Free health care the gift the best countries in the world give the citizens makes taxes worth it all the way.

25 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

Free health care the gift the best countries in the world give the citizens makes taxes worth it all the way.

Public sector healthcare is a disaster, by the way how is that Obamacare going for you guys in America?

5 minutes ago, Capitalist said:

Public sector healthcare is a disaster, by the way how is that Obamacare going for you guys in America?

Well first off i am form Canada so my health care is great like in most first world countries. Second america could easily afford to fund a great health care program within there current budget but they overspend on military matter by a lot to the point that even the generals are asking they to stop buying tanks. That is been a ongoing issue for a long time now. They spend 569 billion a year on it and the next leading county is china at 190 billion so yeah that is not even funny they could easily slash the budget a bit and do a two teir system like in the uk.

Now i notice you have a lot of thought on the matter but would you like to discuss facts like how in america under there pay for health care system people who need treatment are put in crippling debt because of the lack of coverage.

Cause at least with any wounds you try to inflict i can get them fixed free of charge.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

Well first off i am form Canada so my health care is great like in most first world countries. Second america could easily afford to fund a great health care program within there current budget but they overspend on military matter by a lot to the point that even the generals are asking they to stop buying tanks. That is been a ongoing issue for a long time now. They spend 569 billion a year on it and the next leading county is china at 190 billion so yeah that is not even funny they could easily slash the budget a bit and do a two teir system like in the uk.

Now i notice you have a lot of thought on the matter but would you like to discuss facts like how in america under there pay for health care system people who need treatment are put in crippling debt because of the lack of coverage.

Cause at least with any wounds you try to inflict i can get them fixed free of charge.

http://civitasreview.com/halthcare/father-of-canadian-health-care-admits-its-a-failure/

http://www.city-journal.org/html/ugly-truth-about-canadian-health-care-13032.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/09/donald-trump-canada_n_12423178.html

I don't want to get sick in Canada.

Edited by Capitalist

HAHAHAHA Who cares what Trump thinks he has no political experience or history of working in medical care he is literally not qualified to have an any opinion and your using \and your sources omg you using the Huff post and two no name websites. I knew you would be a bit nutty or a troll but come on man this is just sad i'm out. I am not gonna keep picking on a guy with a clear mental disorder. 

9 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

HAHAHAHA Who cares what Trump thinks he has no political experience or history of working in medical care he is literally not qualified to have an any opinion and your using \and your sources omg you using the Huff post and two no name websites. I knew you would be a bit nutty or a troll but come on man this is just sad i'm out. I am not gonna keep picking on a guy with a clear mental disorder. 

Not an argument

5 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

I honestly think Canada has a great healthcare system idc about the media 

5 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

I never experienced that lol 

Well lets hope you never get cancer then, lol.

Edited by Capitalist

5 minutes ago, Capitalist said:

Aunt had it still alive went great...well as good as cancer goes but keep listening to your "sources" wait you don't have those you have the same company as twin tower deniers and the people who think sandy hook did not happen. Crazy people the real would will never listen too or respect since they have nothing of value to say.

5 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

Aunt had it still alive went great...well as good as cancer goes but keep listening to your "sources" wait you don't have those you have the same company as twin tower deniers and the people who think sandy hook did not happen. Crazy people the real would will never listen too or respect since they have nothing of value to say.

Calling me a crazy 9/11 sandy hook denier, is not an argument. Go away or make an argument.

4 minutes ago, Capitalist said:

Calling me a crazy 9/11 sandy hook denier, is not an argument. Go away or make an argument.

I did you started posting nuts and bias people as your sources and have not show a single fact from a respected source this entire talk. Or even replied to the facts i posted. The only thing you have proven from the comments show far is that you think Trump who has no medical or political experience is somehow notable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

I did you started posting nuts and bias people as your sources and have not show a single fact from a respected source this entire talk. Or even replied to the facts i posted. The only thing you have proven from the comments show far is that you think Trump who has no medical or political experience is somehow notable.

So instead of dissaproving my sources you call me an insane 9/11 sandy hook denier, nutty person and or a troll with clear mental disorder, right. Not an argument.

Edited by Capitalist

So instead of dissaproving my sources you call me an insane 9/11 sandy hook denier, nutty and a troll, right. Not an argument.

Yes because that is about where your view on this matter are counted in the world around that level and i only disprove creditable sources professes of economics world leaders with any experience. The medical community in reality is a bit of a mess since doctor are bias toward no free health care for profit or someone getting the idea people have the right to live!

4 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

Yes because that is about where your view on this matter are counted in the world around that level and i only disprove creditable sources professes of economics world leaders with any experience. The medical community in reality is a bit of a mess since doctor are bias toward no free health care for profit or someone getting the idea people have the right to live!

