LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

21 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

That's quite commendable, I couldn't ever be with a woman that wasn't independent! After my last wife was killed due to me always trying to protect her and not letting her be independent I realized people need to be independent in order to survive! 

Most do, though I have met several people quite content to rely on someone else.  I'm certainly not one of them, though I can understand that those brought up that way see it differently. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn said:

Most do, though I have met several people quite content to rely on someone else.  I'm certainly not one of them, though I can understand that those brought up that way see it differently. 

That's great to know! To be so independent you must have a history to have caused it?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

That's great to know! To be so independent you must have a history to have caused it?

Yes, quite a long one, though it's not something I enjoy speaking of. Perhaps one day I'll share it, though the gist of it is that I've had to take care of myself and my own needs for most of my life. In the past when I've met people, they have tried to take away that security of independence. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kaitlyn said:

Yes, quite a long one, though it's not something I enjoy speaking of. Perhaps one day I'll share it, though the gist of it is that I've had to take care of myself and my own needs for most of my life. In the past when I've met people, they have tried to take away that security of independence. 

I understand, know that I have no intention of doing so! I see relationships as not only love between two people, but also a partnership! You should always depend on the other to make good choices for themselves and the both of you if it ever comes to that!

• Like 2

On 1/31/2017 at 11:12 PM, LuciousTimes said:

For everyone joining , Welcome to The Royal Family! You are here because you are a leader or member of an elite business, private military, or police group and would like to be protected by other players, aided by other players and in a brotherhood with other players. Codes the name, The Royal Family.

Also, financial benefits are given to leaders of organizations! 

$$$

I, Mr. Lucious Lee Times have wisely constructed an alliance of Businesses, Military, and Police Officers all together under the loyalty to

myself  as Governor.

ROYAL GUARD, BUSINESSES, & POLICE OFFICERS!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Policies (Simplified) :

Gun Control: It's necessary that each player be equipped with some sort of protection. The crime rate is going to be ridiculously high. I'll permit each household to have either one shotgun or pistol for protection. This applies to common citizens, not police officers. However, you must be registered to own a gun.

Government: My envisioned government will be a Constitutional Dictatorship. It's the best way for the leader to make decisions quickly and get things implemented! I say constitutional because the leader must still abide by laws. He can't just do as he wishes and have all the say so. Voting will still exist, representatives will as well. Only thing truly different is that the leader gives the final yes or no.

Taxes: Taxes will be a very simple flat tax. 10% of your reported yearly income must be given in taxes. 10% tax will also be placed on corporation profit, not income.

Drugs: Weed, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Over-The-Counter Medicine will be legal drugs on the island.

Minimum Wage: $10 an hr is the lowest wage businesses will be allowed to give to employees.

Healthcare: We want everyone to be able to have care with all the obvious crime there will be. So, if you make less than $20 an hr you will be granted a fee of $100 per month. If you make $20 - $50 you'll be charge $200 and if you make any higher than $50 an hr you'll be charged $300 towards your health insurance. This monthly bill will provide unlimited health coverage for all your health needs.

Laws (Detailed) :

Due to the game environment the worst punishment for a crime is prison time and fines. So, for all crimes criminals will be punished by fine and/or prison time.

THESE ARE FIRST OFFENSE PRISON TIMES, EVERY ADDITIONAL OFFENSE WILL HAVE YOUR TIME DOUBLED WITH A $1000 FEE TACTED ON. SO, IF YOU PLAN TO MURDER 5 PEOPLE YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE PROSECUTED FOR ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

MURDER - 45 Days

THEFT OVER $5000 - 30 Days

THEFT BETWEEN $1000 & $5000 - 25 Days

THEFT UNDER $1000 - 10 Days

POSSESION OF ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS - 15 Days

Five Characteristics of a Lucious Times Economy

1. The government creates a central economic plan. The five-year plan sets economic and societal goals for every sector and region of the country. Shorter-term plans convert the goals into actionable objectives. 

2. The government allocates all resources according to the central plan. It tries to use the nation's capital, labor and natural resources in the most efficient way possible. It promises to use each person's skills and abilities to their highest capacity. It seeks to eliminate unemployment.

3. The central plan sets the priorities for the production of all goods and services. This excludes quotas and price controls. Its goal is to supply enough food, housing, and other basics to meet the needs of everyone in the country.

It also sets national priorities.  These include mobilizing for war or generating robust economic growth.

