minipie172

Art and Galleries

I am curious to how in depth the art would be. I seen that you can paint pictures for your homes (shown in clip). I would love to be able to sell art pieces for others to purchase. Making this into a career someone could possibly do. A great way to get the pictures out there is by having Art Galleries that people can make bids on. After so long, The art piece will be sold and given to the new owner. I feel this would be a great way to incorporate peoples skills/talents they have to help those decorate their homes... who want pictures but can't paint... 

• Like 1

I love this idea. :D It'd be awesome if you could not only sell your art to shops for a set price, but also put them out for an auction!

• Like 1

Indeed this idea is one that will be implemented. Hell if it isn't I'll open my home as an auction house for paintings every once and a while.

I like this idea. I would love to purchase fine pieces of art for my apartment.

Edited by Zulnex

The art system, including a functional gallery, will exist even as early as the town square.

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

The art system, including a functional gallery, will exist even as early as the town square.

Yaaaaaay! :D

now what about strippers?

2 hours ago, minipie172 said:

I am curious to how in depth the art would be. I seen that you can paint pictures for your homes (shown in clip). I would love to be able to sell art pieces for others to purchase. Making this into a career someone could possibly do. A great way to get the pictures out there is by having Art Galleries that people can make bids on. After so long, The art piece will be sold and given to the new owner. I feel this would be a great way to incorporate peoples skills/talents they have to help those decorate their homes... who want pictures but can't paint... 

It's already been confirmed in the trailer that players can create and sell pieces :)

292bf77833b0566b371b9136a0c971ff.png

This is the world's first and original piece created on Identity.

1 hour ago, Paratus said:

Will the art piece's prices be only determined by the artist or could it be set in a gallery and passerby's can set the price on it to start the bidding

12 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Will the art piece's prices be only determined by the artist or could it be set in a gallery and passerby's can set the price on it to start the bidding

I'd assume minimal price set by artist and then bidding, so if there are no buyers at the time there won't be someone who'll start the bid and buy the art for 1 Zwet.

12 hours ago, Xentinel said:

292bf77833b0566b371b9136a0c971ff.png

This is the world's first and original piece created on Identity.

Ivwant this.. Just because its original!