zace66

Hello from Soggy Lancashire, UK.

Well it's good to be here, this looks like a fun interesting place.  I can't wait to see what develops.

I, for myself, have been playing MMOs for a very long time, involved in testing Everquest back in the day, and have played/alpha-betatested almost everyone since.  One abiding passion of mine is helping other with my crafting.  I love to make things and see how others use whatever I make - I'm hoping the same will be true here.

Whatever happened - It looks like it'd gonna be good.

Hey Zace! Everytime I see "shire" in a place name I instinctively hear Chris Tarrant from 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire's voice introducing them as he does on the show... "Starting on the left we have Zace from LANCASHIIIIIRE!" 

Hello and welcome to the forum. We shake you firmly by the hand. Sadly I have no jokey introduction for you, so I will just do something that I did on the old forum once or twice.

Hello I will be you guide, come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination.

Thanks all.

My fave MMO?  You know, now I think about it - that is a great question.  I have loved EQ, SW:G, ME, WoW, Istaria, ESO, etc  

However currently I can't find anything I can attach too.  Currently VERY interested in this and am Kickstarting 2 other MMOs.

You?