51
    • Friend told you.
      21
  2. 2. Have you ever been scammed online before?

    • No
      91
    • Yes
      51
  3. 3. Will you buy the game?

    • Already got the passport
      108
    • Maybe
      32
    • Probably not
      2
    • No
      0


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Narc said:

Who are you to speak for everyone lmao go away
and i said 90% of private servers, not 90% of people will be on private servers, think before you speak ;) 

I don't like his logic. He saying he can't get into trouble if he isn't caught but he fails to realize that people report other people. Enough reports and you get suspended or banned.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 3:57 PM, Narc said:

No you didn't because i read your topic and as i stated, it looks better with more effort but i still dont understand how this concept is going to work without breaking any rules, all you've stated is that ' They will be taken down ' which is all i can see, kos'ing, which in most servers, will be against rules. 

I don't get how it will be kos if there is a motive.  Its not random killing.  We don't just walk down the street killing a random civilian.  We will see who is being a dick to others and making the game not fun for them then deal with them in an appropriate way.  I don't see why anyone would be against a group ensuring that no one will be a dick because of their money eg putting other companies out of business because they might make a better product or service.  Surely you can agree that the more fun way for both people would be some friendly rivalry think Pepsi and Coke.   Destroying a company will only be fun for one person.  Which is a major thing that identity is trying to address making the game fun for everyone.  What I am really hearing is that you want to get a lot of money then be a dick and are worried that someone might oppose you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Narc said:

Who are you to speak for everyone lmao go away
and i said 90% of private servers, not 90% of people will be on private servers, think before you speak ;) 

I believe the term you would be looking for rather than "think before you speak" is "think before you type" so you should "think before you type" as "think before you speak" is invalid since you cannot speak but only type.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Narc said:

Who are you to speak for everyone lmao go away
and i said 90% of private servers, not 90% of people will be on private servers, think before you speak ;) 

You would be surprised to know i'm not speaking for everyone... I'm talking about us in the Anonymous group... Maybe you should go away? Think before you speak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tanner_ said:

You would be surprised to know i'm not speaking for everyone... I'm talking about us in the Anonymous group... Maybe you should go away? Think before you speak

Sir, as quoted, I believe the term you would be looking for rather than "think before you speak" is "think before you type" so you should "think before you type" as "think before you speak" is invalid since you cannot speak but only type.

So you need to adapt to "think before you type" as "think before you speak" is invalid due to the fact that "think before you speak" cannot be spoken as we are on an internet forum for a game which is yet to be release, back to the topic, "think before you type" is grammatically correct as you can't "think before you speak" but you can "think before you type" on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Judgement said:

Sir, as quoted, I believe the term you would be looking for rather than "think before you speak" is "think before you type" so you should "think before you type" as "think before you speak" is invalid since you cannot speak but only type.

So you need to adapt to "think before you type" as "think before you speak" is invalid due to the fact that "think before you speak" cannot be spoken as we are on an internet forum for a game which is yet to be release, back to the topic, "think before you type" is grammatically correct as you can't "think before you speak" but you can "think before you type" on the internet.

Honestly it's not important. Identity will have random killings, but there are ways to prevent this @Judgement @Tanner_ @Prevantis @Narc @LylePyle Such as being, stress levels. In the stream they talked about stress levels. It makes it harder to just pull out a gun and start shooting. This is roleplay, but also we get to choose our own paths. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-1 at 0:37 AM, Prevantis said:

I don't get how it will be kos if there is a motive.  Its not random killing.  We don't just walk down the street killing a random civilian.  We will see who is being a dick to others and making the game not fun for them then deal with them in an appropriate way.  I don't see why anyone would be against a group ensuring that no one will be a dick because of their money eg putting other companies out of business because they might make a better product or service.  Surely you can agree that the more fun way for both people would be some friendly rivalry think Pepsi and Coke.   Destroying a company will only be fun for one person.  Which is a major thing that identity is trying to address making the game fun for everyone.  What I am really hearing is that you want to get a lot of money then be a dick and are worried that someone might oppose you.

How its carried out, if you know you have a motive and the person you go and kill doesnt know your motive, to them it looks like you just randomly killed them, which is obviously going to cause issues. IMO and probs quite a few private server managers opinions im sure ' being a dick ' isnt justified to kill them. What you're hearing is that i want to get alot of money then be a dick and are worried that someone might appose me? ha.

On 2017-6-1 at 4:38 AM, Tanner_ said:

You would be surprised to know i'm not speaking for everyone... I'm talking about us in the Anonymous group... Maybe you should go away? Think before you speak

maybe i should go away? lmao don't quote what i said months ago then trying to start shit then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Narc said:

How its carried out, if you know you have a motive and the person you go and kill doesnt know your motive, to them it looks like you just randomly killed them, which is obviously going to cause issues. IMO and probs quite a few private server managers opinions im sure ' being a dick ' isnt justified to kill them. What you're hearing is that i want to get alot of money then be a dick and are worried that someone might appose me? ha.

maybe i should go away? lmao don't quote what i said months ago then trying to start shit then.

