gorgoroth

looking for groups?

im making this topic for people to share ideas for groups in identity.

for people who have ideas for a group or people who want to start looking for members for an already planned group.

this will help people get into a server with at least some people they know so they're not apart from a group they've been looking for.

personally i'd love to start some kind of biker gang in identity, cooking meth, selling guns, drugs, anything illegal but i dont think im experienced in rp enough to lead such a group so im looking for like minded people to get together in game to start something. 

I'm planning about starting Russian criminal organization, would be something nice and intelligent, some sort of mafia/family. :ph34r:

55 minutes ago, 666MuTant666 said:

I'm planning about starting Russian criminal organization, would be something nice and intelligent, some sort of mafia/family. :ph34r:

sounds pretty good, seen a few people with that idea so far 

7 minutes ago, Arrow said:

I plan on being a SUPER HERO or even having a super hero crew.mtl07q.jpg4539072-4203554-giphy%2B(1).gif

Yay awesome :D Do you have a super hero name yet?! 

• Like 1

Looking for people to join my P.M.C

If you want to join feel free just comment so I can keep track we have a one week period were we see if you should stay.

We will provide on the job training if needed.

Edited by RevyGuy

I don't want to join an organization that do nothing but illegal activities, I'd rather have a group of friends that just want to chill and go around bar hopping on occasions :)

Well, I need to control a pub or a resturant one day so be sure to drop by and meet other people^^

If you ever need a job, contact me! 

I'm gonna start a new clothing brand: Pinke™ Clothing.

It's something special and new to this community, i didn't see any other stylist on this forums.

If you're looking into joining the group you can follow me on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/_PinkeClothing_ ) and ask me to join.

REQUIREMENTS 

1) No age limits (Obviously if you're 10 you may have a bit of a trouble since this takes a lot of time and effort)

2) You HAVE to be somewhat active either on the twitter page or on the forum

3) You will have to buy the game (obviously), but buy it WHEN YOU WANT TO, i didn't buy the game YET so don't rush

4) You will need somekind of image editing program (An entry will be required, something like a dress or any type of CUSTOM MADE clothing, Photoshop is the best choice but if you can't afford it you can use whatever you like, just keep in mind that if you use paint you won't be able to edit back the images after saving them)

5) I'm expecting FULL CREATIVITY

6) Be yourself, nothing is perfect but as long as you are yourself you'll become someone one day...

Our motto is "Pinke's not on the rainbow, it's between us" (It can and probably WILL change)

• Like 1

What about AA? Will have to be a few days into the server but we could meet up at the town hall or community centre, if they have one.

Yo guys hi my name is Jonathan Escobar and i would like to recruit some ppl to Atlas, who wants to join PM me please!

For groups, i think the Mafia is a big one. The mafia is more than just criminals robbing stores and killing people. It is about owning businesses, owning real estate, having drug and arms dealers, connections in the police and government, etc. My family will do many of these things and a lot more when we find out what we CAN do. We are recruiting in the Hideout thread section.