PowerGaming7

To the people with concerns about Identity

12 hours ago, loganiq8 said:

With all due respect.

I didn't ask you.

i didn't ask you for an answer too, but you've answered to me, that's why i've answered to you because it's the polite way. but i'm sorry if you don't know anything about the ask and answer system in forums.

cheers

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

i didn't ask you for an answer too, but you've answered to me, that's why i've answered to you because it's the polite way. but i'm sorry if you don't know anything about the ask and answer system in forums.

cheers

Well I had initially posted my opinion, which you quoted and responded to...

That's okay though. Thank you for being polite.

I can tell you seem a little upset that others have opinions that differ from yours, but adults have different opinions, and for your own peace of mind, I hope you come to learn that.

Anyways, looking forward to actually getting to know you in the town square haha, perhaps we could debate Identity politics in the race for governor some day. :D

3 hours ago, loganiq8 said:

Well I had initially posted my opinion, which you quoted and responded to...

That's okay though. Thank you for being polite.

I can tell you seem a little upset that others have opinions that differ from yours, but adults have different opinions, and for your own peace of mind, I hope you come to learn that.

Anyways, looking forward to actually getting to know you in the town square haha, perhaps we could debate Identity politics in the race for governor some day. :D

" I can tell you seem a little upset that others have opinions that differ from yours, but adults have different opinions, and for your own peace of mind, I hope you come to learn that. " sure. you're the one of us both that wrote he wants a 9 man crew to develop a game faster than a crew containing 9.200 devs. your comment sounds "very" mature. and yeah, you can always continue crying into this community, but don't be like kickapoo and start yelling out lies;)

Edited by Shimozukachi

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

" I can tell you seem a little upset that others have opinions that differ from yours, but adults have different opinions, and for your own peace of mind, I hope you come to learn that. " sure. you're the one of us both that wrote he wants a 9 man crew to develop a game faster than a crew containing 9.200 devs. your comment sounds "very" mature. and yeah, you can always continue crying into this community, but don't be like kickapoo and start yelling out lies;)

When did I say that? I dont want them to develop it faster. I just want updates haha.

and alright haha, you're clearly the mature one here. That's fine. You're entitled to say what you want. Just don't be so upset when I say what I want.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, loganiq8 said:

When did I say that? I dont want them to develop it faster. I just want updates haha.

and alright haha, you're clearly the mature one here. That's fine. You're entitled to say what you want. Just don't be so upset when I say what I want.

if you want anything about the game you get answers by asking the developers haha

" you're clearly the mature one here " i know, but thanks for telling

" Just don't be so upset when I say what I want. " there is a big difference between answering and being upset. it's your own fault when you think someone who answers you is upset xD

Edited by Shimozukachi

6 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

if you want anything about the game you get answers by asking the developers haha

" you're clearly the mature one here " i know, but thanks for telling

" Just don't be so upset when I say what I want. " there is a big difference between answering and being upset. it's your own fault when you think someone who answers you is upset xD

A forum is a place to express yourself freely. 

Doing that isn't considered crying, just so you know.

I gave my opinion, and you gave yours. I never said you were crying, or insulted you in any way, so why attack my opinion and label it as crying? Is that what you consider to be mature?

Just because we don't agree, doesn't mean we can't be civil, respectful, and friendly to one another. 

We are a community, all of us. So let's get along.

you don't have to like me, but I kindly ask that you respect myself and others who post their opinions. You don't have to agree, nor do you do you have to be defensive. :)

• Like 2

@Shimozukachi "you're right. it's just a passive identity hater. will next time just report him instantly instead of making his arguments useless :P"

Im not a hater and I never said I was first of all. I just want to know why we're not receiving regular updates like we were promised. And what are you going to report me for? Looking for answers? Posting MY opinion? I said I would stop arguing but you wanted to go reply back for some reason. o.O

On 7/19/2016 at 1:58 AM, Herzog said:

Well you clearly havent gotten to know the team. All the while you and your little troll friends have been crying on here, ive been talking to Motown and making friends along with other members who do the same. Maybe if you spent less time moaning and more time being friendly and getting to know them and their plans then you would be saying all of this. 