4. The government owns monopoly businesses. These are in industries deemed essential to the goals of the economy. That usually includes finance, utilities, and automotive. There is no domestic competition in these sectors.

5. The government creates laws, regulations, and directives to enforce the central plan. Businesses follow the plan's production and hiring targets. However, they can respond on their own to free market forces in the case of pricing their products to fit consumer demand. (Source: Bon Kristoffer G. Gabnay, Roberto M Remotin, Jr., Edgar Allan M. Uy, editors. Economics: Its Concepts & Principles. 2007. Rex Book Store: Manila.)

Advantages

Planned economies can quickly mobilize economic resources on a large scale. They can execute massive projects, create industrial power, and meet social goals. They aren't slowed down by lawsuits from individuals or environmental impact statements. 

Command economies can wholly transform societies to conform to the government's vision. The new administration nationalizes private companies. Its previous owners attend "re-education" classes. Workers receive new jobs based on the government's assessment of their skills. 

Disadvantages

This rapid mobilization often means my economy will mow down other societal needs. For example, the government tells workers what jobs they must fulfill. It discourages them from moving. The goods it produces aren’t always based on consumer demand. But citizens find a way to fulfill their needs.

They often develop a shadow economy, or black market. It buys and sells the things my economy isn't producing. Leaders' attempts to control this market weakens support for them, SO I won't try to control it!

Business Info

Tax on businesses is 10% on company profit. After employees have been paid, inventory bought, etc. Depending on what the company reports as profit a business could nearly have no tax!

The Tale of Lucious Times

Lucious Lee Times (myself) is a character that grew up homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. In a city of crime Lucious had to be on the lookout at every turn. In Lucious' young life he grew to be very aware of the crime filled city and knew he had to do something to ensure his safety. At 15, Lucious started an organization with a few neighborhood boys called "The Peacekeepers". These boys were brutal. They cleaned the streets of crime in the most direct ways possible. Showing up to criminal hideouts and wasting away every member present, making fake visits to prisons and jails to poison and eliminate those criminals on the inside, making appointments with the LAPD to let THEM know how things would be done. The Peacekeepers were vigilantes at the finest. The city soon had a crime rate so low new schools were being built and more people migrated to the lovely city of Los Angeles. Through all the harsh deeds The Peacekeepers had done Lucious never was present for the actual action. He was the mastermind, the planner, the brain of the whole operation. Sitting behind a desk as leader of The Peacekeepers. Oh how things looked great! Lucious had made something out of nothing and became a city icon and hero as he grew older. Though soon, things made a turn for the worst. Lucious' closest partner, his beautiful fiance was capture by a man known by the name Gustavo Fring. A now well-known high profile methamphetamine drug lord. He did so becuase by cleaning up the city Lucious' made distribution for Mr. Fring come to a complete stop in the area. Lucious grew furious, so furious he began to walk into a whole new light. The Peacekeepers became a weapon at Lucious' disposal. He thought long and hard and then finally had a plan. After finding where Fring was located Lucious and his team of over 200 men approached the location, guns loaded and ready for anything. However, Fring was already aware of Lucious' presence and decided to retaliate. Fring killed Lucious' fiance, then sent out total war upon Lucious and his men. In the end only two men were left standing; Fring and Lucious. After few words, Lucious caught leverage and killed Fring. Though Lucious was severly injured by gunshot. He called the LAPD. With quickness, Lucious was saved and had chance to speak with the LAPD Chief of Police. He thanked Lucious for his doings and after a long conversation of tears the chief left. Lucious began to realize how much he'd loss. All his men, his fiance, his hold on the city from crime all gone! Three weeks later Lucious walked out of the hospital, grab all $789,211 he'd raised with his people, and began to leave town for a new home. A place called Turtle Beach on Identity Island. However, when he got to the town line he found something waiting for him. Over half the city was standing their with gold-colored gold-scented candles. Some of them stood to give thanks, but many stood ready to follow him wherever he went. A woman by the name of Dorris Jean approached Lucious and told him this: "We give these candles to represent who you are to the city. Forever will you be the gold we all love, the gold we all know has provided, the gold we all know will pay the price. For to us you are a leader and friend. For you have become like royalty in this city. And with you royalty we be your royal family." Lucious was proud. All negative feelings previous washed away. Lucious now felt the obligation to continue to lead. For he knew he was wise and could give great leadership. This time he wouldn't limit himself to the leadership of a groups of boys who run a city, no. That was below him now. Now he needed to lead in higher heights where he could have greater impact and influence. A position of power such as Governor would do the trick! So he then decided to venture into the political field of leadership once he arrived in his new home. A few hours later after a celebratory evening Lucious and the now called Royal Family left. 12 days later they arrived in Turtle Beach on the Identity island and the rest is soon to be foretold...

