jabba_the_slut

what do you want to see in the prisons of identity?

it has been said that the prisons in identity will be just as immersive and fun as the regular game world, so lets descuss what kind of things you want to see specificley.

i would like to see a large variaty of craftable prizon weapons like sock maces and makeshift shanks. maybe sokme more powerfull ones if you have the materials.

would also be great to see large scale prison riots where the swat have to be called in to calm it all down. 

36 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

it has been said that the prisons in identity will be just as immersive and fun as the regular game world, so lets descuss what kind of things you want to see specificley.

i would like to see a large variaty of craftable prizon weapons like sock maces and makeshift shanks. maybe sokme more powerfull ones if you have the materials.

would also be great to see large scale prison riots where the swat have to be called in to calm it all down. 

maybe we could get like an ipad or something for entertainment

On 1/2/2016 at 4:57 PM, KittyDeKarebu said:

maybe we could get like an ipad or something for entertainment

In regular Jail Cells, the iPad would be a genius immersive way to spend your time, but then again, it won't feel like you're getting punished, so I do disagree with it on some levels. In an actual prison, you should only have access to this if you have good behavior. I don't think Guards will let you serf the web after you just shanked someone.

For what I want to see in prisons, I really want a lot of this too be based off real world prisons and the game Prison Architect. I think that game is very realistic and a lot of the features in this game (except for the whole building the prison thing) would be really manageable and cool in this game. I also like the idea of a prison currency. Now a lot of prisons let prisoners earn real money from jobs and spend it in a prison made shop, but there could be prisoner-made currencies, like cigarettes or something. My main opinion is that they should take a lot of prison features from Prison Architect.

Edited by 157C
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 157C said:

In regular Jail Cells, the iPad would be a genius immersive way to spend your time, but then again, it won't feel like you're getting punished, so I do disagree with it on some levels. In an actual prison, you should only have access to this if you have good behavior. I don't think Guards will let you surf the web after you just shanked someone.

For what I want to see in prisons, I really want a lot of this too be based off real world prisons and the game Prison Architect. I think that game is very realistic and a lot of the features in this game (except for the whole building the prison thing) would be really manageable and cool in this game. I also like the idea of a prison currency. Now a lot of prisons let prisoners earn real money from jobs and spend it in a prison made shop, but there could be prisoner-made currencies, like cigarettes or something. My main opinion is that they should take a lot of prison features from Prison Architect.

Maybe you could pay to use the ipad, maybe there could be like a dream world when you're sleeping.

Harmonicas! Prisoners could have their own karaoke nights! xD

And dropping soaps.

Oh yeaaah~

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, 157C said:

In regular Jail Cells, the iPad would be a genius immersive way to spend your time, but then again, it won't feel like you're getting punished, so I do disagree with it on some levels. In an actual prison, you should only have access to this if you have good behavior. I don't think Guards will let you surf the web after you just shanked someone.

Yesss! 

But no dropping the soap @vix

0102162147a.jpg

• Like 2

On a real note though, there Will be showers but it should be set up like juvenile detention where there is two shower rooms because there shouldn't be much activity to while bathing(like dropping the soap). I personally don't want to see the showering scene- pull the sims on that situation -but I really would find it cool if there was the barbed wire block fences that are like 14 feet high, which a guard could patrol the inmates that way. Also a mining area so there is constantly help with guns being built for the police force and so forth, maybe a isolation unit for when you have that guy that is retarded and doesn't know how to play(or you can pretend they're roosters and make them fight or they both get beat to death by guards). Maybe a electrocution/confinment chair for the inmate of gruesome anger and raging attacks.

I'd like to see a visitors room (to help bust people out) so that people can chat and maybe slip them drugs if the police don't see them Shake hands.

It would be cool if there were soap and sick maces to, or a toothpick shank(you can grind them down to a stiff but short shank which is meant for lethality or neck shots). A small library- and cards is a must for the prison setting. 

