LuciousTimes

POLITICAL PEACE

5 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I have outlined many times where money will come from, I do not believe we should put a price on the life of a citizen. I will not stand by and let someone die because they cannot afford it.

Woah, slow down Keys! I agree healthcare needs to be free, we're set on that! But you said doctors will have salaries! I just want to outline how government provides free healthcare and doctors are given salary. If they have salary (from the government) does that mean there aren't any doctors fees?

For example, Dr. Han is being paid a set salary of $250,000 per year. It doesn't matter if he has 1000 patients that year or 10,000 patients that year. Because he's already paid no matter what the people need they may enter the hospital and be cared for free of cost! No matter if it's as simple as the flu or as serious as a missing limb!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Woah, slow down Keys! I agree healthcare needs to be free, we're set on that! But you said doctors will have salaries! I just want to outline how government provides free healthcare and doctors are given salary. If they have salary (from the government) does that mean there aren't any doctors fees?

For example, Dr. Han is being paid a set salary of $250,000 per year. It doesn't matter if he has 1000 patients that year or 10,000 patients that year. Because he's already paid no matter what the people need they may enter the hospital and be cared for free of cost! No matter if it's as simple as the flu or as serious as a missing limb!

I do not know what kind of fees a doctor would need to pay. It's not as complicated as that. A doctor will be given a salary, much like a police officer. Only difference will be that police officers police, while doctors will provide health care. 

11 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I do not know what kind of fees a doctor would need to pay. It's not as complicated as that. A doctor will be given a salary, much like a police officer. Only difference will be that police officers police, while doctors will provide health care. 

By doctor fess I mean the bill!

You said doctors get salaries and I understand that, but when you go to the hospital there is a hospital bill! Depending on your needs determines the cost! So is government paying doctors and paying these hospital bills?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

By doctor fess I mean the bill!

You said doctors get salaries and I understand that, but when you go to the hospital there is a hospital bill! Depending on your needs determines the cost! So is government paying doctors and paying these hospital bills?

Absolutely not, a police officer does not need to pay for the food for every prisoner they arrest, the doctors shouldn't have to pay for their patients. They will be given a salary just like any other government worker. Any expenses will be paid by the government too, but salaries for doctors won't be as high as $250,000

7 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Absolutely not, a police officer does not need to pay for the food for every prisoner they arrest, the doctors shouldn't have to pay for their patients. They will be given a salary just like any other government worker. Any expenses will be paid by the government too, but salaries for doctors won't be as high as $250,000

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying, let me rephrase! 

In real life when someone is ill they go to a doctor and get help! After that they are given a bill, if they have insurance the insurance pays for it but if not they have to! 

So we're going to give doctors about $100,000 salaries!

Will we get rid of the hospital bills?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying, let me rephrase! 

In real life when someone is ill they go to a doctor and get help! After that they are given a bill, if they have insurance the insurance pays for it but if not they have to! 

So we're going to give doctors about $100,000 salaries!

Will we get rid of the hospital bills?

Yes sorry I see what you are saying. Any hospital expenses will be paid by the government with no charge to the patient or doctor.

5 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Yes sorry I see what you are saying. Any hospital expenses will be paid by the government with no charge to the patient or doctor.

Okay, perfect! So we settle on free healthcare and doctor salaries through the government! Exactly what should those salaries be? 

I lean towards $94,000 a year.

• Like 3

Though we've heard no word from @ThomasHetch on taxes or healthcare, shall we now move to Law Enforcement? Hetch may bring of previous topics as he wishes.

• Like 2

I give my respects to @LuciousTimes , @JoelKeys and @BobbyCruz for their leadership in the hopes of building a great government for the island. I think it's appropriate and needed that I say what I a man about to say. @JoelKeys has proven his education and experience on tax planning and reform, he would be great in leading Identity's tax laws. @BobbyCruz has shown thought out stances on narcotics and therefore in my eyes should be leading Identity's drug control. Lastly, @LuciousTimes has proven to be a great peace making, collaborative, listening, structure making leader. He realizes we all want he same thing and is trying to find the best way for us to get there. Lucious should stand as Governor of the Identity Island. It only makes sense. He's most active even though he's made us aware of his busyness, and he know how to work with everyone. He understands every topic enough to understand what's best, even if he doesn't know the most he knows how to make the best decision when presented information. That's why it's best his partner @JoelKeys stays by his side as Governor of the Identity Island in the U.K. While also collaborating on tax plan and other works with Lucious. @BobbyCruz should stay near too to give his input. For Lucious may be Governor, but not forever. Even I know those aren't his wishes. He'd like to properly hand over the reigns. Who better to hand them off to then @BobbyCruz or... @ThomasHetch who I'd like to see more activity from. It's obvious he's also a good candidate. Lucious is our leader, but he's needs council and he has done great seeking it. 

