BulletProofLipstick

Hello, everyone. :) New Passportee here!

Hi everyone, just tossing my hat into the introductions area. I have a seriously horribad sore throat and can't taste a damn thing flu happening. Not much to really say here in my medicinal haze, other than I look forward to enjoying this game and all it has to offer with everyone. At the time of this post, the town module is at 89% completion and I couldn't be more stoked to get into the game already! :) What drew me into the game is the encouragement to create and share with a larger community, as well as the dev's intent to grow the game over time. I've tried my hand at games that also offered this ideal, but it never really panned out and, sadly, the community has always fallen to the wayside or became distracted with the newest shiny game out there. Note: Please don't let us down, devs. Many of us are freaking dying out here and want a game that we can grow along with. Not saying you will, but it is more a plea for change in the era of trend where games are abandoned quickly after being placed out there for people to play. Am I jaded? A bit, sadly, and equally cranky from being stuck in bed with the flu. However, I really am looking forward to this game. It has quite a few similarities to games I've loved in the past, with qualities that I had wished were in those games. I am seeing quite a few of them in Identity's demo videos and reading about them on the website has me super-excited. 

See you all in game! :) What part of the game are you most excited about?

Edited by BulletProofLipstick
Edited for mentioning having a Passport.
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard :) 

I hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm most excited to create and take part in amazing RP with the rest of the community in this realistic world we are all anxiously awaiting. 

• Like 2

Hey welcome to the community. I'm most excited for the realistic roleplay that is in store, along with creating my own business!

• Like 1

@BulletProofLipstick Welcome to this amazing community!

Hope you enjoy it here.

I am most excited part for Identity is the new era in the MMORPG genre/ I have wanted a RP standalone game like this my whole life. That being said, I look forward to interacting in-game and engaging in some great RP with this community!

Don't forget to check out the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature as they have awesome information!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BulletProofLipstick said:

What part of the game are you most excited about?

Welcome BulletProofLipstick

i wanna have two lifes. 
one as a lawyer, politican - to control some laws and decisions maybe like in the game "guilde2"
work legal, safe money and invest it with other players in some thing stabil legal work like in the game "godfather" or "gangster2" or the movie "peaky Blinders" = build up small bussnisses , grow them up, have a legal and illegal section, bribe some high positions and the police to get green light
start a serious untouchable monopole of drugs (like in the movie "BreakingBad")/ prostitution / illegal races / gun sell. control the town in peace, everyone who is on our side get some money, who is against us have only the wish never been born.
plan, prepare and conduct bank robberies, just like in the game "payday2" 
run away, hide, seek, share the money to the top of the mafia tree, so the decide the next safe/ useful step to earn more money, respect, territory = get more members, make more jobs at the same time, get better weapons, better cars, more political influence, safe routes (guarded by our family)
cooking meth, rob factories for ingredients, hire some soldiers to protect the cooking process, 

hunt policeofficers, kidnap some from high society and make in the end a family war against non allianced familys

buy every shop in town, and every member should have some weapons, a car, a motorcycle, a house, an apartment.

big organisations (tansport)
passiv income

• Like 1

Welcome to the community BulletProofLipstick! :D

I am definitely most excited about criminal part of the game.

Edited by CareKajze
  • Like 2