For the same reason he locked my topic. Damage Control.

17 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you really think i'm against other opinions? eh... no, you should really read what i've written. i've nothing against other opinions. i'm just answering when someone quotes me via quote function and asks me questions. if that's for you like "you're against my opinion!!!eleven11"... i don't care xD

i didn't call you active hate. just stop complaining about it in a public forum to people that have no influence to the development's speed and their blogposts. if you want an official answer please visit @Motown's profile and send him a private message. if that's too complicated for you: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/profile/2-motown/ 

if that's too complicated for you: http://bfy.tw/C9E

if that's too complicated for you use this:

You love mocking people right? Thanks for being so respectful. Like I said I don't want to argue with you and I never intended to start an argument. I was just posting my opinions/questions just like anyone else on the forums and  which were never directed at you (cough). :)

8 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:
On 19.7.2016 at 0:58 AM, Herzog said:

Well you clearly havent gotten to know the team. All the while you and your little troll friends have been crying on here, ive been talking to Motown and making friends along with other members who do the same. Maybe if you spent less time moaning and more time being friendly and getting to know them and their plans then you would be saying all of this. 

just look for the bare necessities! it's never too late to change :D

"You love mocking people right? Thanks for being so respectful. Like I said I don't want to argue with you and I never intended to start an argument. I was just posting my opinions/questions just like anyone else on the forums and  which were never directed at you (cough). :) "

nope. next time just don't quote someone you don't want to answer you :)

Edited by Shimozukachi

4 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

It's not damage control. Nothing you post has a basis in fact or truth, in fact you yourself have posted outright lies and slander.

And while we're on the subject, there IS no freedom of speech here because this is not a public forum. You are here on sufferance and if the Asylum Devs want to ban you. or edit and delete your posts then they are well within their rights to do that.

• Like 1

Right everyone just needs to stop. Yes we've all established that everyone holds the same question towards the devs but why are we still arguing between players. The devs know that everyone has that one question and well just have to wait for them to reply with the real answer. Yes of course some of you might say that they will never give us the answer but thats up to them. We shouldnt be fighting over this. This forum used to be a calm and respectful place to come and chat amongst other players and within less than a week everyone is against eachother. 

Lets all just chill for a bit and lay off with the bullcrap that we are throwing at eachother, that includes you @Shimozukachi

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Right everyone just needs to stop. Yes we've all established that everyone holds the same question towards the devs but why are we still arguing between players. The devs know that everyone has that one question and well just have to wait for them to reply with the real answer. Yes of course some of you might say that they will never give us the answer but thats up to them. We shouldnt be fighting over this. This forum used to be a calm and respectful place to come and chat amongst other players and within less than a week everyone is against eachother. 

Lets all just chill for a bit and lay off with the bullcrap that we are throwing at eachother, that includes you @Shimozukachi

cheers :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

"You love mocking people right? Thanks for being so respectful. Like I said I don't want to argue with you and I never intended to start an argument. I was just posting my opinions/questions just like anyone else on the forums and  which were never directed at you (cough). :) "

nope. next time just don't quote someone you don't want to answer you :)

I asked questions, you answered. Then I answered back saying my view on the things. And then you want to say im toxic..? o.Oo.Oo.O I said I would stop arguing but I just wanted to get my opinion out and by doing that turns me into a hater.. hmmm please explain your logic.

4 minutes ago, Indevious said:

I asked questions, you answered. Then I answered back saying my view on the things. And then you want to say im toxic..? o.Oo.Oo.O I said I would stop arguing but I just wanted to get my opinion out and by doing that turns me into a hater.. hmmm please explain your logic.

Okay you said that youd stop arguing, thats good. Now @Shimozukachi will stop arguing right? Good. Lets all just take a step back from this. No more arguments please.  

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 3