I think the taxes are high because taxes, where I live, is 7.5% and even that is too high 

5 minutes ago, Dboy800 said:

I think the taxes are high because taxes, where I live, is 7.5% and even that is too high 

For me to work with you on this I need a few more specifics! See I'm not like other candidates, I'm willing to change my policies if you give me good reason! Where you're from there is a 7.5% tax on what? Store purchases?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

For me to work with you on this I need a few more specifics! See I'm not like other candidates, I'm willing to change my policies if you give me good reason! Where you're from there is a 7.5% tax on what? Store purchases?

on everything that is high 

7 minutes ago, Dboy800 said:

on everything that is high 

Well, there's different kinds of tax! Corporation tax, purchase tax, annual taxes, etc! Not every tax would be the same...

• Like 2

@Kaitlyn , I want you to feel comfortable asking me personal questions. I'm an open book ready to be read, all you have to do is ask.

• Like 2

I'm gonna be posting this here as a response from this thread. I do not want to derail his campaign thread as this topic is relevant to @LuciousTimes.
I'm also gonna put this as a disclaimer here, because I AM NOT seeking drama just for heck of this. This is purely to be taken in-character, the views and opinions expressed in this post are those of Zoey Anderson, not myself. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I'm just bored, and want to create some good drama. Drama is in storytelling. Roleplay.

And I am hoping you will respond as such, as how @LuciousTimes would respond in-character.

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

I've told you before that I'm willing to work on policies with you, discuss laws, I mean I'm practically accepting your criticism to make the campaign better. I don't understand why as I keep saying, can you at least explain why you choose to be this way?

You see, there's this thing called standing up for one beliefs. You're willing to bend over like a dog for everyone and anyone who have a different opinion than you. And you change the police with very little fight.

This is worrying, because you also do this to companies, who may not have the best interests of their consumers in mind. And that, makes you open for corruption. You're elected by the people for your views. Not elected by the people because you keep changing your views every five minutes to please the person you happen to be in a conversation with.

From my view point, you're being friendly towards quite literally everyone. My theory, is that you want everyone to like you. Well, of course, everyone wants to be liked.

But you, on the other hand, want to be liked because you want to get elected. And, here's the real kicker, you keep changing your policies because you don't really care. You have your own agenda when you get into Office. And that's a big problem.

Not to mention, your criminal background. You went to the criminals early in your career seeking help. After they helped you, you decided to ditch them. And came clean. I messaged you about this, but you didn't respond.
However, what worries me is how you made yourself out as this big hero for doing the right thing but not working for them.

When in fact, you broke the law. And you should be prosecuted as such. And the people doesn't seem care. Because, you have a way with words. And you make people like you. By agreeing to what they are saying every step of the way. And that, makes you a con-artist. A damn good one too.

Another thing, which only furthers strengthen my proof. Kaitlyn pointed out some flaws with your policies. And how do you respond? By asking her to marry you? And she somehow agreeing. Simply bizarre how you managed to pull that off, Mr. Con-Artist.

@FatherOfLoyalty I have some points for you as well.

1 hour ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

It's not clear as to why you attack my "son".

First off, not an attack. Don't know where you got that from.

You speak of transparency while my son is transparent,

You see, I don't think he is. I think all of his policies are just a front. None of it is really going to matter if he get's elected into office.

while Lucious barely speaks unless he's giving advice

That is simply not true at all! He just can't shut up. He speaks in almost every discussion here. Even campaigns that aren't his. All to gain publicity, and draw more awareness to himself. It's like Pepsi infiltrating a Coke ad. It's shameless advertising.

Plus he doesn't provide much to the discussion at hand. Besides compliments to whoever he is talking to. In order to trick more people to follow him, for his false agendas.

Either, you're in on it too. Or the worlds biggest pansy.

Be warned, once I find some substantial evidence. I will be brining you in.

28 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

I'm gonna be posting this here as a response from this thread. I do not want to derail his campaign thread as this topic is relevant to @LuciousTimes.
I'm also gonna put this as a disclaimer here, because I AM NOT seeking drama just for heck of this. This is purely to be taken in-character, the views and opinions expressed in this post are those of Zoey Anderson, not myself. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I'm just bored, and want to create some good drama. Drama is in storytelling. Roleplay.

