Boumu

Inventory Damage

If Sean has a backpack with his laptop heading to work and someone shoots him in the back will the laptop be damaged and would he take less damage and be bruised in that area or will the backpack not be considered in his hitbox and would be shot with full damage on his back?

Added Question:  Will guns become rusted or become jammed if you do not oil it properly every once in a while?

Added Question: If you are shot in the foot are there percentage chances that it may become fractured/broken and if that were to happen would you just go to a hospital and have it healed or would you have to bandage it and have to use a crutch for some time?

(Sorry for my frequent questions, I don't follow twitter :( )

Edited by Xentinel
Added Info

7 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

If Sean has a backpack with his laptop heading to work and someone shoots him in the back will the laptop be damaged and would he take less damage and be bruised in that area or will the backpack not be considered in his hitbox and would be shot with full damage on his back?

(Sorry for my frequent questions, I don't follow twitter :( )

I don't use social media at all.

Come child, we will make a new Facebook of rocks and sticks. We can call it something stony- like hardwood.. Or... Something rock and stick based... Hmm..

I know!

2 rocks and a stick. 

Because eventually you can do magic and think of what two rocks and a stick resemble :$:);):D 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I don't use social media at all.

Come child, we will make a new Facebook of rocks and sticks. We can call it something stony- like hardwood.. Or... Something rock and stick based... Hmm..

I know!

2 rocks and a stick. 

Because eventually you can do magic and think of what two rocks and a stick resemble :$:);):D 

200136858-001-stick-balancing-on-two-roc 

I don't get it

I'd love to see this type of mechanic in the game! You could be on your way to work when someone decides to rob you of your personal goods, you fight back and try to flee, shots are fired from the suspect but your backpack and items inside protect your body from taking any bullets but sadly some of your possessions are ruined.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

200136858-001-stick-balancing-on-two-roc 

I don't get it

Because you didn't use the magic along with your search engine. But this should help you understand where in was getting at with the stick and two rocks. Or wood n two balls.

Male production organ.

Yeah. Gigs up, I was making a genital joke... I'm sorry.. I'm childish..

But I can't turn back now or id be a dick for not responding or something... So here we go...

(I made it better last second, now we got balls and booty.)

images (2).jpg

Wallpapers-For-Phone-15D1.jpg

limb damage is confirmed. i can see the realistic rp aspects of inventory damage, though ut can be anoying to think you only just survived a shootout, only to find the crapton of drugs you had in your backpack are ruined and worthless.

28 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

limb damage is confirmed. i can see the realistic rp aspects of inventory damage, though ut can be anoying to think you only just survived a shootout, only to find the crapton of drugs you had in your backpack are ruined and worthless.

Well even though your backpack had tons of stuff in it and it muffled the damage from you, it's still possible to break your bones or heavily bruise that area just from the impact.

13 minutes ago, Vix said:

Sources:

Backpacks

Hit regions

Disabled limbs

Broken bones

Losing limbs

That's all. I think you'd have to go to the hospital to get your wounds patched up if they're as bad as broken bones, backpacks probably won't help if you're getting shot at and we don't even know (as far as I'm aware) if storing items will work like that.

Thanks Vix; now my only question left on this subject is if inventory items will be damaged :) 

I think it would add a lot of realism if the inventory were to be damaged,but maybe add in some repair shops so that you may repair them or have some sort of warranty on the items

On 6.1.2016 at 12:37 AM, jabba_the_slut said:

Would be cool if this game will be a revolution in this genre, and in a couple of decades ready player one will be IRL, or in game. Like that suit which makes you feel pain. Would be cooool

6 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Inventory won’t be damaged and there won’t be backpacks in identity.

That sucks... the realism got away slightly

9 hours ago, been0su said:

That sucks... the realism got away slightly

I mean you could say that. But no other MMORPG does this. I think it’s a little too much.

On 1/6/2016 at 12:24 AM, NutterButter said:

Because you didn't use the magic along with your search engine. But this should help you understand where in was getting at with the stick and two rocks. Or wood n two balls.

Male production organ.

Yeah. Gigs up, I was making a genital joke... I'm sorry.. I'm childish..

But I can't turn back now or id be a dick for not responding or something... So here we go...

(I made it better last second, now we got balls and booty.)

images (2).jpg

Wallpapers-For-Phone-15D1.jpg

Nice bootyfield!