The people we target will be those who are obnoxious, hot headed, and it will be obvious to why we targeted each player. @Narc We do not target players just because they are successful. I don't care whether they are rich or not. I care if they make the experience of Identity RPG bad for the majority of players. I think we can both agree on that. And if you say that, that's the job of police, (I can say that I believe you have to use unethical ways that police can't use)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

The people we target will be those who are obnoxious, hot headed, and it will be obvious to why we targeted each player. @Narc We do not target players just because they are successful. I don't care whether they are rich or not. I care if they make the experience of Identity RPG bad for the majority of players. I think we can both agree on that. And if you say that, that's the job of police, (I can say that I believe you have to use unethical ways that police can't use)  

yah whatevs i know what you mean, but you still don't understand what i am saying, to me it seems like you think if someones hot headed and cocky because they are rich, they should automatically think that they are going to be killed for it, which is ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-3 at 7:54 AM, Narc said:

yah whatevs i know what you mean, but you still don't understand what i am saying, to me it seems like you think if someones hot headed and cocky because they are rich, they should automatically think that they are going to be killed for it, which is ridiculous. 

No, it's when everyone on the server hates them

 

Bump B|

Edited by njayminsim1115

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-3 at 5:14 AM, njayminsim1115 said:

And if you say that, that's the job of police, (I can say that I believe you have to use unethical ways that police can't use)  

You do know that it is such thing that you are undermining the police and also not abiding by the law and also you could stop a better punishment or an investigation the police might have and they could target you and your group for murder... Beware if I see you I will be surely reporting your activities to the police. :D Killing is not justified by another persons actions but by your own and so you will pay the price instead of he who you kill. I will have eyes and ears everywhere, even on you without your knowledge. hehe Good Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 4:21 PM, LuckyDuck said:

You do know that it is such thing that you are undermining the police and also not abiding by the law and also you could stop a better punishment or an investigation the police might have and they could target you and your group for murder... Beware if I see you I will be surely reporting your activities to the police. :D Killing is not justified by another persons actions but by your own and so you will pay the price instead of he who you kill. I will have eyes and ears everywhere, even on you without your knowledge. hehe Good Luck.

We are in the "Gang Sector" after all ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2017 at 5:58 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I find favor in this here "Anonymous"! For Anonymous (in real life) has always had my interest! 

You realise he's basically saying he doesn't want the island run by a player Governor but by everyone equally, right? Meaning, he'd actually be working against you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

You realise he's basically saying he doesn't want the island run by a player Governor but by everyone equally, right? Meaning, he'd actually be working against you.

Brian...quit filtering me. These post were in the beginning of Identity days for one, and at the time I wasn't too clear on the concept he had. I felt as though he was simply using the real Anonymous concept which challenges government when government is corrupt. Not for personal wishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 5:37 PM, Prevantis said:

I don't get how it will be kos if there is a motive.  Its not random killing.  We don't just walk down the street killing a random civilian.  We will see who is being a dick to others and making the game not fun for them then deal with them in an appropriate way.  I don't see why anyone would be against a group ensuring that no one will be a dick because of their money eg putting other companies out of business because they might make a better product or service.  Surely you can agree that the more fun way for both people would be some friendly rivalry think Pepsi and Coke.   Destroying a company will only be fun for one person.  Which is a major thing that identity is trying to address making the game fun for everyone.  What I am really hearing is that you want to get a lot of money then be a dick and are worried that someone might oppose you.

1. People who are a dick to others is a part of life, and it should also be a part of Identity. You are allowed to be a dick IF it is in the boundaries of RP. You don't see people in real life chasing people who are dicks to others, right?

2. This isn't a "everyone wins" type of game, for someone to be able to win, someone needs to lose. That's just life.

Please note: This is my opinion on things

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

@LuckyDuck It's been awhile, but I was interested in the idea of vigilantism that could exist in Identity?

Well, you will be wanted by the police and also no actual mechanic supports such a thing. It would be on your own accord, while you won't get special privileges from anyone. Cops will arrest you if you get caught and also why do that if you don't get paid. You can just be a cop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, Brian just keeps following Lucious around. Sounds like foreshadowing to the polls once the game comes out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/02/2018 at 2:52 PM, Rekter said:

1. People who are a dick to others is a part of life, and it should also be a part of Identity. You are allowed to be a dick IF it is in the boundaries of RP. You don't see people in real life chasing people who are dicks to others, right?

2. This isn't a "everyone wins" type of game, for someone to be able to win, someone needs to lose. That's just life.

Please note: This is my opinion on things

No I totally agree, although I believe at a point a monopoly or a group becomes too powerful and uses their power poorly. Regular "dick" ness happens but in the extreme Anonymous is there.

 

On 07/02/2018 at 5:14 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Well, you will be wanted by the police and also no actual mechanic supports such a thing. It would be on your own accord, while you won't get special privileges from anyone. Cops will arrest you if you get caught and also why do that if you don't get paid. You can just be a cop.

Ok I appreciate it. I wouldn't want to be a cop so I guess we'll just see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now