jabba_the_slut

actual roleplay/rp in other games

1 minute ago, Aetion said:

Like I said, there should only be a death penalty. So that therefore the fear is left to the person who has a gun pulled on them. Some who are unarmed will be screwed and most likely comply. Some will run, or pull out their gun, etc. Even then if worse comes to worse and the guy trying to rob you kills you he'll just take your stuff anyways. Only difference is you'd have the death penalty. Normal city or not, it still depends on the person, trust me.

in a game like identity, i dont think rp should be forced. this thread was mainley refering to altis life and gmod's dark rp.

identity's player driven roleplay will take itself wherever it wants, it will be up to the players themselves to do anything i have mentioned, maybe this is for the best.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

in a game like identity, i dont think rp should be forced. this thread was mainley refering to altis life and gmod's dark rp.

identity's player driven roleplay will take itself wherever it wants, it will be up to the players themselves to do anything i have mentioned, maybe this is for the best.

Exactly, it should be up to the players on what the outcome of the situation becomes. He was saying that those rules in things like Dark RP should be applied here.

Although it is great to have player driven RP, but we all still have to deal with the people who just say "No, i dont wannaaaa" *logout. 

Heya.

I roleplay constantly in Star Wars: The Old Republic. As well as World of Warcraft at times, and Forum RP from time to time. I used to Garry's Mod RP on the TacoNBanana RP servers, because I prefer heavy, serious RP. DarkRP and those type of gamemodes do not strict me in a positive way, and I just rather OOC be help OOC, and IC be kept IC. Simple as that. :P

17 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Although it is great to have player driven RP, but we all still have to deal with the people who just say "No, i dont wannaaaa" *logout. 

that is probs the main problem. its hard to have half of the people role playing, and the other half not

20 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

There are solutions to this, a 20 second time limit before logging out or 15 seconds is a good solution. Also a time will pop above their head so people know they are logging out. So if they were to log out the person robbing them for example will know.

You guys forgot some thing important when talking about how many servers there should be: Not every person on this planet speaks english and not everyone that speaks english speaks it good enough to play a RPG. 

34 minutes ago, LeSteff1927 said:

You guys forgot some thing important when talking about how many servers there should be: Not every person on this planet speaks english and not everyone that speaks english speaks it good enough to play a RPG. 

There will be official servers released in each continent, so the non-English speaking players can play with others who speak their language.

• Like 1

if someone aims at me i would use any drug in my inventory that gives me health point and speed points while talking to the guy. after that i would run around him until he shot all his bullets and run to his car to steal it followed by calling ingame police :D

In my entire life of RP'ing, iv'e only ever RP'ed in SA:MP RP server's, that being MT-G, LS-RP, PR-RP, and PL:A.

Here is the mod to install for GTA San Andreas to play SA:MP (San Andreas Multi-player)

http://sa-mp.com/download.php

I recommend to try it out! 

BTW Any one here from LS-RP, MT-G, PR-RP, or PL:A????

San Andreas Multiplayer mostly. Nice platform to start roleplaying, a lot of servers, friends, ways to play. Played on few polish servers, spent fun time there. Gangs, music labels, taxi corporations, had many of these. Hoping that I can open my music label on Identity aswell, but they will have to add something for labels in the gamemode/script and tools for recording music videos - that's the best part of it (if they already did mentioned it on twitter, link please). Tried RP also in gMod, but gave up after 5 minutes cuz it's ain't for me, didn't know what's up with everything and I was alone :P 

• Like 1

I owned and ran a Serious DarkRP Garry's Mod server back in the day. It was hard to keep the roleplay serious considering most of the Garry's Mod playerbase is aged 8-14, but when we did have good RP it was great. I closed the server a while back and ever since have been looking for something to take it's place. Identity is basically everything I wanted my server to be and more, which is why I'm looking forward to it so much. 

• Like 2

there will be fights between wannabe rappers like in scary movie :D

Edited by Shimozukachi