remyy19

Im giving it till the end of june or july

if i don't see guns in game by the end of July i'm gonna start questioning, people stop being negative an coming on the site everyday, give them sometime, its a video game and they do take time to create but its been time theyve been talking bout guns so lets see what they can do with 2 more months.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, remyy19 said:

if i don't see guns in game by the end of July i'm gonna start questioning, people stop being negative an coming on the site everyday, give them sometime, its a video game and they do take time to create but its been time theyve been talking bout guns so lets see what they can do with 2 more months.

there are guns already developed. and they will not be in the town square module. 

LOL 2 Months! LMAO!

I agree with you that the game should be way more completed now with the amount of time they have. But I don't think any of us are in a position to give the developers a deadline.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, remyy19 said:

all the updates are the same things

how, exactly?

give details regarding the updates you're referring to, including specific dates of those updates you're referring to please.

Thanks

or are you just making things up? I just want proof that "all the updates are the same things".

proof not bull doo doo

the lighting is being changed a lot an im pre sure ive seen a few more things, "all" was the wrong choice of word but now that i look back i joined the site 2 years ago it hasnt only been 2 years has it??

colonelkimmers this wasnt a deadline for the game to be completed cause correct, nobody is in the place if we dont actually have any idea about where there at in the develpoment. i meant to see the guns in town square sense they keep talking about them.. if they are not ready to be put in game or the swat module is no where close they need to slow down on tellin people till they are closer. i sure people could agree on that 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

colonelkimmers this wasnt a deadline for the game to be completed cause correct, nobody is in the place if we dont actually have any idea about where there at in the develpoment. i meant to see the guns in town square sense they keep talking about them.. if they are not ready to be put in game or the swat module is no where close they need to slow down on tellin people till they are closer. i sure people could agree on that 

they already showed guns in the previous insider, and if you watched that video you would notice they are indeed close with the gun physics.

• Like 1

lmao anybody else think this kid has nothin better to do, jokes "this gem" ah?? lmaoo women ass fool 

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 22-6-2019 at 4:40 AM, BlazinBender said:

there are guns already developed. and they will not be in the town square module. 

LOL 2 Months! LMAO!

LMAO guns were supposed to be in TS, announced by the devs OVER 6 MONTHS AGO!! they are saying for over 6 months that we'd be able to try em out ourselves SOON. now 2 months ago or so we has a video about it but still no guns. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, Theezakj said:

LMAO guns were supposed to be in TS, announced by the devs OVER 6 MONTHS AGO!! they are saying for over 6 months that we'd be able to try em out ourselves SOON. now 2 months ago or so we has a video about it but still no guns. 

as I have already said in one of your previous posts, they didnt. they mentioned that guns would be added to the town square eventually but there was never a "soon" or any other timeframe mentioned, that what was mentioned was a to-do list for town square.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

they said "SOON" that i can remember

they might have said it a couple weeks ago, but definitely not half a year ago. which is what theezakj was saying.

yea prob a month or 2 now thats why im sayin ima question if i aint see guns by the end of this month cause they keep talkin an talkin now they showed a vid, stop showing or talking if oyu aint no wheres close to releasing

It does suck because we have been waiting a seriously long time to play the game. The town square is done and dusted, you have nothing to do and yes it is an RP game, so let us start exploring the open world, earning money, reporting bugs and glitches on the way and building on that because right now I am starting to worry about this game due to the lack of gameplay and info. 

I do agree, I think the development should be a lot more on the way now then before and updates seems to be drips and drabs, so it is not that good. 

It is sad sad because I want this project to succeed and be the game changer but it is worrying I feel. Thankfully I paid with PayPal and they allow for refunds if the worse is to happen 

Its the end of July does that mean the op will retire from this forum, cos i don't blame them if they do.

On 19/07/2019 at 7:28 AM, kyle939 said:

It is sad sad because I want this project to succeed and be the game changer but it is worrying I feel. Thankfully I paid with PayPal and they allow for refunds if the worse is to happen 

Paypal refund policy states within 6 months, so how long ago did you pledge?

On 19/07/2019 at 7:28 AM, kyle939 said:

so let us start exploring the open world, earning money, reporting bugs and glitches on the way and building on that because right now I am starting to worry about this game due to the lack of gameplay and info. 

It was always stated that the game would be in stages of modules and the Beta will feature the open world map / full game world. The Beta will also include the jobs, cars, RP in general and most of the finished game.