Hunterosity

Hi from the Netherlands!

Hey folks,

So like an hour ago I finally got my paycheck to back up Identity RPG, somehow this game went completely under my radar on Kickstarter! :o
Anyway, I bought a package and browsed the forums a bit and figured, might as well register on the forums and get to know the people I'll probably be playing with.. So hi :)

In case you're interested, can't imagine you are but yeah, I'd call myself a veteran gamer. I'm only 20 years old, but heck I've played a lot of games since I was 10. The games I played recently include Rust, ARK, SA:MP (yep, San Andreas Multiplayer, roleplay server) and Rocket League.

I'm very eager to start playing Identity RPG, especially as a police officer, to see how it's alike with being a police officer in real life (I'm a student in the police academy atm though).

Anyway, it's nice to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to playing with (some of) ya :)

Hi and welcome to Identity's fabulous fan base~

417652__safe_solo_rarity_animated_sonic+

Edited by Vix

17 hours ago, Havocom said:

Anyway, I bought a package and browsed the forums a bit and figured, might as well register on the forums and get to know the people I'll probably be playing with.. So hi :)

've played a lot of games since I was 10. The games I played recently include Rust, ARK, SA:MP (yep, San Andreas Multiplayer, roleplay server) and Rocket League.

I'm very eager to start playing Identity RPG, especially as a police officer, to see how it's alike with being a police officer in real life (I'm a student in the police academy atm though).

Anyway, it's nice to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to playing with (some of) ya :)

Very nice to meet you :) I hope you feel at home. Also very nice taste in video games ;P Im sure your fit in just fine. How is the Netherlands this time of year? I hear the weather there was gonna be a bit more rough than normal.

On 21/01/2016 at 10:28 PM, Xentinel said:

Hello Netherlands, I'm Dad :) 

What's that supposed to mean?