Arcaus

Hello!!

I came across this game today and was instantly impressed. I instantly wanted to pledge, and I did. I am very excited for when this game gets released and I can delve into this! It usually takes a couple days of researching before I normally decide to pledge on a game but, I was extremely impressed on this one. I have been watching videos and reading the forums pretty much all day. Keep up the fantastic work!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arcaus said:

I came across this game today and was instantly impressed. I instantly wanted to pledge, and I did. I am very excited for when this game gets released and I can delve into this! It usually takes a couple days of researching before I normally decide to pledge on a game but, I was extremely impressed on this one. I have been watching videos and reading the forums pretty much all day. Keep up the fantastic work!

Welcome to the community!

Be sure to check out the 2 FAQ's if you missed them and enjoy the wait!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

1 hour ago, Arcaus said:

I think it happens to everyone of us here... can't wait to play with you

1 hour ago, Arcaus said:

instantly impressed

welcome Arcaus
I think it was a little dream of everyone here :D i hope we meet in square town. 

Sincerly -