Draknas

Weapon desires and options

Now we all like weapons, and if you don't better live next to the precinct, i have messaged a big and important man about explosive options, yet what else should be added, or desired to be added to the game? My personal desire is at the very most scar assault rifles and C4 explosives, and that is only because i am probably going to start a criminal movement and i would love some high power weaponry.

Please let there be a Beretta 92FS, it is my favorite weapon of all time! I don't need anything else lol :P 

• Like 2

the only thing i have seen them deny is a true and orginial sex part of the game, you know click this many times to climax but i never heard anything clear about the weapons except military grade weapons are going to be hard to find, and if it is realistic i should be able to make homemade explosives like ied's and what not

36 minutes ago, Draknas said:

the only thing i have seen them deny is a true and orginial sex part of the game, you know click this many times to climax but i never heard anything clear about the weapons except military grade weapons are going to be hard to find, and if it is realistic i should be able to make homemade explosives like ied's and what not

No explosives unfortunately, sorry :(

17 minutes ago, Asupra said:

Did somebody forgot the Deegl Pistol :)

Not a fan of them myself, too big and small clips but still a nice gun 

2 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

Not a fan of them myself, too big and small clips but still a nice gun 

bro its a god damn hand canon and shoot one by my own hand its a BEAST ...lol

28 minutes ago, Asupra said:

bro its a god damn hand canon and shoot one by my own hand its a BEAST ...lol

I remember seeing the kick on one once, the shooter got hit in the face lol... OUCH!

• Like 1

yup !!!! exactly 

2 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

I remember seeing the kick on one once, the shooter got hit in the face lol... OUCH!

It would be nice to see in depth customisation of weapons with realistic handling and durability, but that would take a long time to implement I believe, so I guess I can just guarantee that we'll see scopes and grips and that's about it for now.

7 hours ago, Raffen said:

It would be nice to see in depth customisation of weapons with realistic handling and durability, but that would take a long time to implement I believe, so I guess I can just guarantee that we'll see scopes and grips and that's about it for now.

Don't forget silencers.

ooooh please Dev's if we dont have sinper rifles what about these  ,,and please let them have the perfect animation Cycle  and the sound of these shotguns and with 12 gage one Pleaseeeeeee,,,,  i know asking too much :)

501_7C000000810_7Cb025_secondhand_Beretta_semi_auto_shotguns.jpg

b6769fb60566def28b1e80d463fa4259.jpg

browning_cynergy_classic.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Same thing, don't really matter.

Silencers don't exist. There is nothing you can fit on the end of a gun that makes it inaudible from under 200 meters away. Suppressors make the gun slightly quieter, but exist mainly to stop muzzle flash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raffen said:

Silencers don't exist. There is nothing you can fit on the end of a gun that makes it inaudible from under 200 meters away. Suppressors make the gun slightly quieter, but exist mainly to stop muzzle flash.

I know, I just call them whatever of the 2 and I know I mean suppressors either way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Asupra said:

ooooh please Dev's if we dont have sinper rifles what about these  ,,and please let them have the perfect animation Cycle  and the sound of these shotguns and with 12 gage one Pleaseeeeeee,,,,  i know asking too much :)

501_7C000000810_7Cb025_secondhand_Beretta_semi_auto_shotguns.jpg

b6769fb60566def28b1e80d463fa4259.jpg

browning_cynergy_classic.jpg

I'd much rather see some external hammer dbs's , but yes, good call.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2016 at 10:55 AM, Raffen said:

There both the same thing, and theres no "suppressor" that can fully suppress noice and no silencer that can fully silence it. They just reduce the noise output.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2016 at 0:55 PM, Raffen said:

Tell that to the Mp5SD. The silencer (there is a mechanical difference, as well as a legal one) muffles the report of the weapon to such a degree, that the bolt closing is actually louder than the shot.

• Like 1