Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Henry shuts his door and lights up his cigarette. The smoke travels up into his eyes as he exhales.*

"If this place doesn't scream homosexuality then there's something wrong with my gaydar.."

*Realizing what he said and seeing what looks to be a straight man enter the bar he looks down and starts to walk in behind him.*

"Hey man! Do you know what this place is like?"

*He asks the man in the plaid jacket.*

((WAITING FOR DEKAN TO REPLY))

Edited by Henry_Taylor

*Kevin flicks his cigarette butt into a nearby puddle*

"From what I've heard this is the place to party, so if I had to guess, there is going to be a shit load of drug"

*Kevin heads in behind Henry, unbuttoning his jacket, but leaving it on. Once inside he heads over to a booth in a corner near the back of the club*

"Hows it going you bunch of goons?"

*Kevin sits down*

"Would you look at this fucking beauty, hows it going bud?"

"Not so bad Adam, yourself?"

"You know how it is, gotta make that money"
*Adam pulls out a plastic bag with some pills*

"You want some, first one free"

"Fuck man, you know I'm done with that shit, besides I don't think you should be pushing X here, I doubt that the mob would be to happy about that"

"Hey man, you deal with your cars and shit, and I will handle my shit, so don't worry about it"

"Alright man, I'm going to grab a drink, I'll be back"

*Kevin gets up and heads over to the bar*

• Like 1

*Daniel enters the club. His thick leather jacket still having a chill from the outside weather. He walks past a group of men talking about something inaudible. He looks over and glances at a man with a bag of pills.*

"You sure we should be having that here guy? I'm sure that'd cause a lot of discomfort towards the party goers."

*Danny stands behind the man and waits for his response.*

*Kevin sits back down with a beer in hand as Adam replies*

"If they are so uncomfortable, then why have so many bought some, half the people here are high as a kite right now"

*He grabs Adams shoulder and squeezes on his pressure point. He leans down.*

"Then I suggest you don't make them more fucked up then they already are. If I see another fucking kid popping X I'm coming for you."

*Danny walks away.*

*Kevin leans back in his seat and laughs at Adam*

"Dont say I didn't tell you"

"Ah go fuck yourself. And fuck that guy, I''ll sell what I want where I want"

*Half an hour pass as Kevin and Adam talk, when a group of people looking to buy ecstasy approach the booth, Kevin gets up*

"I'm just gonna head out for a dart while you conduct your business"

*Kevin heads outside and lights a smoke, turning his coat collar up against the night air*

*Daniel walks out with his hair slicked back. He spits out his chewing gum and lights up a cigarette. With a big puff he looks over at Kevin.*

"You know that shit back there is bad right? Your boy better be careful.. A Vigalint may come for him."

*He says with a smirk before tossing his cigarette to the ground and stomping it.*

*Kevin takes a long drag off of his cigarette before turning to face Daniel, scoffing*

"You mean like the fucking Batman, don't make me laugh. Besides, he's not my 'boy', I haven't seen Adam since I got clean from that shit. And if your threatening violence around here, you clearly don't know who owns this club"

*Kevin puts his smoke out in the ashtray on top of a nearby garbage can before heading back inside, fixing his collar as he walks in the door. He sits down back in the booth with Adam*

"Fucking hell man, I think that that guy thinks he is some sort of vigilante"

"Ah, let him think whatever he wants, around here he can't touch me. Just take a look around, those guys wearing suits standing around, they are sort of security around here"

"Don't tell me your working for him"

"Whats the big deal, so are you"

"No, there is a big difference between getting paid to work on a car for a guy, and pushing drugs for him. What shit does he have you selling anyways?"

"The usual, X and molly, coke, LSD, shrooms, dope, Special K. I know what your thinking, you know me, I would never try to push shit like speed or heroin"

*Kevin leans back in his seat*

"Fucking hell man"

*Daniel walks inside with his gun holstered. He hits Adam in the back of the head with his gun effectively hurting him. While Adam grips his head Daniel aims it at Kevin.*

"The Mafia owns this club. They have for years. Considering he offered you a bag of X and you declined you were either getting ready to sell or talking about selling. I'm Danny, and I'm a Vigalant."

*He shoots his gun near Adams ear to make him disoriented. The bullets flies past Kevin on purpose and runs out before the mob can get to him. He drives away before anybody gets outside.*

*Hanshi sits behind his desk, he lights a Joya Red cigar. He awaits his brother who wishes to see him soon*

"ドアを開ける" (Open the door)  He sais to the guard standing behind the door. 

*The man gives a head nod. The door swings open moving the guard out of the way. It's Shenji, his brother. Hanshi gets up placing his cigar in his ashtray*

"Shenji, yōkoso! How was your day so far! Did you take care of that... thing?"

(awaiting response from @ShenjiNagasaki)

*Hanshi gets up and stares at Shenji's finger.*

"Are you fucking kidding me, do they know who they are messing with? Who did this to you? Were you gambling? Tell me now, Kuso! (fuck)

*Hanshi gets up from his chair, picks up his glass and hurls it at the wall. Smashing all over the ground. The door swings open, it's the gaurd*

"Everything's ok! Watch the door! 

*The guard spins around and closes the door*

"Yakuza, their is nothing we can do in physical retaliation. We will destroy his business, prepare the Molotov cock tales.  

*Hanshi sits down and takes a swig from his bottle of crown royal* 

"ahhh, seems good. I do not take in what I hear, I focus on the bad. Something I cannot do anymore in life. Good job, we'll take care of em, and i'll for sure be their as you said."

*Hanshi loosens his tie and yells-

"Masani!"