And I am hoping you will respond as such, as how @LuciousTimes would respond in-character.

You see, there's this thing called standing up for one beliefs. You're willing to bend over like a dog for everyone and anyone who have a different opinion than you. And you change the police with very little fight.

This is worrying, because you also do this to companies, who may not have the best interests of their consumers in mind. And that, makes you open for corruption. You're elected by the people for your views. Not elected by the people because you keep changing your views every five minutes to please the person you happen to be in a conversation with.

From my view point, you're being friendly towards quite literally everyone. My theory, is that you want everyone to like you. Well, of course, everyone wants to be liked.

But you, on the other hand, want to be liked because you want to get elected. And, here's the real kicker, you keep changing your policies because you don't really care. You have your own agenda when you get into Office. And that's a big problem.

Not to mention, your criminal background. You went to the criminals early in your career seeking help. After they helped you, you decided to ditch them. And came clean. I messaged you about this, but you didn't respond.
However, what worries me is how you made yourself out as this big hero for doing the right thing but not working for them.

When in fact, you broke the law. And you should be prosecuted as such. And the people doesn't seem care. Because, you have a way with words. And you make people like you. By agreeing to what they are saying every step of the way. And that, makes you a con-artist. A damn good one too.

Another thing, which only furthers strengthen my proof. Kaitlyn pointed out some flaws with your policies. And how do you respond? By asking her to marry you? And she somehow agreeing. Simply bizarre how you managed to pull that off, Mr. Con-Artist.

@FatherOfLoyalty I have some points for you as well.

First off, not an attack. Don't know where you got that from.

You see, I don't think he is. I think all of his policies are just a front. None of it is really going to matter if he get's elected into office.

That is simply not true at all! He just can't shut up. He speaks in almost every discussion here. Even campaigns that aren't his. All to gain publicity, and draw more awareness to himself. It's like Pepsi infiltrating a Coke ad. It's shameless advertising.

Plus he doesn't provide much to the discussion at hand. Besides compliments to whoever he is talking to. In order to trick more people to follow him, for his false agendas.

Either, you're in on it too. Or the worlds biggest pansy.

Be warned, once I find some substantial evidence. I will be brining you in.

I'VE EXPERIENCE HOMELESSNESS, THE DEATH OF MY WIFE, THE CORRUPTION AND TAKE OVER OF MY CITY AND STILL STAND TODAY AS A GOOD MAN!!! I don't like to get riled up, but you've lit the fire! People like you have been manipulated countless times by politicians that you assume when a good politician comes around that they must be corrupt. Your like the girl that was cheated on and now thinks all guys are the same! I'm not corrupt, I don't bend over like a dog for other citizens, I don't try tricking people into false agendas, etc! It's people like you that are to be blamed when good candidates get pushed to the side! I keep changing/updating my policies, because citizens like Kaitlyn have good advice and I consider it in my campaign. I don't just accept any idea that people present, I believe in what I've laid down and only change when I see something better. IS THAT NOT GOOD? As far as my criminal background, yes I presented myself in the desire of having a gang affiliated organization conspire to con the other candidates into leaving the race. Bobby Cruz blew my cover when he exposed it on my campaign. I came clean to him publicly and yet I still continued to communicate with illegal organizations. I had reason for this! I was secretly working with a few families in order for them to find the man Gustavo Fring and frighten him enough to remove himself from the public after what he did to me and my people. I then was encouraged to run for Governor by my "father" after my experiences in LA. After I made the decision to go ahead and run I decided that the crime life wasn't going to exist while I was Governor. So I conspired with families I had already been in relationship with. I put hits on every candidate except Thomas Hetch and Joel Keys. I told them that before they carried out their hit I wanted them to shut down every minimum level criminal organization. Nearly 17 organizations were taken down. I then told them I no longer wanted the hits to be carried out! My primary mission was a success! I shut down a major motorcycle gang, disbanded several minimal gangs, and centered the crime into a few organization I was well aware of. THAT WAY ONCE PROOF OF THEIR CRIMES CAME TO SURFACE I COULD INCARCERATE THEM AND NEARLY BE RID OF CRIME ON THE ISLAND! So yes, I am Mr. Con-Artist! However, I con the right people! So instead of harassing a candidate who obviously plans to crack down on crime, maybe you should be taking some advice, partnering, and rid the crime that is obviously evident among-st the citizens...Agent Anderson!

