Aside from my Car Club jacket post, I wanted to post some pictures of what you'll see my guys wearing on the streets on a daily basis. 

These outfits are not related to my Car Club at all. Look forward to my Car Club forum post later in the weeks! (6/6/16)

I like to post a'lot of photos sooo.....

COLD WEATHER / ALSO EVERYDAY WEAR

f6ef19238d95e804_1940sSuit_SSV.jpg

1930s-Casual-Mens-Style.jpg

1943-mens-trench-coats-400x382.jpg

EVERDAY WEAR 

goodfellas1.jpggdhhbrn-main1.jpg

reservoir-dogs-2.jpg

sop108cl-main1.jpg

tRsxX.jpg

sorry some pictures might be big in size, but you kind of get an idea. 

THANKS!!!!

Also, I'm making a big post on about my car club. Look forward to it! 

Please post photos of your favorite/everyday wear below

Peace, Respect

~Luca Santarelli 

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

On 6/7/2016 at 0:30 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Sorry, but I dont think this goes as an idea or suggestion, and is more of something else. @HairyGrenade please move if i am correct. thanks.

Its and idea, Since nobody really knows what options we have for clothing. Plus it is also a suggestion because these pictures show some nice outfits that me and alot of my other friends really want to see in game and that the devs should take a look. I dont know how this post isnt an idea nor a suggestion. Dont just say "Something else" if your gonna try and prove me wrong and you dont even know the right answer. 

8 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Its and idea, Since nobody really knows what options we have for clothing. Plus it is also a suggestion because these pictures show some nice outfits that me and alot of my other friends really want to see in game and that the devs should take a look. I dont know how this post isnt an idea nor a suggestion. Dont just say "Something else" if your gonna try and prove me wrong and you dont even know the right answer. 

Sorry, if i offended you by saying that but also it looks like you want to show off some things which you will use in the daily life in identity more than you suggesting them/ giving an idea. I usually would ask if the person is suggesting or trying to show off stuff they want to discuss what they are doing, but i was in a hurry and I cant type quickly right now because my Dominant arm is in a cast.

• Like 2