lukemac

What server (country) will you be in?

So, there are all these cool ideas BUT

We're not all going to be in the same country/region server.

So... What country/region server will you be on?

e.g. French Server

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

please use the search function. this question has been asked before already

Some people don't have time to scroll all the way to the bottom and even potentially look through five pages of results.

Some questions are good to ask again.

Edited by lukemac

On 24/04/2016 at 5:52 PM, lukemac said:

Some people don't have time to scroll all the way to the bottom and even potentially look through five pages of results.

Some questions are good to ask again.

He said the search function, meaning at the top of the forum area you can search a question/ key word, no need to scroll down looking through the pages.... So Please as he said use the search bar to find things and not just re-post them because its just spamming the same questions multiple times.

20 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

He said the search function, meaning at the top of the forum area you can search a question/ key word, no need to scroll down looking through the pages.... So Please as he said use the search bar to find things and not just re-post them because its just spamming the same questions multiple times.

You seem to have misunderstood what I said. There are are pages when you search it and you have to scroll through them which is a hassle.

10 minutes ago, lukemac said:

You seem to have misunderstood what I said. There are are pages when you search it and you have to scroll through them which is a hassle.

Oh sorry, well if everyone used the function then there would not be pages and pages.

2 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Oh sorry, well if everyone used the function then there would not be pages and pages.

Mhm. Please let admins notify me if I am doing something wrong instead. Apology appreciated and excepted. I can understand that people still need to use the search function.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lukemac said:

Mhm. Please let admins notify me if I am doing something wrong instead. Apology appreciated and excepted. I can understand that people still need to use the search function.

Sorry one more thing maybe correct the spelling I bolden and underlined it (Accepted is right spelling :D )

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Sorry one more thing maybe correct the spelling I bolden and underlined it (Accepted is right spelling :D )

Long day, exhausted.

On 26.4.2016 at 8:47 PM, lukemac said:

Long day, exhausted.

short: because peoples like you ask the same questions over and over again there are more than 4 pages containing the same question.

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

short: because peoples like you ask the same questions over and over again there are more than 4 pages containing the same question.

Not my fault that there are already pages there so stop complaining maybe instead of telling people they have made a mistake go to the root of the problem, new people. (That is new people making the same posts in the beginning)

On 28.4.2016 at 6:31 PM, lukemac said:

Not my fault that there are already pages there so stop complaining maybe instead of telling people they have made a mistake go to the root of the problem, new people. (That is new people making the same posts in the beginning)

you're telling me that you're new.

11 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

you're telling me that you're new.

*facepalm* Did you not understand what I said? :|

4 hours ago, lukemac said:

*facepalm* Did you not understand what I said? :|

i understand it. you've written that new members post existing questions again and now look at your post :D

On 30 April 2016 at 0:28 PM, Shimozukachi said:

i understand it. you've written that new members post existing questions again and now look at your post :D

Obviously not, take some time to think about what I have said previously. Ok? Because I'm not to keen on taking to you anymore.