Aside from me explaining myself against your allegations, don't speak of my father in such a manner. He's been good to me ever since I left LA and I don't intend on allowing people to speak to him in such a tone. My father knows me better than anyone and that's a personal relationship I wouldn't tarnish by fooling him into "false agendas"! Zoey I commend you on positioning yourself to fight against the criminal activities of this island, but this case your building is foolish and it'd be wise to look into far greater threats to this island. In private, I'd be willing to grant you intel that I have on a few organizations.

As I said, you riled me up, but I'm not angry. I just don't appreciate the allegations that you bestowed upon me, but I'm not angry. My campaign is transparent and widely open for discussion of anything, including my recent feelings for Kaitlyn. I feel we'd make a better team rather than enemies for absolutely no reason. Especially when we're on the same team, what do you say Agent Anderson?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'VE EXPERIENCE HOMELESSNESS, THE DEATH OF MY WIFE, THE CORRUPTION AND TAKE OVER OF MY CITY AND STILL STAND TODAY AS A GOOD MAN!!!

From what I've heard, from yourself, was that the events leading up to you leaving L.A. was pretty much your own fault. You tried to be a vigilante, and get other people to do your dirty job. Might I remind you, vigilantism is also a crime. And someone ended up getting hurt, your wife, because of your own actions.

Had you not pursued a dangerous man, you would most likely have been living happy with your wife right now, in L.A. And there's your reason for vigilantism being a crime.

People like you have been manipulated countless times by politicians that you assume when a good politician comes around that they must be corrupt. Your like the girl that was cheated on and now thinks all guys are the same!

Don't assume you know me. My job is to catch bad guys, I know how they operate, how they think. I've yet to actually see a "good politician".

As far as my criminal background, yes I presented myself in the desire of having a gang affiliated organization conspire to con the other candidates into leaving the race. Bobby Cruz blew my cover when he exposed it on my campaign. I came clean to him publicly and yet I still continued to communicate with illegal organizations. I had reason for this! I was secretly working with a few families in order for them to find the man Gustavo Fring and frighten him enough to remove himself from the public after what he did to me and my people.

This part is pretty much your written confession.

There is a few points that worrying to me. Had Bobby Cruz never exposed you, would you still had come clean?
You still claim you "came clean" but then you still admit to having communications with criminal organizations.
And you've openly admitted to having 'Gustavo Fring' frightened enough to remove himself from public. That sounds very much like a death threat? What happened to him? Where is he now?

No matter what he did to you. Taking the law into your own hands is NEVER okay.

You speak of being harsh on the criminals, getting rid of crime. And yet, you don't even follow the justice system yourself. To me, it seems like you think our justice system is a joke.

The idea behind it is flawless, but it doesn't work when men like yourself doesn't believe in it. And decide to go rouge and take matters into your own hands. I bet, as soon as someone you cares about ends up behind bars, for legitimate reasons. You're gonna pull some strings and have him back out on the street doing god knows what.

Which is why you're not fit to run as governor. I don't believe you have what it takes to do anything about crime in this state. If you really want to do anything about crime, you'll have to turn yourself in. But I don't see that happening.

I put hits on every candidate except Thomas Hetch and Joel Keys. I told them that before they carried out their hit I wanted them to shut down every minimum level criminal organization. Nearly 17 organizations were taken down. I then told them I no longer wanted the hits to be carried out! My primary mission was a success! I shut down a major motorcycle gang, disbanded several minimal gangs, and centered the crime into a few organization I was well aware of.

This is your second confession.
You've just confessed into putting hits on every candidate except for Thomas Hetch and Joel Keys.

Even if you told them you didn't want your hits to be carried out anymore. That doesn't change the fact that you already did order the hits in the first place. And that doesn't free you from any criminal charges.

And again, had Bobby Cruz never exposed you as the criminal you are, then would you still have canceled those hits? I'd find that doubtful.

This is also another prime example where you plain out ignore our justice system, and take matters into your own hands.

So instead of harassing a candidate who obviously plans to crack down on crime, maybe you should be taking some advice, partnering, and rid the crime that is obviously evident among-st the citizens...Agent Anderson!

If you really want to crack down on crime. Then start with yourself.

I will never partner up with a criminal like you.
If you want to make a deal, I'm sure I could speak with the DA and offer you a deal, in exchange for information.

Otherwise, if I find some solid evidence, I will be bringing you in. And a deal then is highly unlikely.

