JonathanTaylor

MC Jacket Customization

Okay so i would like to see some significant customization for jackets for MC's and gangs. I have a few things in my club that get placed on our cuts so it would be nice if the devs could take this idea and make it a reality in game. @Motown @Paratus.

tech_132_vest_large.png.fd2520569da302ea 

On the back is the back patch of the club.

On the left of the front is rank and chapter tabs. Would be really nice to see this addition.

Lastly, on the collar, just an addition that doesnt really matter is other rank insignia's. In this example, a sergeant rank for the clubs Sergeant @ Arms.

It would be really nice to see clothing customization like this and im sure the other MC's will agree with me. Adds to the realism and gives you a sense of pride wearing all these tabs. Will also allow MC's to identify other clubs easily and for me, to identify my different chapters.

I hope the devs take this idea and put it in game. Im not the creator so i cant force them but really do hope that put something like this in game.

• Like 1

Just make it like APB where you can create your own logos and put them wherever you want, shouldn't be that hard.

• Like 1

Thats what im hoping its like. Also with the ability to use images from your computer. That way those who already have company logos can upload them into the game. Dont know if thats possible or not.

Not even just for Club Members or Gangs just having the ability to make custom clothing is going to be pretty wicked. And from what I've read it seems that's more or less going to be the case. And I do want that sleeveless Denim Vest look too so you're not alone.

• Like 2

I think it would have to be a must in some shape or form. The thing Im wondering is if @Motown and team will allow vehicle emblems or stickers to be made for gangs/MCs to place on motorcycles or cars etc...

• Like 1

You'll be able to make a logo in-game but not upload from your computer. I hope it is easy to customize with a lot of options :)