Luca_Santarelli

The Santarelli Family *recruiting*

The Santarelli Crime family is a full Role Play, mafia family.

The society of unknown

The society of only the chosen few

Please read the full family post 

Many of you are here because you want to join the family

The process is easy. Fill out the form/application and post it in the comment section down below. If you are accepted (which is most of the time) I will invite you into our team speak and walk you through the process of setting up your accounts signature. Please do not by shy! if you are shy, you can talk one on one with me and then I will greet you to our other members. We are all nice and don't just play one game. If you need some friends to play some games with, were always here, and the TS is always up, so you can have a chance at becoming a moderator or admin.

What is your age?

A:

What time zone are you in?

A:

What is your steam (link)

A:

How often do you play PC?

A:

What are some of your skills in PC gaming?
A:

What are some of your interests besides gaming?

A:

Do you have Team speak 3 and a mic?

A:

What crime family was Henry Hill apart of?

A:

Complete the following Sentance

Few

None

State the HLR =

Anything else you'd like us to know? 
A:

Full Family Rules

Members must be of age (14)

1. Be loyal to members of the organization. Do not interfere with each other’s interest. Do not be an informer

2. Be rational. Be a member of the team. Don’t engage in battle you can’t win.

3. Be a man of honor. Respect womanhood and your elders. Don’t rock the boat.

4. Respect your families loved ones, such as Daughters, Sons, his Wife, Grandchildren, Nieces, Nephews and anyone he describes as a loved one. This is somewhat related to rule #3 

5. Be a stand-up guy. Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. Don’t sell out, The ‘stand-up guy’ shows courage and ‘heart.’ He does not whine or complain in the face of adversity, including punishment, because ‘If you can’t play, don’t play.’

6. Have class. Be independent. Know your way around the world

7. No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.

8. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.

9.  Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.

10. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.

11. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold too

Luca Santarelli

Santarelli Crime Family Boss 

Untitled drawing.png

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2016 at 2:31 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

Respect all

Fear none

Live by it

You may want to edit your banner so it match's your "Code"

The banner currently says Respect few, Fear none and your code says otherwise.

Edited by IDEN
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

I haved changed my banner to just say Santarelli

my bad, my bad thanks for the pointer, much appreciated 

• Like 1

If you plan to go on a US server, i will invite you to a commission, where there is me and 2 other Dons, that plan to play on the SAME server. (1 server, not multiple.)

30 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

If you plan to go on a US server, i will invite you to a commission, where there is me and 2 other Dons, that plan to play on the SAME server. (1 server, not multiple.)

I will join the commission if we are on the same server. I am in the process of making a full report on The Hideout mane page, check it out if you want to no more.  

Change of minid
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

I will join the commission if we are on the same server. I am in the process of making a full report on The Hideout mane page, check it out if you want to no more.  

Well if you plan on playing a US server, meaning north america, inform me, as me and the other 2 dons are going to join the same server when its out. 

1 minute ago, KevinLangston said:

Well if you plan on playing a US server, meaning north america, inform me, as me and the other 2 dons are going to join the same server when its out. 

Sounds good, I look forward to this meeting. Ill get back too you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Sounds good, I look forward to this meeting. Ill get back too you. 

Check out my page, Langston Family in Hideout thread. You can see my family tree and stuff like that. I also look forward to seeing you in the future. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Check out my page, Langston Family in Hideout thread. You can see my family tree and stuff like that. I also look forward to seeing you in the future. 

I have just posted my full report on the Hideout main page, Check it out please

If your family operates on the US Server I hope my crew and your family can work together to achieve greatness.

-Doc

• Like 2

Luca is a very respected crime boss and i too, the International President of the club, hope that your family and my California Chapter can work together.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2016 at 3:15 PM, Herzog said:

Luca is a very respected crime boss and i too, the International President of the club, hope that your family and my California Chapter can work together.

Thank you Herzog, Much appreciation. I will like to talk more about working together. 

• Like 2

On 5/20/2016 at 2:55 PM, Doc_Rogers said:

If your family operates on the US Server I hope my crew and your family can work together to achieve greatness.

-Doc

Thank you Doc, I will like to learn more about your MC. And I look forward to seeing you guys on the streets. 

• Like 2