fataldutch

November video

Im thinking the video might come out today, the devs usually release stuff on Friday's. Lets hope!

48 minutes ago, Frank said:

Im thinking the video might come out today, the devs usually release stuff on Friday's. Lets hope!

Hope you're right pal, hope you're right... :/

If not, I don't see how it is the end of the world. I get we have been waiting (some longer then others), but I would much rather wait for a good game and good informative videos, then cliche trailers and B Rate, stripped title.  

• Like 1

I gotta admit it would be nice to see some actual character movement in world that would be epic. kinda tired of seeing screenshots. I also want a good game and am patient but if i were to see that i'd be even more crazy hyped for this game

i love all the dev replys on their forum.

asked here and on discord. since months no response. 

*pokes game with a stick*

52 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

I gotta admit it would be nice to see some actual character movement in world that would be epic. kinda tired of seeing screenshots. I also want a good game and am patient but if i were to see that i'd be even more crazy hyped for this game

The video will show off the housing customisation I believe

You know what i dont get how come a game like this doesn't get as much backers as a game like gta5, the game has so much potential you would think there would be people knocking down the door to help out but yet they have a very small team -.- . Is it because they want to keep it that way, or because they have to due to lack of resources...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

. Is it because they want to keep it that way, or because they have to due to lack of resources...

They've turned down some approaches because they don't want to give up creative control, and signing with a software house often means you have to do exactly that. Also this type of game is a big risk, Identity is something of a sandbox & will mix play styles, what that ultimately means is that people with guns can wreck a social players experience.

• Like 3

True yeah they have total creative freedom right now which is pretty genius on there part I would keep it that way. There's so many triple A game developers that can ruin a game's overall experience due to their own personal interest.

4 hours ago, paulchartres said:

Hope you're right pal, hope you're right... :/

I hope I'm right too, bro.

3 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

If not, I don't see how it is the end of the world. I get we have been waiting (some longer then others), but I would much rather wait for a good game and good informative videos, then cliche trailers and B Rate, stripped title.  

It's not the end of the world, but there's a certain threshold that if they pass, many people will lose interest. I personally would still wait, because I think this a game that might be worth the wait. If they can't meet the deadlines for some good reasons, that's fine, there should definitely be quality control, but they should atleast let the fans know.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

All i can say is its coming by Wednesday No doubt

Hopefully. Personally, I'm really looking forward to the first module because it will make the wait for the other modules and beta a whole lot more bearable. It will be almost like a massive upgraded forum/discord server where we can all talk about the full game, in-game.

Yeah I think a lot of people will be satisfied and worry less about development once the first module is done. I guess it would also mean we can give some solid feedback as well @Frank

• Like 1

If it comes by Wednesday I'll sh*t bricks. But if that's what they said on Discord I guess it's true. It's just that they've been saying it all depends on one person.

47 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

If it comes by Wednesday I'll sh*t bricks. But if that's what they said on Discord I guess it's true. It's just that they've been saying it all depends on one person.

Saying it on discord? Who?

4 minutes ago, paulchartres said:

Saying it on discord? Who?

From what I read apparently they've been talking about it coming out this week or something.

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

From what I read apparently they've been talking about it coming out this week or something.

Oh, well then.. If it does, my faith in humanity will be restored. 

Thanks for the info, I'll be able to sleep. x)

On 2016. 11. 24. at 9:19 PM, Kalebninja said:

The time for patience is over they cant make another promise about a video and not follow through. If it doesnt make it by the end of the month then Im done.

Sure we "only" talk about a video right now, but i believe they have a good reason why it's not released yet.

There is no need to rush, we got time :)

• Like 2

Even though I haven't backed it I still come on here everyday, and hey they said themselves that haven't been with the PR aspect so I forgive them if it doesn't come out this month.

• Like 1

I'm going to army at December. Intresting which module will be in production when I'm coming back ?! :)

I hope to see the video before :)