Striker

Vehicle ideas

I think a great idea for vehicles is nitro or something else like that. I think their could be car customization like the car abilities in JC3. It would be cool to have car features like drifting, sliding, lifting car up, or honking. I also think you should have to refill gas but its cheap and only like once every year in game, or I think you shouldn't have to have car gas. Things like that but way way more would be so awesome! I also think it would be best if any of your vehicles flipped over or were up side down then you should be able to life it back up. And will their be wheelies for motorcycles or cars if they are going fast enough? I think it would be really cool if their were bikes like in gta 5 where you can do crazy stunts! Like bike customization or abilities depending on talent.

Edited by Striker

ye it would be also cool to have these rockets in our back pack ayy

It's not JC3 neither GTA V. It's supposed to be realistic, without any fancy-nitro-shit. Better idea for customization would be to add stages of the car. For example - there is BMW 3 Series. It has the Luxury Line, Sport Line, Advantage model and the M-Sport. It also has huge choice for engines - from 1,5L gas to 3L diesel. It would be so dope if cars in Identity had similar choices like that including the engine selection, because seeing one car with the same bodykit and engine all over the island would be very GTA-ish thing.

10 hours ago, Striker said:

I think a great idea for vehicles is nitro or something else like that. I think their could be car customization like the car abilities in JC3. It would be cool to have car features like drifting, sliding, lifting car up, or honking. I also think you should have to refill gas but its cheap and only like once every year in game, or I think you shouldn't have to have car gas. Things like that but way way more would be so awesome! I also think it would be best if any of your vehicles flipped over or were up side down then you should be able to life it back up. And will their be wheelies for motorcycles or cars if they are going fast enough? I think it would be really cool if their were bikes like in gta 5 where you can do crazy stunts! Like bike customization or abilities depending on talent.

What makes you think this game is going to be anything like GTA?

The only realistic-type modifications I see would be replacing of parts, suspension raising/lowering, and maybe an option for having or not having sunroof, convertible, wheel types

Honestly a lot of these ideas are too big to comprehend, it would cost a fortune to get a car modded and extremely hard to get. If there are even going to be car mods i think that while the mod is being installed, the car is taken away from you for a long time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NickyB said:

Honestly a lot of these ideas are too big to comprehend, it would cost a fortune to get a car modded and extremely hard to get. If there are even going to be car mods i think that while the mod is being installed, the car is taken away from you for a long time.

People are forgetting that this is a game about realism, so you aren't going to get an armoured batmobile with machine gun turrets on either side no matter how much you pay.

• Like 1

On 27.1.2016 at 4:08 PM, Striker said:

1. row: ...abilities in jc3: just cause 3 is a sandbox explode everything game.

2. row: ...features like drifting...: it's a game with realistic driving physics. no drift button. if you don't know how to use the brake, turn, release break, volles roär and turn back you'll never learn drifting.

2. row: sliding: the same like for drifting

2. row: lifting car: it's a realistic game. if they add hydraulics it will be ingame expensive, you're car's axis will break and yeah. just google

2. row: refil gas: what gas? laughing gas?

4. row: flipped cars lifting back: you'll need a tow truck or a crane. you know identity wont be a gta v mod, right?

5. row: wheelis: 100% possible with a vanilla bike. with a car only by completely modifying it. but i think it won't be available ingame. maybe on private servers that use mods. would be cool but it would fit more into gta v.

5. row: crazy bike stunts like in gta v: seriously? if you fall down too fast with a bike it gets wrecked and you and your nuts are dead. gta v allows you to fall down from >100 miles over the ground and land with a bike or car without any damage. unrealistic-

6. row: bike customization: available in reallife and most probably ingame.

6. row: abilities depending on talent: it's called skill. go to the ingame gym or whatever or read a book to get better with bikes.

6 hours ago, Striker said:

Funny, no one reads carefully.

carefully enough?

• Like 1

On 1/27/2016 at 2:08 AM, Striker said:

I also think you should have to refill gas but its cheap and only like once every year in game, or I think you shouldn't have to have car gas. 

This is why people think you're a GTA kid...

• Like 2

You should have to refill from 4 to 9 times a month, it should depend on how fast you go, if you keep high rpm or low rpm, if you have a Prius or a Lamborghini... But once a YEAR??

Does your mom refill once a year or once very 3-4 days??

19 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

You should have to refill from 4 to 9 times a month, it should depend on how fast you go, if you keep high rpm or low rpm, if you have a Prius or a Lamborghini... But once a YEAR??

Does your mom refill once a year or once very 3-4 days??

Isn't the in game time gonna be faster than real life? Or is it gonna be real time so you can only play at night in game at night in real life?

2 hours ago, Striker said:

Isn't the in game time gonna be faster than real life? Or is it gonna be real time so you can only play at night in game at night in real life?

ask the identity team via twitter or facebook

5 hours ago, Striker said:

Won't be real time but day will be longer and night shorter but still, gas is gonna be based on real life time, i guess

I believe different server owners will be capable of customizing a lot of what's in the game to make their servers more unique, this will allow Identity to appeal to all types of gamers with all the different server varieties. I honestly intend on joining a whitelisted server my first time where people are interested in hardcore role-play. I honestly don't want to invest time into an unwhitelisted server where 11 year olds are running around trolling, baiting, and in general ruining other players experience; Unless it's just to mess around and hangout. I've played enough ArmA 3 RP to know what's going to happen when I connect to a public server. lol

I heard there will be seasons in the game, days will be longer during the summer shorter during the winter. I am really excited to see what Identity has to offer.

Edited by Hill