Hi! I'm Shinji and I just found out about this game today. I've been watching some rp streamers on twitch and trying my hand at a few games, but this looks incredible! After watching several videos, I decided I needed to get in on this thing! I'm not sure what I want to do just yet, but I'm sure I'll try being a reporter at some point! Look forward to seeing all of you in game and getting to know your characters!

• Like 1

Welcome here ! :)

Oh yes a reporter ? I saw that there was newspapers 'written' by NPC, and that players can create newspapers as well :)    (if i'm not wrong)

Hello Shinji! welcome to the community. 

If being a reporter is your dream job, perhaps check out this post 

May be someone you want to get in touch with at some point :)   I suppose you would need to be more of a journalist though.

Welcome to the community!

Make sure to check out the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature!

Hope to see you in the game and nice to meet you.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the info! Luckyduck, your FAQs were some of the first things I read after making my donation! Mr_fisk, thanks for the info! I'm even more excited to play now!

18 hours ago, npcshinji said:

Hi! I'm Shinji and I just found out about this game today. I've been watching some rp streamers on twitch and trying my hand at a few games, but this looks incredible! After watching several videos, I decided I needed to get in on this thing! I'm not sure what I want to do just yet, but I'm sure I'll try being a reporter at some point! Look forward to seeing all of you in game and getting to know your characters!

Welcome to the community npcShinji 
reporter? you get informations / intel - maybe a new business :D hope to see / hear more from you.
Sincerly