linerider99

ILLEGAL (DONT LOOK)

On 1/17/2016 at 5:26 PM, Paratus said:

Right now we have one set of underwear for each gender but they function technically like normal clothes. This means it would be very easy for us to add new varieties.

How about being able to purchase different undergarments? It would be pretty funny to see a character running to his home in public only wearing boxers with a duck on them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZombieShock said:

How about being able to purchase different undergarments? It would be pretty funny to see a character running to his home in public only wearing boxers with a duck on them.

I would totally do that haha 

• Like 1

I think it would be nice to have underwear worn as underwear and not outfits because of clothes that are partially see-through, like panty hoses or fishnet tops. I don't expect white shirts showing black bras when it's raining... But it'd be nice too :3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vix said:

I think it would be nice to have underwear worn as underwear and not outfits because of clothes that are partially see-through, like panty hoses or fishnet tops. I don't expect white shirts showing black bras when it's raining... But it'd be nice too :3

Yep, this is possible. What I meant by them being technically the same is that we add them to the character automatically based on the clothing (or lack there of) being worn. Most games simply make them a part of the base character model and then add clothes over them, but we didn't want that since there may be times where more revealing clothes, which cover the private areas on their own, don't want that underwear sticking out. For example, imagine wearing a bathing suit with your underwear coming out underneath it. The system we're using provides us all sorts of flexibility and we can layer clothing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Paratus said:

Yep, this is possible. What I meant by them being technically the same is that we add them to the character automatically based on the clothing (or lack there of) being worn. Most games simply make them a part of the base character model and then add clothes over them, but we didn't want that since there may be times where more revealing clothes, which cover the private areas on their own, don't want that underwear sticking out. For example, imagine wearing a bathing suit with your underwear coming out underneath it. The system we're using provides us all sorts of flexibility and we can layer clothing.

Sounds like you have thought reeeeeal hard about this underwear :3

5 hours ago, Paratus said:

Yeah, in most games I played underwear either are pretty much character's skin or an actual outfit, so say TERA- you can buy a set of lingerie but if you equip it it'll be your armor, not underneath your armor. I think the only game I played where underwear and armor were separate and you could change both of them was Vindictus- they were selling undergarments in Item Shop and since armor in this game is destructible after a tough fight you could clearly see your character's underwear peeking from underneath your torn up clothes, which was very cool!

• Like 1