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

From what I've heard, from yourself, was that the events leading up to you leaving L.A. was pretty much your own fault. You tried to be a vigilante, and get other people to do your dirty job. Might I remind you, vigilantism is also a crime. And someone ended up getting hurt, your wife, because of your own actions.

Had you not pursued a dangerous man, you would most likely have been living happy with your wife right now, in L.A. And there's your reason for vigilantism being a crime.

Don't assume you know me. My job is to catch bad guys, I know how they operate, how they think. I've yet to actually see a "good politician".

This part is pretty much your written confession.

There is a few points that worrying to me. Had Bobby Cruz never exposed you, would you still had come clean?
You still claim you "came clean" but then you still admit to having communications with criminal organizations.
And you've openly admitted to having 'Gustavo Fring' frightened enough to remove himself from public. That sounds very much like a death threat? What happened to him? Where is he now?

No matter what he did to you. Taking the law into your own hands is NEVER okay.

You speak of being harsh on the criminals, getting rid of crime. And yet, you don't even follow the justice system yourself. To me, it seems like you think our justice system is a joke.

The idea behind it is flawless, but it doesn't work when men like yourself doesn't believe in it. And decide to go rouge and take matters into your own hands. I bet, as soon as someone you cares about ends up behind bars, for legitimate reasons. You're gonna pull some strings and have him back out on the street doing god knows what.

Which is why you're not fit to run as governor. I don't believe you have what it takes to do anything about crime in this state. If you really want to do anything about crime, you'll have to turn yourself in. But I don't see that happening.

This is your second confession.
You've just confessed into putting hits on every candidate except for Thomas Hetch and Joel Keys.

Even if you told them you didn't want your hits to be carried out anymore. That doesn't change the fact that you already did order the hits in the first place. And that doesn't free you from any criminal charges.

And again, had Bobby Cruz never exposed you as the criminal you are, then would you still have canceled those hits? I'd find that doubtful.

This is also another prime example where you plain out ignore our justice system, and take matters into your own hands.

If you really want to crack down on crime. Then start with yourself.

I will never partner up with a criminal like you.
If you want to make a deal, I'm sure I could speak with the DA and offer you a deal, in exchange for information.

Otherwise, if I find some solid evidence, I will be bringing you in. And a deal then is highly unlikely.

The Peacekeepers and I went after Gustavo AFTER he captured my wife, if law enforcement had been more intuitive she would have never been taken nor killed! You speak of how wrong it is taking the law into my own hands by doing undercover work against the crime families, going after the man that killed my wife etc, and yet I still have yet to see you make any statements of proof that I'm a criminal! I've worked with DEA, FBI, and Local Law Enforcement agencies and none have been as direct in allegations as you! Only you are blinded!

OUT OF CHARACTER:

I truly have enjoyed my conversation with you, you roleplay your role very well! But, a few guys are starting to feel that you genuinely hate me for no reason and have chosen to attack me out of every candidate just for attention due to me being the surface candidate!  I really want to clean my campaign up, because there are some things I don't like so I'll be doing that soon! I hate to put our "legal battle" to rest, but your killing me! ?,  you're pretty cool!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

You speak of how wrong it is taking the law into my own hands by doing undercover work against the crime families, going after the man that killed my wife etc, and yet I still have yet to see you make any statements of proof that I'm a criminal! I've worked with DEA, FBI, and Local Law Enforcement agencies and none have been as direct in allegations as you!

There's no record of you ever having gone undercover. And I'm fairly certain the police wouldn't send a civilian under cover. Let alone a trigger happy vigilante with personal ties.

As for my proof, I have direct statements from yourself. As well as some anonymous witnesses.

And yes, it is true. I may have been a bit too direct in my allegations. But as you are a public figure, the people really need to know what's going on behind the curtains. You may call this, transparency on my part. 

OOC:
Clearly my disclaimer wasn't good enough. Who might these "A few guys" be, who are so clearly ignoring my disclaimer? I'm just having fun here.

And I'd suspect you should have been able to defend yourself in-character if you truly were the politician you claim to be.
Honestly, I'm a little disappointed here. If you can't handle me IC, how will you handle even worse people than me? I was actually going pretty easy on you. :P 

If you really want to clean up your campaign, ICly. PM me. I might have a few insights. What I like the best about roleplay is good storytelling. And I may have some ideas you could use. If you are interested.