Wait so you´re not going to apologize for that? Because your justification for this hot mess of emotionally empty driven outbursts of yours is pretty much bullshit, there is plenty of information out there that are credible if you want to find it, so instead of wasting my and others time with your tantrums and emotions that I genuinely couldn't give a single fuck about, could you go dig out some facts and make an argument instead spewing bunch of non-sense? Because if not I´m just going to ignore you and move on, you're not needed here.

Wait so you´re not going to apologize for that? Because your justification for this hot mess of emotionally empty driven outbursts of yours is pretty much bullshit, there is plenty of information out there that are credible if you want to find it, so instead of wasting my and others time with your tantrums and emotions that I genuinely couldn't give a single fuck about, could you go dig out some facts and make an argument instead spewing bunch of non-sense? Because if not I´m just going to ignore you and move on, you're not needed here.

I can't waste your time i am not keep you here or forcing you responding and if you did not care you would not respond. Also you have not responded to a singe thing i have said any of the times i posted the facts. So pot calling the kettle black much. Lastly saying there is credible information if i looked for it is not accurate. Since are view of whats credible seem to be very different. Lastly i have not been editing my posts here to make them look better after the fact like you.

and for someone who set the topic you seem to fail to see this is less of a place for you to say what your think and more of the political version of a freak show where we come to laugh at you have you even read what everyone is saying well the the last word on this goodnight and know i won't be reading anymore of these for the sole reason i know that fact will realy piss you off.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

I can't waste your time i am not keep you here or forcing you responding and if you did not care you would not respond. Also you have not responded to a singe thing i have said any of the times i posted the facts. So pot calling the kettle black much. Lastly saying there is credible information if i looked for it is not accurate. Since are view of whats credible seem to be very different. Lastly i have not been editing my posts here to make them look better after the fact like you.

and for someone who set the topic you seem to fail to see this is less of a place for you to say what your think and more of the political version of a freak show where we come to laugh at you have you even read what everyone is saying well the the last word on this goodnight and know i won't be reading anymore of these for the sole reason i know that fact will realy piss you off.

You don't need to Clinton on me. You still haven't dissaproved my sources and you haven´t apologized for calling me an insane 9/11 sandy hook denier troll with a clear mental disorder, until then I´m not going argue with anything you have to say.

Edited by Capitalist

1 hour ago, SharpShep said:

Also you have not responded to a singe thing i have said any of the times i posted the facts. So pot calling the kettle black much. Lastly saying there is credible information if i looked for it is not accurate.

^^^ What he said, spin and babble are not responses Capitalist.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, Capitalist said:

PS. We have started a private military company and we are hiring now! Don't miss it! Check out on the board room forums, Blackwood Corporation - Private Military Company.

As the Public representative of the Liberal Progressive Union I am worried about your inclusion of a military threat in your political party

this act of creating an armed wing of your party has presented a threat to democracy and it should not be that way

I would inquire where your party is likely to be based

I am also questioning you beliefs and political message as if you were to get into power this would create total chaos which would threaten the lives of the very citizens you are supposed to be operating in their favour.

this is not a political party but an anti-social threat to the stability most governments enjoy

PS.

your inclusion of a military aspect is a dangerous comparison between you and the NSDAP and their S.A

On 11/12/2016 at 1:38 PM, Capitalist said:

We are not a political party we are a freemarket anarchist movement with no leaders or rulers fighting for liberty from government regulations and laws that hurt our freedoms.

so as far as i understand it, you the anarcho capitalist movement, want to buy crush the government so that you can legalize drugs and guns then make there no taxes for a peaceful utopia. i fail to see how this could be sustainable.(french revolution comes to mind)

• Like 1

On 11/12/2016 at 1:38 PM, Capitalist said:

* Legalize all firearms. (Armed society is a polite society)

the main reason of people not shooting people would become fear. and also if everyone owned a gun then at any point you could be shot in the back of the head. Furthermore it would be harder to identify who's trying/planning to commit a crime as since everyone is allowed guns there's no sign that they're going to kill someone. finally if you say that if someone were to commit a crime then what do the police do and how do you decide who's doing the policing and who's doing the crime.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Capitalist said:

I exercise and have a good diet so I could still get it but the chances are lowered 

Edited by Shadow765

22 hours ago, Jinx said:

^^^ What he said, spin and babble are not responses Capitalist.

Yeah sorry for having standards and low tolerance for non-sense, either you make an argument or go to the Communist party where you can talk about your feels. This is not the place for it.

Edited by Capitalist
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

If we're Clintoning you than you're Nixoning us. Try and deny the truth Tricky Dick haha

Nixon was a statist.

• Like 1