JonathanTaylor

Got a tad bored :)

Well, i finally got my tablet working and kinda got bored while doing an all nighter. From bordem came this and although its not really finished yet i do hope to get as many people in this picture and dress up their cartoon as your character would be. So if you are not yet on the board and would like to be, then please comment below with your characters appearance and what not. I would like to see as many people on this board or another like it. POST BELOW!!!

@Paratus

@Motown

@Hanshi-Toshiro

@Dekan

@Herzog

@ShenjiNagasaki

identity.thumb.png.1fad513ae12abd09844ce

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Add me if you can friend.

I need some info on your character my good friend. Things like facial expressions, body language and clothing.

4 minutes ago, Johnny said:

What exactly is this for?

Nothing whatsoever my good friend. Just for fun and a laugh. Literally just got bored and made a few characters so i may as well ask for more to join in :)

4 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Well he's very laid back. If anything just draw a small inspiration from Han from Tokyo Drift. Laid back but professional. Usually with a cigarette.

clothing?

• Like 1

I love it man! Thank you very much my friend.

No worries man, glad you like it as much as i do xD I literally just got bloody bored 

I actually saved that. I look so funny as a drawing. I absolutely love it.

Yeh it should be 1920x1080 so you can use it as a wallpaper

Come to think of it, it sort of reminds me of Cyanide & Happiness for the art style.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dekan said:

Come to think of it, it sort of reminds me of Cyanide & Happiness for the art style.

Oh yeh shit, i got the idea from a cartoony battlefield engineer i found on the web xD does tho

You should make comics based on people's characters haha

Not a bad idea. if anyone wants me to id be more than happy xD 

• Like 1

58418367e2f84_goodenough.thumb.png.e2863

Good Enough 

First off, does not wear a suit, only on good days like meetings, business and days I just feel like it. 

He wears a dress shirt. Usually black, blue, red or grey. Followed with a tie with a design on it. Followed with dress pants. Black or grey. Topped off with black, brown or tan dress shoes. Exactly like my profile pic (the guy sitting down behind the desk)

Has the same facial expression. Drowsy, baggy eyes and a frown. But can instantly turn it upside down. 

Walks with a straight back. Dosent smoke cigarettes. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

Add me aswell. I want my character to be like the one i usually got on Altis Life....

Tws, bit ruff face, with a bonnie hat, and a tan, "tactical" looking jacket. Camo cargo pants, and some brown leather boots. Healthy in terms of medicine/drugs/narcotics. Has a hunting rifle is possible, as well as a revolver in a holster. Hope this is do-able.

Cool little project. Also, adding names under everyone is kinda dumb. If many get onboard, you wont fit both characters and names. Just let people assume that its "their" character in there.