Also, I bet those "Few guys" are just you. If you feel like I'm actually out of character hating on you. Then I'd rather you PM me out of character. And we could discuss how to take it from there. And still potentially create some interesting story for those reading this later.

I genuinely do not hate you.

You have an interesting character with high goals. But a questionable past. I have a character whose job is to question that past. And make it more difficult for you to reach said goals. It wouldn't be an achievement if you didn't have to fight for it. Right?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Norway174 said:

There's no record of you ever having gone undercover. And I'm fairly certain the police wouldn't send a civilian under cover. Let alone a trigger happy vigilante with personal ties.

As for my proof, I have direct statements from yourself. As well as some anonymous witnesses.

And yes, it is true. I may have been a bit too direct in my allegations. But as you are a public figure, the people really need to know what's going on behind the curtains. You may call this, transparency on my part. 

OOC:
Clearly my disclaimer wasn't good enough. Who might these "A few guys" be, who are so clearly ignoring my disclaimer? I'm just having fun here.

And I'd suspect you should have been able to defend yourself in-character if you truly were the politician you claim to be.
Honestly, I'm a little disappointed here. If you can't handle me IC, how will you handle even worse people than me? I was actually going pretty easy on you. :P 

If you really want to clean up your campaign, ICly. PM me. I might have a few insights. What I like the best about roleplay is good storytelling. And I may have some ideas you could use. If you are interested.

Also, I bet those "Few guys" are just you. If you feel like I'm actually out of character hating on you. Then I'd rather you PM me out of character. And we could discuss how to take it from there. And still potentially create some interesting story for those reading this later.

You have an interesting character with high goals. But a questionable past. I have a character whose job is to question that past. And make it more difficult for you to reach said goals. It wouldn't be an achievement if you didn't have to fight for it. Right?

We'll continue this conversation!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Norway174 said:

OOC:

WOW!!!!!!!! LOVE, DRAMA AND CRIME! THIS IS THE BEST. I FEEL LIKE IM WATCHING DAYTIME TV. LOL @LuciousTimes is at least a real person like everyone else. @Norway174 is laying down the law, lol.

11 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

WOW!!!!!!!! LOVE, DRAMA AND CRIME! THIS IS THE BEST. I FEEL LIKE IM WATCHING DAYTIME TV. LOL @LuciousTimes is at least a real person like everyone else. @Norway174 is laying down the law, lol.

This is interesting, Lucious has been avoiding contact with me very recently and I fear he's up to something. Especially after conversing with Zoey. Lucious is not my real son, however over the course of time we have grown close.

5 minutes ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

This is interesting, Lucious has been avoiding contact with me very recently and I fear he's up to something. Especially after conversing with Zoey. Lucious is not my real son, however over the course of time we have grown close.

Ohhhhhhh, I understand! I'd really like to speak with Lucious. He's obviously a good guy he just made a few mistakes. He doesn't deserve to be treated the way he's being treated and I pray this is handle right. Knowing Zoey she'll have him go to prison or something.

5 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

Ohhhhhhh, I understand! I'd really like to speak with Lucious. He's obviously a good guy he just made a few mistakes. He doesn't deserve to be treated the way he's being treated and I pray this is handle right. Knowing Zoey she'll have him go to prison or something.

Lucious will do what is right, I know him enough to know that.

5 minutes ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

Lucious will do what is right, I know him enough to know that.

You'd know best.

OFFICIAL NOTICE OF LUCIOUS TIMES: 
I had an agenda, I was blindsided by my personal desire to rid crime off the streets in a vigilante fashion that it forced me to dwell in illegal activities of gangs and mob families in the Identity community.

Due to my actions I have decided to turn myself in under the charges of being an accomplice in illegal activities. I will be serving 14 days in The Identity State Penitentiary.

I do this to set an example, crime will not be tolerated!

Even if your illegal activities are done in the pursuit of justice. The FBI, more specifically Special Agent Zoey Anderson has been vital in this process to realize my mistakes, and that I need to be dealt my due. She has offered to put in a good word with the District Attorney, in return for my cooperation in the future.

The FBI are doing a great service to our nation, and we could not have gotten to where we are today without them.
I plan to work more closely with the FBI in the future, to provide a safer home for every citizen in Identity.

To the other candidates I say, don't make the same revengeful and hold pride as I have.

It is evident we are not all the greatest of men, a self-declared hit-man approached me a few weeks ago with a threat saying "my client (Governor Candidate) demands you shut down your campaign or there will be consequences".

