Sign in to follow this  
corporalgrif

the life of a criminal

and with criminal jobs are you allowed to partake in any criminal activities of the real world for instance if someone wanted to could they become a:

serial killer while it may be killing randomly in real life there is the threat of someone snapping and becoming a serial killer

an arsonist i heard that there were fire fighters so that must mean buildings can be burnt down does this mean we could have arsonists running around

a prostitute selling your body for money can be very profitable

There won't be sex in the game doh. Due to the kids will go too hardcore and prob. change their life. However I believe there should be a timer on the serial killer if that is it. Not so fun if there is a RDM going on...

Arsonists have to get a job to burn down shit but you can't burn private houses as that doesn't work if I recall correctly. But there will be rules in-game for all this so, yeah! :)

3 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

There won't be sex in the game doh. Due to the kids will go too hardcore and prob. change their life. However I believe there should be a timer on the serial killer if that is it. Not so fun if there is a RDM going on...

Arsonists have to get a job to burn down shit but you can't burn private houses as that doesn't work if I recall correctly. But there will be rules in-game for all this so, yeah! :)

well to be fair there are prostitutes in a lot of rps but there's never actual sex its just pretending for fun. also most serial killers in real life kill people very ritualistically and only kill either one a night or once a week and as for arson well some people just want to watch the world burn.

5 minutes ago, corporalgrif said:

well to be fair there are prostitutes in a lot of rps but there's never actual sex its just pretending for fun. also most serial killers in real life kill people very ritualistically and only kill either one a night or once a week and as for arson well some people just want to watch the world burn.

If they want to watch the world burn then they should burn themself. I want the money and loyalty. Nothing more.

The world today is nothing more but moneywhores, simple. :P

Meh as long as my business keeps running I am fine.

5 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

If they want to watch the world burn then they should burn themself. I want the money and loyalty. Nothing more.

The world today is nothing more but moneywhores, simple. :P

Meh as long as my business keeps running I am fine.

better hope we never meet on the same server because im either creating my own criminal empire or im going become a great cop

Edited by corporalgrif

On 9. 1. 2016 at 1:20 AM, FlyingDuck said:

It's not RDM if you talk to them first :PMaybe explain a little bit about your psychopathic serial killer and finaly sacrifice them in a back alley. All fine here, moving on.

On 9. 1. 2016 at 1:15 AM, corporalgrif said:

and with criminal jobs are you allowed to partake in any criminal activities of the real world for instance if someone wanted to could they become a:

serial killer while it may be killing randomly in real life there is the threat of someone snapping and becoming a serial killer

an arsonist i heard that there were fire fighters so that must mean buildings can be burnt down does this mean we could have arsonists running around

I think there should be more "levels" to a crime career, like in the army or police. And not linear aswell. For example a cop could finish his training and become an initiate. Then, he could go either narcotics, street patrol, building security, swat team (just examples) and so on. Each would have a different job desc. I would like to see something like this for criminals aswell. Ofcourse you could be a "can do anything" criminal all the time at the same time while being a murderer for example. Here a robery, here a murder, here 2 kidnapings, here drug traffiicking, but with the introduction of Career jobs in criminal career, there could be a Murderer, People trafficker, Drug seller, Robber and so and so. Would be interesting to see these roles fulfill their job description and benefit from doing most of the things they are supposed to. For example geting a % bonus as a robber from roberies, while a murderer would only get the base amount on the body. Do you get what I mean? :)

Prostitutes

I would love to see em in the game, but I can't imagine them fitting in the concept. A player would just stand on a sidewalk and wait for a customer. Customer arives, pays, something happens (who knows, maybe some voice acting, weird shit, dunno) but then what. If there is no benefit assigned, like advanced health (long live GTA Vice City), or faster sprinting, calm breath when aiming down sights, or things like these, I see no real benefit and so no big reason for hookers in the game. If someone could come up with a way how to implement it and how to benefit from "ordering a protitute", by all means, I am OK with that and would love to be a PIMP one day. Woah, a Pimp, new crime career job :D

4 minutes ago, Magor57 said:

Prostitutes

I would love to see em in the game, but I can't imagine them fitting in the concept. A player would just stand on a sidewalk and wait for a customer. Customer arives, pays, something happens (who knows, maybe some voice acting, weird shit, dunno) but then what. If there is no benefit assigned, like advanced health (long live GTA Vice City), or faster sprinting, calm breath when aiming down sights, or things like these, I see no real benefit and so no big reason for hookers in the game. If someone could come up with a way how to implement it and how to benefit from "ordering a protitute", by all means, I am OK with that and would love to be a PIMP one day. Woah, a Pimp, new crime career job :D

Turn you scenario around. What if players dont buy prostitutes, but instead player who are prostitutes do prostitute missions etc that cops can intervene in

7 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Turn you scenario around. What if players dont buy prostitutes, but instead player who are prostitutes do prostitute missions etc that cops can intervene in

Hmmm, nice one!

niet no whatever no means on your mother tongue! hitman does only not suck in hitman games. identity will end like a deathmatch game and that's what i don'T want (i think 80% of backers... i'm a backer too... want serious roleplay and will ban anyone who isn't roleplaying... not that bedroom roleplay! the roleplay where you act like in reallife, except you're a psychopath and murderer. then you should get into gta v or any tom clancy game)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mark_Fergason said:

Terrorist are like criminals. I just wanted to make a meme for it.

You have memed the right meme memester memelord.

Gr8 m8 I r8 8/8 no deb8 or h8 or b8.

On 1/9/2016 at 7:15 PM, corporalgrif said:

Funny you say this, because i think @Motown said in an interview that he wanted to be a homeless serial killer. LOL