Sign in to follow this  
uncannierlink

The First Identity Political Convocation

The First Identity Political Convocation

Sponsered By DollaBank LLC.

Announcing: The First Identity Political Convocation.

When: TBD

What: An organized roleplay event for players to gather (in Dischord) to discuss the current state of politics in Identity. The intention is for candidates and political activists to meet each other and form parties and coalitions, as many candidates are running as independents. Candidates will have time to give speeches as well and present to everyone attending. All are welcome.

Agenda: (Times and events are subject to change)

00:00-00:25 - Guests will file in and have a chance to freely meet and talk to all other members attending the event via text (Everyone will be in a large text-based chatroom)

00:25-00:30 - A short introductory speech will be given and everyone will be placed in the appropriate chatrooms for the presentations.

00:30-00:45 - The first presenter will give a short 5-10 minute speech (VOIP) explaining their campaign and political vision as answering questions when said speech has completed.

00:45-01:00 - The second presenter will give a short 5-10 minute speech (VOIP) explaining their campaign and political vision as answering questions when said speech has completed.

01:00-01:15 - The third presenter will give a short 5-10 minute speech (Text) explaining their campaign and political vision as answering questions when said speech has completed.

01:15-02:00 - Guests will be sorted into private chat rooms along (5 guests max per room) to talk amongst themselves. Free movement will be allowed, but a limit on the number of guests in any given room will be enforced. (This is to make sure everyone can hear each other and to maintain order within the VOIP environment)

2:00 - The event will conclude, guests, are welcome to stay, however, no more drinks will be served.

If you would like to be a presenter, PM me with your credentials and we will discuss it from there. 

Anyone interested in attending please post down below when you are typically free for 2 hours as well as your time zone.

(With this, I am also dropping out of the race, I feel I can get more done as a civilian than a politician.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'll be free Saturday,  I'll let you know the times soon!

All Saturdays?

This event probably won't happen for at least another few weeks in order to give everyone time to their speeches, as well as all the scheduling that needs to be done.

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

All Saturdays?

This event probably won't happen for at least another few weeks in order to give everyone time to their speeches, as well as all the scheduling that needs to be done.

By speech do you mean written, because that's all I can do? And yes all Saturdays!

On 3/30/2017 at 6:00 PM, LuciousTimes said:

By speech do you mean written, because that's all I can do? And yes all Saturdays!

No i mean physically talking over VOIP to deliver a speech. 

I would be interested in attending as a guest and am available on Saturdays from around noon to 5pm eastern.

As a candidate for Governor through the National Identity Front, I'd be more than happy to participate here.

Feel free to PM me with the details when you have it.

Edited by SupremeLeader

I would be happy to participate but I am a busy person, I am only free late Saturdays, Wednesdays and Friday. Sometimes Sundays. I am in GMT.