1. 1. Let's have a great first governor AKA Thomas Hetch

• Yes
    • No
    • May change
  2. 2. Taxes Like or No Like

• Dislike
  3. 3. Healthcare

• Dislike

And I am too and military wont be in the game and it is all a matter of opinion to what good policies are and what good policies are not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

And I am too and military wont be in the game and it is all a matter of opinion to what good policies are and what good policies are not.

Good luck to you...we might not even be in the same server!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Yes but I think that the whole governor thing will be only one governor of the whole game.

In that case, GOOD LUCK!

• Like 2

Like to start off by saying GL on the campaign trail whatever happens I hope it makes Identity a better island.

I have a few questions on your policies just because I'm curious.

1. 1. Will you force everyone to have health insurance?
  2. 2. How do you expect to pay for healthcare, welfare, and governmental wages? (keep in mind we will only have 300 people tops on per server)
  3. 3. How would you help businesses grow?

maybe but for how long will they be governor.

They say 4 days

Oh wow that is real little how can we get the policies in action though with so little time in office.

• Like 1

Oh wow that is real little how can we get the policies in action though with so little time in office.

Mr. Hetch is right! I don't feel like the term would be so short!

• Like 3

The reasons I have low taxes on my tax board is one so people can afford their life style and so people hopefully will buy shares in companies so the stock market will go up so which will keep the economy a float. It is the same with business takes because big corporate companies  will want to make money by investing in which they will most likely buy the shares of other companies to make money out of money. Weed company taxes instead of 2% the tax rate will be 5% because they technically selling drugs that are illegal to the US government but if I am elected they will be legal because people will want to smoke weed and if it is illegal we know that more people will be put in jail for possession, smoking, and distributing weed the prisons will get over crowded and that means we won't be able to fit criminals in prisons for more serious crimes. 

Updated Ad.jpg

I am proud to present the wonderful campaign poster made by my wonderful campaign manager @Qlight123 Thank You so Very much toy you and everyone else for making my campaign possible. 

Updated Ad.jpg

I am proud to present the wonderful campaign poster made by my wonderful campaign manager @Qlight123 Thank You so Very much toy you and everyone else for making my campaign possible. 

First I want to say good luck in the campaign and second, how are you going to keep the government funded (paying for health care, welfare, employees, police, etc)?

~Dolore

That is why we have taxes and government contributes and I will invest in the stock market and also the treasure will also take care of that stuff.

Yes I understand that but over and over again you have stressed low taxes for business and for personal along with exellcent healthcare, strong police force, and a clean government all of which are very expensive to maintain. So I'm just curios where the majority of the income will come from?

Edited by dolore

On 1/20/2017 at 1:44 PM, ThomasHetch said:

I think that all races, sexual orientations, religions, and political statuses should be welcome with loving arms in this great state.

Edited by SupremeLeader

On 1/20/2017 at 3:37 PM, ThomasHetch said:

I think that the minimum wage should be $15 an hour. Don't fire people if they make one little mistake business owners. Minimum layoffs would be great.

With the increase of minimum wage, it would also bring the decrease of potential job openings, as business owners now have to pay more per worker. 

This leaves business owners with two options:

#1: They don't fire workers, but they raise prices substantially, which negatively affects the customer base and business prosperity

#2: They fire workers, and now we have a rising unemployment rate

With this, why would you promote the $15 minimum wage?