*The door swings open. The guard walks in, Hanshi motions to the ground.*

"Yes, I get broom now."

"Thank you Masani, after you can leave, go home to your wife and kids"

*Masani (the guard) nods and smiles*

"Thank you boss"

[1 day later. Morning. Hanshis apartment in the city. He calls up his brother.]

*The phone rings* 

(Awaiting answer from @ShenjiNagasaki)

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

"I bet your day is going good brother. Let's get together tonight at the restaurant and talk. Would you mind joining me?"  

*Hanshi peeks out of his curtain and looks at the street down below. A black car drives by. He takes no consideration* 

*Hanshi begins to open the door, He grabs his keys next to the door*

"Yea, I'll drop by in about 15 minutes"

*He begins to walk to the car park, hops into his Mercedes e350 and drives off to his house. He parks outside the house and beeps the horn. Shenji walks to the car and hops in*

"Brother how are you, how's the bar doing. I haven't been in at least a week, a great place to smoke a cigar"

*The morning after the incident at the club, Kevin goes through his usual morning routine before heading down to where he parked his Raptor. Once in, he heads into the city, stopping at a plain looking garage. Kevin heads inside and sees several mechanics working on three JDM cars with loud music playing. One of the mechanics finish installing a custom bumper when he sees Kevin*

"Shit, hey man, you should have let us know you were stopping by, we would of had some coffee or something for you"

"I just wanted to make sure you guys were actually doing work"

*Kevin replies jokingly with a smirk*

"Whats up with all the Japanese imports in here today" 

"Some Yakuza looking motherfuckers came in here about a week ago looking to get some upgrades so they could 'move some stuff'. When I tried to tell them just how much it would cost, they just said money was no problem"

"Well shit, did they want anything else done to the cars?"

"No, and I thought that was odd until I got under the hood, these cars are already pretty fucking ballsy as is, which is nice, because these cars should be out of here tomorrow morning"

"Alright, well I won't keep you much longer Brandon, see you around"

"See ya"

*Kevin gets back into his truck and begins driving around the city somewhat aimlessly* 

• Like 1

*Once Hanshi and Shenji are at their restaurant, the waiter as if they want the usual. Hanshi and Shenji shake their heads*

"So, I got some word that some "Yakuzas" gave a garage some imports to work on. I got no word so I'm not sure if they are Yukines."

[Awaiting reply from @ShenjiNagasaki]

• Like 2

*Henshi nods his head*

"Let's do it, money.. No problem. I'll buy his fucking car from him. Back in the day in japan, before I started hanging out with the Yakuza kids, I was big in drifting. Although I was young, I loved to sit up at the mountains and just watch. We could get some kids who are into it to hang out at the meetings. Nothing crazy, to just chill and rep the Inagawai kai."

*Hanshi throws a 100 dollar bill on the table, he notions to waiter and shakes his hand, the two walk out.* 

• Like 1

*Hanshi chuckles*

"Of course brother. I want to look around and see some imports. NIssan 180sx? Why thank you furīdo (friend)."

*The two walk up to the door to the shop. A warehouse with faint music playing in the background. He rings to doorbell and fixes his tie at the front office, the smell of the harbor reminds him of Japan back in the day*

[Awaiting response and reply from @Dekan]

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

*After driving around for a few hours, Kevin decides to head back to the garage. He parks outside and heads inside*

"Hey Brandon, figured you guys could use a extra set of hands"

*Brandon climbs out from under the Toyota Supra GT-300 he was working on*

"That would be appreciated, just this one left, so I sent everyone home, but it is putting up more of a fight than I would like to admit"

*After finishing working on the car, Kevin checks his watch*

"It's only like five thirty man, feel like showing me these other two cars"

"Sure thing. We have a '99 Nissan Silva Spec-R Aero, a R34 Nissan Skyline GTR, and you are already familiar with the 'Yota Supra GT-300 overthere. I forgot to mention earlier, but that guy also commissioned a total rebuild on a Nissan 180SX"

*The doorbell rings, Kevin goes to answer the door*

"Shut off the music I will go see who it is"

*Kevin walk opens the door and greets the two men standing there*

"Evening gentlemen, come inside and get out of the cold"

• Like 1

*Hanshi smiles*

"Thank you, I just want to look at the cars. I heard their were some Japanese imports. My kinda style"

*Hanshi flicks his suit shoulder and smiles. The three walk in and Shenji walks off to look at the Nissan GTR, while Hanshi make my way towards the 180sx.*

"Please my freind, pop the hood" 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Kevin motions to Brandon to pop the hood on the 180sx before turning to Shenji*

"Look man, I mean no disrespect here, and I don't know the business you're in, but I don't think you get my business either. If this was my other shop then that would be an issue. If you are interested in one, I do have a 1999 R34 GTR sitting in my personal garage taking up space that I used to race a few years back" 

"You're not going to like the number I give you, they aren't my cars to sell. If this guy is so bad, then I probably don't want to sell the cars he just paid me a lot of money to fit custom built body kits to so he can smuggle something"

*Kevin glances over at Brandon talking to Hanshi about the 180sx*

"But if you are talking about my Skyline, we are looking at the neighborhood of 60 thousand"   

*Kevin pauses to think for a moment*

"I moved to the island almost as soon as I got out of jail and opened this shop around three years ago, and as far as racing goes, since I was 17 or 18, so around 7 years now" 

"And when it comes to my car, it may have been sitting, but I have at least 100 thousand dollars of work put into it, and if you can guarantee safety for me and my people, I will wholesale all three of these cars for 90 grand, plus I will throw in the 180sx free."

Edited by Dekan