So animals are introduced, and vehicles are obvious, but what about animals being the vehicle? Odd, but I feel it adds to the life likeness that you don't need a car, or any metallic machine- but a bloody horse!

Just curious if this is a good or bad idea..

• Like 1

Although this would be an awesome idea, for ranches, and just hiking in the woods like a jungle man, i doubt they would add it for the sole fact of people bringing them in town square, middle of roads, and abusing it and breaking immersion. It would be cool if they could make it so people could not do that, then horses would bring a cool new aspect to the game. 

• Like 1

Can't we make a limit to the range something such as a horse can go? Like bars being no PVP, horses are not town accepted- 

Inspiring ideas to change the path of our future.

4 hours ago, NutterButter said:

Can't we make a limit to the range something such as a horse can go? Like bars being no PVP, horses are not town accepted- 

Inspiring ideas to change the path of our future.

Bars not being PVP? How will a cop ever have the privilege to break up a bar fight?!

If we have cars, we should be able to have horses. Same rules as cars honestly, except they shit in the street.....

Bumpy road today president...

2 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

there should be jousting xD that would be fun to wach

Thatd be awesome too, but how youd play that would be the real question as that sport is about how tall you are isn't it? Since your arm is half your body length, it's about how far back you can lean and how far forward you can hold that stick, id imagine youd need to hit the gym before you went into it and had a taller character.

You'd have to pay extra in taxes for owning horses @NutterButter... although I don't know if excrement is worser than gasoline. I know I prefer the smell of one and not the other!

2 minutes ago, Sicario said:

You'd have to pay extra in taxes for owning horses @NutterButter... although I don't know if excrement is worser than gasoline. I know I prefer the smell of one and not the other!

It would be a police issued horse or a wealthy players horse. I'm not saying anyone can have it- it's not a bicycle, but it would be great to have one- similar to owning a car, and I guess a tax since it only eats.

@NutterButter If it's crapping everywhere in the streets though! If you clean it up, no fine. If you leave it for the council street workers to clean up, you get fined. But yeah, having a horse especially on your farm would be handy - or an ATV!

They have actually said on twitter that they want to add them, but its not high on their priority list and if they were to be added, it would be after the games realese. 

But as you guys say, so many people could use them wrong and cause chaos in different ways. :)

11 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Although this would be an awesome idea, for ranches, and just hiking in the woods like a jungle man, i doubt they would add it for the sole fact of people bringing them in town square, middle of roads, and abusing it and breaking immersion. It would be cool if they could make it so people could not do that, then horses would bring a cool new aspect to the game. 

We do have police, make it a law so people cannot bring horses into town square? and people have to ride horses off of the road?

6 hours ago, NutterButter said:

@itswictor can you do something special with a horse that you can't with a car?

The only information i have about them is this, but atleast it's a good source! ;) https://twitter.com/Identityrpg/status/671794166670745600

As i saw now it was not a direct text saying that it will come horses, remebered it a bit different. But a Wild West themed dlc sounds like it could have horses in them.

Edited by ItsWictor
Wrong Information

A horse would be a great idea for some places in Identity! Imagine going out with a horse and a hunting rifle, the horse takes you across the woods to a lake where you can hunt animals! Horses would be bloody brilliant!

If there will be horses, I want to have insurance on them. If that happens I want to do uhm. Something. Then also, prob. make a horse track out of it with the money and make it a gambling business, sounds good to me.

Horses are something we'd love to add later, but they won't be here on release.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vix said:

I want to have an unicorn! :D

I can grant your wish. I just need ducktape, something pointy and a white horse.

There will be a charge that your unicorn will run tracks for me. ^^

3 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

I can grant your wish. I just need ducktape, something pointy and a white horse.

There will be a charge that your unicorn will run tracks for me. ^^

Whatever, as long as it's adorable!

1 minute ago, Vix said:

Whatever, as long as it's adorable!

Of course. Your wish shall be granted then! But it comes with a price!