Capped

Playing With Friends

How would we go about making sure we are on the same server as our friends? 

Most of us plan on collabbing and being on the same servers for business partnerships and such, so how will this work?

Will all the servers overlap each other and just act as hosting places but everyone will be able to see each other?

Also this would be a good question for us CEOs. If our company only exists in our server, we wouldn't be making as much profit as if it was available to everyone in the game.

@HairyGrenade, had a feeling you'll have an answer.

Should be a server selector right? I'd assume that companies would be on just one server unless you expanded, remember servers have 200-500 players so you won't miss out on much

2 hours ago, Capped said:

we wouldn't be making as much profit as if it was available to everyone in the game.

*Triggered communists inbound*

5 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Should be a server selector right? I'd assume that companies would be on just one server unless you expanded, remember servers have 200-500 players so you won't miss out on much

*Triggered communists inbound*

Ah true, didn't think of it that way.

Thanks man

Also if the game comes to steam, which Mosy likely is, then you can just shift + tab join them.

37 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Also if the game comes to steam, which Mosy likely is, then you can just shift + tab join them.

I actually never realised you could do that *noob alert*

11 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

200-500 players

300 but this could be higher or lower, and I wouldn't expect higher (my opinion)