• No
    • May change
  2. 2. Taxes Like or No Like

• Dislike
  3. 3. Healthcare

• Dislike

34 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

The lowest tax rates yet

I don't think the taxes were the problem. More or less how you planned to use the tax money.

I have changed my stance on the police thing to 20℅ and 15℅ will go to the medical care and then I will make sure that the fire men will have 15℅ and the rest will go to proposition the people vote on. Cities will take care of roads. I am also happy that I have almost 60℅ support from voters that will vote for me.

Edited by ThomasHetch
  • Like 1

You have my vote Mr.Hetch, and should you ever need me i will be happy to assist you in any matter.

Something that really bothers me is that you're the CEO of a private security corp. If you could give more information in regards to this detail (as I don't want to vote for someone who has a conflict of interests) it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by uncannierlink
  • Like 1

I have already had posted that I will sign over ownership of I win and that will be signed over to my vice president

30 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

I have already had posted that I will sign over ownership of I win and that will be signed over to my vice president

Thank you for clarifying.

I thank all my supporters for getting me to the place I am in right now in the poles and I thank all the people of Identity for having their own opinion on not only politics but in everything because it is a civil right that means so much toe that you can walk out onto that street and say what ever you want and think what ever you want I also support all the civil rights because with those civil rights it makes the Island great. 

I advise you all to not follow Mr. Thomas Hetch. There's so much more in my alliance of corporations to support you all. Message me for details!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

I advise you all to not follow Mr. Thomas Hetch. There's so much more in my alliance of corporations to support you all. Message me for details!

Nah

4 minutes ago, Qlight123 said:

What even is it about

The Great Monarchy or Royal Family is a group of all the game's most elite businesses, military, mobs, and police officers. We're currently building and have about 40 members!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Is this really a place to be promoting.

Best place to promote is through topics, you're a politician, you know how this works!

• Like 2

You're smart, good competition for me. But correction, your content says I would like to see a great first governor, like taxes, and like healthcare. I just simply agreed with your polls.

8 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Yet in my content I have that you voted for me.

• Like 2

I am implying when I say that that I will be the great first governor. And I am sorry that you didn't understand what I was saying.

6 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

I am implying when I say that that I will be the great first governor. And I am sorry that you didn't understand what I was saying.

You see Thomas, everyone thinking about being Governor can give good tax plans and healthcare policies. However, very few are capable of doing what I am doing. I am building what you could call a team of the elite businesses, police officers, doctors, military, and mobs. All in alliance together with one thing in common...me as their leader. I'm working with about 40 guys right now on a project called The Royal Guard, a small group inside our overall team The Royal Family.

• Like 2