Dizzle

Animations?

VIX- She has the answers. Whether you like it or not... no seriously...  you might not like the answer. but she has it. all saved from twitter. 

4 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

I hope you can tie people up and transport them. That would make things very interesting... If you need help with a job.. give me a call. ;) if  you pay. I will get it done.

Can I pay you to hold on to people that have been zip tied? Until they decide they finally want to be apart of the drug manufacturing plant in the swamps? Just saying, there's pros and cons to each drug, I gonna have a supply of meth, heroine, and lsd- as weed will likely be legal as well as alcohol.

Or, prohibition!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

The cops don't know shit, with you spreading it on these forums they sure gonna know who to watch. 

Now I need a new name, Nutterbutter will only be known to my closest allies- but I Now must have a alias.

TheMadNutter, might just do it.

I have plenty of alias. You may find it hard to find me. *evil laugh*

7 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

I hope you can tie people up and transport them. That would make things very interesting... If you need help with a job.. give me a call. ;) if  you pay. I will get it done.

2 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

VIX- She has the answers. Whether you like it or not... no seriously...  you might not like the answer. but she has it. all saved from twitter. 

For real lol. I just see it as helping me keep updates and informed as I feel anything here that's worth it, she might post to Twitter as a question :o

• Like 1

I actually figured out today that you can simply type "identityrpg" and any keyword into Twitter's Search and it'll get all the posts you need. xD Still bookmarking them though.

And I still have to look through the twitter as they have more ideas than I do!

Edited by Vix

1 minute ago, Vix said:

I actually figured out today that you can simply type "identityrpg" and any keyword into Twitter's Search and it'll get all the posts you need. xD Still bookmarking them though.

To be honest, the site just needs some kind of "dev Twitter feed" so we can keep up with everything Asylum posts. Kinda similar to the "dev tracker" thing.

Does anyone else only get like 3 likes a day now? 

Cause I've seriously liked maybe three different posts just today, and now I can't any more. ;(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

To be honest, the site just needs some kind of "dev Twitter feed" so we can keep up with everything Asylum posts. Kinda similar to the "dev tracker" thing.

I'm the Twitter tracker! It's my job!

I demand a special title for being special. v.v lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Cause I've seriously liked maybe three different posts just today, and now I can't any more. ;(

I'll have a look ;)

1 minute ago, Vix said:

It's like moderator, yet even more voluntary!

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

I demand your demand be met! you are so helpful. (i get all my likes still Nutterbutter) 

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Nah, mate - I'm still allowed 10 :L

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I don't even know how many posts I can like or how long a day is. Usually I like 1-2 posts and it says I have to wait till tomorrow, but few hours later I can like a post again.

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

I don't even know how many posts I can like or how long a day is. Usually I like 1-2 posts and it says I have to wait till tomorrow, but few hours later I can like a post again.

Weird.

I never use likes. Also this thread has become a chat box. Maybe we should bring it back on topic.

1 minute ago, Arlmar said:

I never use likes. Also this thread has become a chat box. Maybe we should bring it back on topic.

Yeah!

I want twerking! xD

And I'd want to see 2 people animations. Like kissing, shaking hands, high five, hug... And it'd be cute if you could walk with someone while holding hands. >u<

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

I want twerking! xD

It better be good twerking... I don't know how much more of that stuff i can stand to watch.
I would love to see the macarina (i wish i knew how to spell it...)

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

And I'd want to see 2 people animations. Like kissing, shaking hands, high five, hug... And it'd be cute if you could walk with someone while holding hands. >u<

Holding hands one yes! and piggy back rides! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minipie172 said:

It better be good twerking... I don't know how much more of that stuff i can stand to watch.
I would love to see the macarina (i wish i knew how to spell it...)

It's Makarena in Polish, I assume it'd be Macarena in English.

1 minute ago, Vix said:

It's Makarena in Polish, I assume it'd be Macarena in English.

And now I know... :P 
I kind of want stupid little animations like sticking your tongue out, spitting, scratching your head,

2 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

And now I know... :P 
I kind of want stupid little animations like sticking your tongue out, spitting, scratching your head,

Sticking tongue out is a must! :D