7 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

I give my respects to @LuciousTimes , @JoelKeys and @BobbyCruz for their leadership in the hopes of building a great government for the island. I think it's appropriate and needed that I say what I a man about to say. @JoelKeys has proven his education and experience on tax planning and reform, he would be great in leading Identity's tax laws. @BobbyCruz has shown thought out stances on narcotics and therefore in my eyes should be leading Identity's drug control. Lastly, @LuciousTimes has proven to be a great peace making, collaborative, listening, structure making leader. He realizes we all want he same thing and is trying to find the best way for us to get there. Lucious should stand as Governor of the Identity Island. It only makes sense. He's most active even though he's made us aware of his busyness, and he know how to work with everyone. He understands every topic enough to understand what's best, even if he doesn't know the most he knows how to make the best decision when presented information. That's why it's best his partner @JoelKeys stays by his side as Governor of the Identity Island in the U.K. While also collaborating on tax plan and other works with Lucious. @BobbyCruz should stay near too to give his input. For Lucious may be Governor, but not forever. Even I know those aren't his wishes. He'd like to properly hand over the reigns. Who better to hand them off to then @BobbyCruz or... @ThomasHetch who I'd like to see more activity from. It's obvious he's also a good candidate. Lucious is our leader, but he's needs council and he has done great seeking it. 

I appreciate you, you're words make me very proud! Most importantly I appreciate your inclusion of all candidates leading the ranks. You should be a dearest friend in all our eyes, but I may only speak for myself. You are one to be remembered!

• Like 3

On 7/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, LuciousTimes said:

I appreciate you, you're words make me very proud! Most importantly I appreciate your inclusion of all candidates leading the ranks. You should be a dearest friend in all our eyes, but I may only speak for myself. You are one to be remembered!

On 7/12/2017 at 8:28 PM, Rumpelstiltskin said:

Sorry I am busy with my family right now because my grand ma died 2 months a go and I am helping my mom cope with it, also I had to spend two weeks in Huston with my mom and then fly  over to Germany for my grandmas funeral and spend a month there and now I am back in California catching up on work.

6 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Sorry I am busy with my family right now because my grand ma died 2 months a go and I am helping my mom cope with it, also I had to spend two weeks in Huston with my mom and then fly  over to Germany for my grandmas funeral and spend a month there and now I am back in California catching up on work.

Very understandable Mr. Hetch!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Hope all is well.

On 7/12/2017 at 9:28 PM, Rumpelstiltskin said:

Thank you for your input! I appreciate you including the candidates that mean the most to you. No matter the result of the election, politics is where you'll always see me, even if I am in the lowest position. I look forward to hearing more opinions like yours, Rumpelstiltskin!

1 hour ago, BobbyCruz said:

Thank you for your input! I appreciate you including the candidates that mean the most to you. No matter the result of the election, politics is where you'll always see me, even if I am in the lowest position. I look forward to hearing more opinions like yours, Rumpelstiltskin!

That's very kind! I'm sure you won't be of the lowest...Lucious has great respect for you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

That's very kind! I'm sure you won't be of the lowest...Lucious has great respect for you!

Very true!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Very true!

Could all of us politicians now please speak out the topic of police power, e.g, in protests, officers access to firearms and police brutality.

4 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Could all of us politicians now please speak out the topic of police power, e.g, in protests, officers access to firearms and police brutality.

As a foundation of the conversation, police will NOT use lethal force unless their life is in danger! We don't want to start a culture of hatred for cops! All officers should be equipped with a necessary firearm for dangerous situations, but any form of police brutality or overuse of their position for their own agenda will result in a  loss of their badge. We want our police to be respected and honorable people. We must, the people must  and the police must be on their toes to not over step any boundaries that violate the law! That is the duty of everyone! 

• Like 1

Since there is a governor? would the whole map be like a state and then there would be a couple of cities within? If it is like that then wouldn't there be multiple Mayors at once (one for each city/town) so we can choose which mayor we like best and stay within his jurisdiction or will it not work like that?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

Since there is a governor? would the whole map be like a state and then there would be a couple of cities within? If it is like that then wouldn't there be multiple Mayors at once (one for each city/town) so we can choose which mayor we like best and stay within his jurisdiction or will it not work like that?

All I can confirm is that the map is a island with there towns!

• Like 1