When you die in identity will it be a perma death so you lose everything and your character is removed from the server and you have to create another one or do you just respawn in a hospital and loose what ever you had on you?

• Like 1

If they decide to take anything. For all you know, some guys just came.out of a bank spraying bullets. They have money and don't always have time to pick up pocket change when the cops will be there in -35 seconds. You feel?

Your body doesn't dismeber I think- so you just die. And wait for a medic or until the timer spawns you to the hospital. So yeah. Sorry. I'm intoxicated.

Death is a tricky one... it'd be cool(or not) to attend funerals, or look at a career as an undertaker, morgue doctor, or own a business that makes custom caskets! 

Maybe that could be included though, say your medic doesn't reach you by the time you respawning at the hospital- (another addition to the game of identity right here) then they go get your body and put it into the morgue deal(watch your own burial #michael de Santa of gtav)And then the body despawns once its casket has been closed and sealed(or put into the ground) whichever is more convenient.

Is imagine that Its be like two or three spots where the grave always is that way it's not taking up space in building new graves. 

But have it made to where when you go to that grave, you'll see yourself.

A addition that people would bore from I'd imagine but it would help with careers. 

As the burial dude, is be taking pictures and fill my home with everyone's dead grave. 

Call me reaper, Grim reaper.

Death should be more harmful to players but not to harsh as in perma death in the official severs. I mean if you get killed you may loose whats on you and you wait only a few minutes. To me that doesn't sound punishing. I believe if you get killed a medic has 45 seconds to get to you and save you. If not you are brought back to the hospital and half to pay for the bill which would be very high. To me this means if I did I will lost of money and possible all y stuff while carrying it.

Edited by dolore

I've been talking and you lose your items only if you get downed and they take them, otherwise you'll keep your things. Cause why would you lose stuff in your pockets??

Why 45 seconds? What if they were flying by shooting cops and hit me in the leg, this is a action SIM mmorpg. It is literally a life sim bro. You limp when your shot(or that's the developers aim). Just do some research, we all gotta at some point. Go to YouTube and find the 1-2 mom broadcasts for idenity and you'll be up to date after all that, and if not, ask us(:

As far as I know you lose all you had on you, as in all you had on your character- money in bank, clothes in your house etc are "saved up". It's not that easy to die because the game will have paramedics you can get you up and heal you, but if you do die, you respawn at your apartment. If nothing changed at least.

Source

When your character dies in Identity you will lose only some things you had on you and it will then be on the ground for anyone to claim.

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

This is how you end wars, boys.

I have a bookmark file in my browser filled with Identity tweets, answers to various questions like Sex, Aircrafts, Cars, Death, Train, Mining, Skating, Pet, Jail, Disease... Just to answer on forum faster :D I haven't been keeping up with their twitter for few months now though, but I should catch up and segregate everything tonight.

32 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I want to know about mining and boarding

I have mostly confirmations that "this will be in the game" or "this won't be in the game", so mining and I'm not sure what you mean by boarding. Like boarding a ship?

1 hour ago, Vix said:

I have a bookmark file in my browser filled with Identity tweets, answers to various questions like Sex, Aircrafts, Cars, Death, Train, Mining, Skating, Pet, Jail, Disease... Just to answer on forum faster :D I haven't been keeping up with their twitter for few months now though, but I should catch up and segregate everything tonight.

sex?

MY IDEA IS THAT WHEN SOMEONE DIES HE SHOULD BE TRANSFORMED TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL BUT HE WILL BE IN A BED THAT HE CANT MOVE OR WAKE JUST LAYING IN THE BED LETS SAY FOR 30 MINUTES THEN HE CAN GET OUT THE WORLD AGAIN LIKE THAT SIMILAR TO JAIL.

19 minutes ago, Aziz said:

MY IDEA IS THAT WHEN SOMEONE DIES HE SHOULD BE TRANSFORMED TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL BUT HE WILL BE IN A BED THAT HE CANT MOVE OR WAKE JUST LAYING IN THE BED LETS SAY FOR 30 MINUTES THEN HE CAN GET OUT THE WORLD AGAIN LIKE THAT SIMILAR TO JAIL.

Going on from this idea, I think after someone dies Police should investigate that persons death, the coroner then called to collect the body and taken to the hospital. If the doctors can bring this player back to life (possibly for a price?) they can or they'll be confirmed dead and go to the morgue awaiting collection from family/under taker.

5 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Going on from this idea, I think after someone dies Police should investigate that persons death, the coroner then called to collect the body and taken to the hospital. If the doctors can bring this player back to life (possibly for a price?) they can or they'll be confirmed dead and go to the morgue awaiting collection from family/under taker.

SICARIO YOU HAVE CONFIRMED ON MY WANTED LIST. IM COMING AFTER YOU WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT AND WILL ARREST YOU AND HARRASS YOU IN THE STREET.

25 minutes ago, Aziz said:

SICARIO YOU HAVE CONFIRMED ON MY WANTED LIST. IM COMING AFTER YOU WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT AND WILL ARREST YOU AND HARRASS YOU IN THE STREET.

I see... so you aren't a fan of deaths being investigated then?

26 minutes ago, Aziz said:

Mmmmm, yeah pretty sure that'll get you banned.