We will all get real good at cards haha xD

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

But no dropping the soap @vix

C***k block! :c

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Coock? No. I'm not such a thing. I am the mad nutter.

Sorry Jonny depp

I just think there should be that bar like in golf games where you have to click perfectly in the middle to keep the soap in your hand while you're showering. And if you drop it you have to click super fast and the more clicks you've had in X seconds the faster you pick it up. :D

1 minute ago, Vix said:

I just think there should be that bar like in golf games where you have to click perfectly in the middle to keep the soap in your hand while you're showering. And if you drop it you have to click super fast and the more clicks you've had in X seconds the faster you pick it up. :D

Vix, I get this really odd feeling that you like Adventure Time.

• Like 1

Just now, DrFelixPhD said:

Vix, I get this really odd feeling that you like Adventure Time.

I don't know why you'd think that... <.< >.>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

And what happens if you decide youre all soaped up and no longer need that bar?

You put it back! :D

DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING???? HOW COULD SAY THAT PRISONERS CAN SERF THE WEB . WHAT IF HE //SERFED THE WEB// 

THEN HE CONTACTED HIS FRIENDS,GROUP,OR GANG THEN THEY CAME TO BREAK THE PRISON AND FREE HIM... ITS A BAD IDEA AND A BIG THREAT TO THE PRISON GAURDS AT ANYMOMENT, BAD IDEA

2 minutes ago, Aziz said:

DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING???? HOW COULD SAY THAT PRISONERS CAN SERF THE WEB . WHAT IF HE //SERFED THE WEB// 

THEN HE CONTACTED HIS FRIENDS,GROUP,OR GANG THEN THEY CAME TO BREAK THE PRISON AND FREE HIM... ITS A BAD IDEA AND A BIG THREAT TO THE PRISON GAURDS AT ANYMOMENT, BAD IDEA

is your caps lock broken? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aziz said:

uh, it wouldn't have internet, just games/movies?

Just now, KittyDeKarebu said:

uh, it wouldn't have internet, just games/movies?

he said surfing. also why would an idiot go play ipad and not thinking of a way to escape jail.

8 minutes ago, Aziz said:

he said surfing. also why would an idiot go play ipad and not thinking of a way to escape jail.

WHO said surfing? And I don't know? people who don't want to get shot? for real man.

1 minute ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

WHO said surfing? And I don't know? people who don't want to get shot? for real man.

man this game got lots of options if someone escaped and ran in the woods it will be really hard to find him so prison gaurds should be focused 100 %

• Like 1

@Aziz I think you need to calm down man, it's just a game, and some prisons allow some form of internet use, obviously they wouldn't allow it so that they're able to use email or Facebook, but maybe YouTube videos and such, you don't need to think too far ahead.

22 minutes ago, 157C said:

@Aziz I think you need to calm down man, it's just a game, and some prisons allow some form of internet use, obviously they wouldn't allow it so that they're able to use email or Facebook, but maybe YouTube videos and such, you don't need to think too far ahead.

They could stream radios in the prison using the computer as well so prisoners are kept up-to-date with news happening in the real real world, or listen to an Identity radio station stream, where they can listen to news happening in the server. Players could call into the (Identity) station and pretend to give shoutouts to their friends at work, or in prison, and pass on subliminal messages.

• Like 2

Will there be prisons that are graded by crime committed by the player?

Like if someone was caught stealing a car they would go to a smaller security prison than someone who has been been doing armed robbery?

Prisoners should also be able to work the cafeteria to earn some small cash for when they done serving their time; or even steal some materials that they obtain from the kitchen.

Edited by Xentinel
  • Like 1

I'd be more inclined to support a one prison per server idea. But as you've suggested on each level inside the prison different classes. LEVEL 1 - Remand/Petty criminals LEVEL 2 - Burglary and drug dealers LEVEL 3 - Murderers and crime lords.

• Like 5