Ubbe

Robbing player owned houses

There will not be robbing in identity, however, as people above have suggested, you could RP it, that would be quite interesting. As someone else above said, there will be warehouses in identity, but I don't know if they are able to be robbed.

Hope I helped :P

If I did, feel free to give me a like and/or a follow, it only takes a few seconds! :)

4 hours ago, Ubbe said:

I didn't say anything about cars, but that would be cool aswell :) (Also killing on sight will most likely result in a ban).

yeah, except the guy that got shot told everyone in the forums that he will rob me out ;)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

yeah, except the guy that got shot told everyone in the forums that he will rob me out ;)

I didn't know you could bring real life into the roleplaying of Identity, if you could that would be scary O.o

Edited by Ubbe
spelling

1 hour ago, Ubbe said:

I didn't know you could bring real life into the roleplaying of Identity, but if you could that would be scary O.o

because a won't happen b won't be happening, too

On 2016-09-12 at 10:58 PM, Shimozukachi said:

because you won't rob me i won't shoot you :D

Deal. xD

On 2016-09-11 at 7:33 PM, lewishead said:

There will not be robbing in identity, however, as people above have suggested, you could RP it, that would be quite interesting. As someone else above said, there will be warehouses in identity, but I don't know if they are able to be robbed.

Hope I helped :P

If I did, feel free to give me a like and/or a follow, it only takes a few seconds! :)

But RPing robbery wouldn't be nearly as thrilling to do. It would be like "yes you can rob me just let me invite you, but you can only take the armchair!". There is no fun in that, you don't get that sweet feeling of doing something that is not allowed.

And I'd love if the warehouses are able to be robbed aswell.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ubbe said:

But RPing robbery wouldn't be nearly as thrilling to do. It would be like "yes you can rob me just let me invite you, but you can only take the armchair!". There is no fun in that, you don't get that sweet feeling of doing something that is not allowed.

And I'd love if the warehouses are able to be robbed aswell.

and how many people will open a warehouse then if the entire server is always stealing all items? trust me, some things shouldn't be added

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

and how many people will open a warehouse then if the entire server is always stealing all items? trust me, some things shouldn't be added

Again, if you would be able to rob warehouses, then the people owning them should be able to buy alarms, cameras, safes etc. to make the robbing incredibly hard. Combine that with lockpicks/crowbars being very limited and robbers only being able to slowly carry one object at a time.

Also this already exists in Dark RP and it's not a big problem at all.

1 hour ago, Ubbe said:

Again, if you would be able to rob warehouses, then the people owning them should be able to buy alarms, cameras, safes etc. to make the robbing incredibly hard. Combine that with lockpicks/crowbars being very limited and robbers only being able to slowly carry one object at a time.

Also this already exists in Dark RP and it's not a big problem at all.

this is not darkrp. there is no miku and mlp skin player that robs a bank with adolf hitler while the cops are just watching it in a pink golf cart armed with panzerfaust 7 and ammo. trust me, it would end like game of war if asian level 10 guilds enter your map, teleport to you, rob you out, teleport back to their friends while you rob them and to then leave the map again to rob you again in 10 minutes.

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

this is not darkrp. there is no miku and mlp skin player that robs a bank with adolf hitler while the cops are just watching it in a pink golf cart armed with panzerfaust 7 and ammo. trust me, it would end like game of war if asian level 10 guilds enter your map, teleport to you, rob you out, teleport back to their friends while you rob them and to then leave the map again to rob you again in 10 minutes.

Trust me I do not want another Dark RP, that's why I'm looking forward to this game. No one really wants pink golf carts and whatnot but that's the nature of Gmod which will not exist in Identity. Also I don't really understand what the teleporting you speak of is about, never knew you could teleport in Dark RP? 

I do not want the robbing to be similar at all to the one in Dark RP, that's why I've already told you all of my ideas to make it more balanced, even tho it's not that unbalanced in Dark RP. Robbing is a too nice feature to leave out.

9 hours ago, Ubbe said:

Trust me I do not want another Dark RP, that's why I'm looking forward to this game. No one really wants pink golf carts and whatnot but that's the nature of Gmod which will not exist in Identity. Also I don't really understand what the teleporting you speak of is about, never knew you could teleport in Dark RP? 

I do not want the robbing to be similar at all to the one in Dark RP, that's why I've already told you all of my ideas to make it more balanced, even tho it's not that unbalanced in Dark RP. Robbing is a too nice feature to leave out.

they rob out your warehouse without evidences, and if you need to take some revenge they'll just change the server.

On 26 september 2016 at 9:35 AM, Shimozukachi said:

they rob out your warehouse without evidences, and if you need to take some revenge they'll just change the server.

Not really sure that's how the game will work. I think all your stuff will be locked to the server you are playing on, so switching the server means that your stuff will only remain on the old server.

Edited by Ubbe

Since they gonno allow people to host private servers i hope the server owners have an option to take the loading screen feature off and let be smoothly if te have a good performance server 

also sorry about my other comment above i couldnt take the quote off

Just one person robbing a home seems too grindy. I want to buy a van, bring three or so friends with me, scope a place out at night, then come back at a later time, with a plan, and take a home for everything it has.

6 hours ago, LeakyLine said:

Just one person robbing a home seems too grindy. I want to buy a van, bring three or so friends with me, scope a place out at night, then come back at a later time, with a plan, and take a home for everything it has.

go and play altis life. why does everyone think games like identity have to be played like a pvp game?

If the robber can not get into the house without an invitation, there is another way. For example.

Each player's house has a trigger. Robber has the opportunity to begin the robbery entering this trigger. Robbery takes some time (the larger the robbers the less time needed for robbery). Since the beginning of the robbery the police receives a message about it. Upon completion of the robbery every robber gets some amount of money that is deducted from the player's bank account.

Yes it is a primitive realization, but it is real.

Player who owns the home is on vacation. A couple of nights are spent casing the home, checking out possible entrance points and assessing any security systems. Maybe a way to disable said security.

Home is entered a couple of days later. Any items of value are lifted and fenced off. No one is killed or even relatively harmed. Now where exactly, in all of this, do you see PvP? It's a fucking home invasion, not a damn GTA Online heist. Stop being a complete and utter prick to every single person on the forum and show some god damned civility.

• Like 1

I don't really understand why you all still discussing this topic. The developers already talked about this. Robbing players homes is not going to happend.

1 hour ago, LordSHIVA said:

I don't really understand why you all still discussing this topic. The developers already talked about this. Robbing players homes is not going to happend.

i don't understand it, too. there are always some players that don't even get that after the devs told everyone that it won't be possible.

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

On 2016-10-26 at 3:09 PM, Shimozukachi said:

i don't understand it, too. there are always some players that don't even get that after the devs told everyone that it won't be possible.

Then why would they need an ideas & suggestions section if they have no intentions of changing/adding things? I'm sure that if we would come up with good enough solutions for robbing to work the developers would consider adding them, which is exactly what this section of the forum is about.

10 hours ago, Ubbe said:

Then why would they need an ideas & suggestions section if they have no intentions of changing/adding things? I'm sure that if we would come up with good enough solutions for robbing to work the developers would consider adding them, which is exactly what this section of the forum is about.

sure. will rob you out then ;)

• Like 1

Honestly I don't like being robbed/raided in my house so im against the idea regardless im totally cool with any form of crime other than that just cuz look people need a safe place where they can chill and have no worries the apartment or house is that place 

If you have alarms cameras safe boxes, your house will be safe.

i don't mind about this being added

• Like 2