Shimozukachi

what server will you play on?

hello everyone!

i don'T know if the servers are like in eve online with one giant server split up around the world, servers for each continent or for each country, but let's say continent will be choosen. on which server will you play?

best regards,

shimozukachi

I think servers will be split by continents + official/private. I'm going to play on EU official most likely. ^u^

• Like 1

EU most definitely. We all know that US servers in RPG games like Identity will be jam packed full of people not adhering to rules. It's just a given. 

Please remember to follow all rules found in the Identity Forum Guidelines.  We have had reports of users posting comments that attack others and/or do not contribute to the discussion.  Any rule violators will have their replies hidden and will be given warning points, which will result in forum consequences.  Thank you!

I'll probably stick to Official US-West Servers since they have the best ping for me, might go international just to see the difference in communities :) 

18 minutes ago, Googie said:

Please remember to follow all rules found in the Identity Forum Guidelines.  We have had reports of users posting comments that attack others and/or do not contribute to the discussion.  Any rule violators will have their replies hidden and will be given warning points, which will result in forum consequences.  Thank you!

So my post gets deleted but Sicario's post bashing on Americans is allowed to remain? Cool story bro. I guess its clear where these forums originate.

48 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

I'll probably stick to Official US-West Servers since they have the best ping for me, might go international just to see the difference in communities :) 

Awesome man, playing with community members would probably be the main reason I come to your server, despite not being great ping being on the other side of the world, I'd still keep up. :P It'd be cool RP'ing with you as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xentinel said:

That's my plan atm. I'll start playing on the official server that is closest to me which will probably be U.S-West as I'm from Oceania but I def' plan on trying the non-official community's too

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

hope character transfer will be available

Only if the server you used to play on uses the same database as the other server you're joining, then yes. Otherwise no. So unless if the server is made by the same owner, it won't transfer.

There's going to be a list of servers to choose from which you can join, all with the same map, a few official servers with the same database, then a bunch of self made servers by other people.

The servers aren't like CSGO. They're similar to ArmA 3.

Official servers will be connected, private servers have separate databases.

It seems weird but I didn't think about servers until now, I'd like to run into some of you in-game because you seem like cool people but I guess I'll just have to hop around and see which server seems to have the friendliest and smartest people. The thing I hate the most in RP based MMOs is people that jump around killing people for no logical reason or an overload of 12-year-olds with verbal diarrhea that seem to have very few functioning brain cells.

2 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Rozmere it's possible to report any squeaker that will play identity because it's rated m/ usk 18

Well, yes, that is comforting.

Thing is that weapons aren't common, you don't start with a gun or even a knife. There are gun stores, but to buy a gun you have to have money, and as far as we know you start with no cash unless you're a founder, so you can't just spawn and go on a killing spree.

would be terrifying if any squeaker would get a gun right after spawning (you know that adults won't be the only humans that will play identity). would be sad too if any founder uses his money to get a gun and start killing everyone even before someone gets a job as police officer. would be cool if weapons are geting activated let'S say 2 days after the game got published

I just hope there be oceanic servers, if not most likely a official usa server. 

Would rather play on a ea than a usa server but the ping to eu is terrible here

11 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Rozmere it's possible to report any squeaker that will play identity because it's rated m/ usk 18

Do you talk out of your ass on purpose or are you really that unintelligent?

No one is going to get banned for being younger than 18.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Do you talk out of your ass on purpose or are you really that unintelligent?

No one is going to get banned for being younger than 18.

They should if the games has a 18+ rating. You can't go see a 18+ movie if your 17 or younger so why should games be any different