I have not been throwing these things in the spotlight, but I will stop fighting crime alone. I will lean on the community, the FBI, and personal passion to pursue those that are havoc.

NO MORE VIGILANTES, TO BE A VIGILANTE IS TO BE CRIME POSSESSIVE!

@JoelKeys is an honorable candidate and deserves to be seated as Governor over the lands of the UK, once I return from my walk into repentance I aspire to partner with Joel standing as the prime candidate for the American lands.

No criminal shall breath fresh air until they have been dealt their dues, even I shall be subject to that!

@Kaitlyn I'm sorry I must go away, it is the right thing for me to do in this matter. I enjoyed getting to know you and having the conversations we had. Hopefully you'll visit me in PM, but if you feel as though you don't want to be associated I understand.

@FatherOfLoyalty I have come to know you as a great man! A man I wish was truly my father, you have taught me many things and I desire to act on what I have been taught. I know you'll support me in my decision and I thank you for it. 

@Rumpelstiltskin I don't enjoy us having to greet on these terms, but so be the case. I am very glad to see you vocal in the political world. Even at the start of your adventure you question, give opinion, etc. Very well put young man. Be close with my father while I'm gone will you? He knows all there is to know of The Royal Family and would be proud to grant you that comprehension.

• Like 3

I CALLED IT, I CALLED IT, I CALLED IT! THIS IS SOME BULL, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO AND ALL BUT THIS ISN'T RIGHT! Lucious don't do this, I was hoping you could teach me some things. I wanted to be like your prodigy or something. I'll be close with your father, I'll stay with your campaign while you're gone. I'll always be with The Royal Family.

14 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

OFFICIAL NOTICE OF LUCIOUS TIMES: 
I had an agenda, I was blindsided by my personal desire to rid crime off the streets in a vigilante fashion that it forced me to dwell in illegal activities of gangs and mob families in the Identity community.

Due to my actions I have decided to turn myself in under the charges of being an accomplice in illegal activities. I will be serving 14 days in The Identity State Penitentiary.

I do this to set an example, crime will not be tolerated!

Even if your illegal activities are done in the pursuit of justice. The FBI, more specifically Special Agent Zoey Anderson has been vital in this process to realize my mistakes, and that I need to be dealt my due. She has offered to put in a good word with the District Attorney, in return for my cooperation in the future.

The FBI are doing a great service to our nation, and we could not have gotten to where we are today without them.
I plan to work more closely with the FBI in the future, to provide a safer home for every citizen in Identity.

To the other candidates I say, don't make the same revengeful and hold pride as I have.

It is evident we are not all the greatest of men, a self-declared hit-man approached me a few weeks ago with a threat saying "my client (Governor Candidate) demands you shut down your campaign or there will be consequences".

I have not been throwing these things in the spotlight, but I will stop fighting crime alone. I will lean on the community, the FBI, and personal passion to pursue those that are havoc.

NO MORE VIGILANTES, TO BE A VIGILANTE IS TO BE CRIME POSSESSIVE!

@JoelKeys is an honorable candidate and deserves to be seated as Governor over the lands of the UK, once I return from my walk into repentance I aspire to partner with Joel standing as the prime candidate for the American lands.

No criminal shall breath fresh air until they have been dealt their dues, even I shall be subject to that!

@Kaitlyn I'm sorry I must go away, it is the right thing for me to do in this matter. I enjoyed getting to know you and having the conversations we had. Hopefully you'll visit me in PM, but if you feel as though you don't want to be associated I understand.

@FatherOfLoyalty I have come to know you as a great man! A man I wish was truly my father, you have taught me many things and I desire to act on what I have been taught. I know you'll support me in my decision and I thank you for it. 

@Rumpelstiltskin I don't enjoy us having to greet on these terms, but so be the case. I am very glad to see you vocal in the political world. Even at the start of your adventure you question, give opinion, etc. Very well put young man. Be close with my father while I'm gone will you? He knows all there is to know of The Royal Family and would be proud to grant you that comprehension.

I felt something as drastic as this was to come. Oh my son, you truly are as strong as a lion. May God be with you, I'll hold down the campaign best I can and be in contact as much as possible. You grreat decision and I'm proud of you. @Norway174 you are a successful Special Agent I give you that, but remember to keep compassion in mind. Don't lose good morality for good cause, that's what Lucious did. My son acted out after having loss his wife and home, there is still detail I'm sure he's left unsurfaced to you that I'm aware of. Take all men that do crime, but make an example of those that are a true danger.