Miki_Chee

Character creation, Hair, & Clothes

On 4/14/2016 at 1:01 AM, ApertureScience said:

I never said i disliked GTA, and second, it's a pic from Vice City.

"Muh 12 year old GTA go back to GTA!! not with my opinion? well go back to your gta and c4ll of d00ty"

No. Well you must be asian then because such cloth is not very present on my country (france) cause those are ridiculous. Also the game aim a exotic contemporary design so yep..

You live in France the fashion capitol of the WORLD. You obviously don't leave the house much. B|

Edited by Crystella

Here !

People cannot dress those type of clothes!

Only if:

* Famous Celeb status.
* During performance.

Will be awesome if you can make something similar. for the stage people ;) 

Would be awesome if there is going to be some type of show. and people will pay for tickets and someone is going to be dressed like that and also sing ! / Recorded music.

920x1240.jpg

21-prince-009.w529.h352.jpg

20121010-mj-picture-624x420-1349905524.jpg

96728_michael-jackson-on-stage-during-halftime-of-super-bowl-xxvii-in-19934.jpg

Rare-MJ-Michael-font-b-Jackson-b-font-Classic-font-b-BAD-b-font-Jacket-With.jpg

elvis_13292-x600.jpg

holograma.jpg

Men_Male_Celebrity_Michael_Jackson_Michael_Jackson_on_stage_018222_.jpg

Similar clothes to both of these kingsman outfits (expecially the shoes), and those sports pants. I'd also love if males could wear eyeliner. Also Boxxy hair and eyeliner is always appreciated :P

kingsman-online-exclusive-1-12.jpg

Free-shipping-New-2015-sport-Casual-Pants-Stylish-mens-Joggers-Sportwear-Baggy-Harem-Slacks-Trousers-Sweatpants.jpg

1.jpg

boxxy-omg2.jpg

Edited by Ubbe

11 hours ago, Ubbe said:

Similar clothes to both of these kingsman outfits (expecially the shoes), and those sports pants. I'd also love if males could wear eyeliner. Also Boxxy hair and eyeliner is always appreciated :P

kingsman-online-exclusive-1-12.jpg

Free-shipping-New-2015-sport-Casual-Pants-Stylish-mens-Joggers-Sportwear-Baggy-Harem-Slacks-Trousers-Sweatpants.jpg

1.jpg

boxxy-omg2.jpg

Omg i love the kingsmen 

4 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I legitimately laughed at this. xD

I'm glad it made you laugh. B|

Edited by Iscariot

What could be nice in Identity

since im planning to become a bartender (former real life profession) i was thinking about white shirts and (additional) ties, along with an outdoor seasonal aspect like a leather jacket in black and brown or a coat like this:

dress-shirt-skinny-jeans-plimsolls-large28709f6e0424dc423d142cf6a0530503.jpg

• Like 2

I would want a veteran like character not as my primary choice but something fun he could be like an Iraq veteran or something and I could tell stories to the younger generation of the war and what i've been through in my lifetime and as a veteran i would own a farm in which i spend my time in peace and quiet. That would be awesome

I've personally, always rocked the skater/street-wear vibe, so that would include:

Caps - 5-Panels; 6-Panels; Snapbacks; Dad Caps; Baseball Caps; Trrucker Caps etc. 

Jeans - Skinny; Super Skinny; Slim; Straight; Tapered

Pants - Cargo Pants; Shorts of all kinda; Suit Pants; Casual pants (Including all fits) 

Different fits of upper-body apparel like: Tight fitting; Regular: Baggy and flowing. 

Shoes - Every and all, (Sneakerheads get me), colourways... The lot... 

I have a post explaining more about clothing alterations for anyone to check out. 

P.S. PLEASE INCLUDE SKATEBOARDS :^]

414390170_e82b32d7b8.jpg

12688031_778405372289473_1360576076501265985_n.jpg

I'd like to see rocker gear like those semi leather hoodies with cloth hoods and sleeves or just leather jackets as well as heavy duty work gear. I'd like to be a mechanic character by day and a vigilante by night, helping clean up the gangs and such so maybe cool masks? 

I'm sure that even if the creators begin with some basic clothing, more will come. As long as we have the possibility of choosing colors ourselves, it shouldn't be a problem to use the same t-shirt for different styles. One could easily use the same jeans for a more k-pop looking style as well as punk-rock or casual. It all boils down to what we decide to do with it and we'll just have to deal with having to wait for a while. A friend of mine told me about this game a few hours ago during class and I'm already so psyched about it that I don't care if my character has to look homeless for a few months until they get around to creating more outfits. I'm not bashing anyone for having wishes about what they want for their characters or expectations to the game, but I think we should cut the creators some slack and give them a hug because I'm sure they've been working their butts off for the last few years to get this going. (

Edited by Acrane
The page reloaded and I suddenly can't see the post I made this comment to, but this post was made towards a group of individuals fighting over what styles the creators should focus the most on)

Just felt like clothing like this could be used in a diverse range of styles. The boots are also gender neutral.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

On 6/22/2016 at 7:21 AM, TanzaniteSilver4 said:

(Not sure if the pictures will show or not).

I'd love to see these hairstyles, clothes and makeup in the game: ( I don't own any of these pictures and all rights go to the rightful owners ).

i eyebrows.png

i hair.png

i clothes.png

On 7/14/2016 at 3:29 PM, palamecia27 said:

I would love casual boho clothing to be in the game, kimonos, bell bottoms, rompers, off the shoulder t-shirts, etc. Also I really hope that they have a ton of customization for tattoos! And a good selection of dresses, with different cuts and styles would also be great.beautiful-boho-fashion-girl-Favim.com-26

Also I just love this hair! Lots of different choices for hair color, like highlights, roots, ombres, would be awesome!

94c4dd04d3077b78523537d2bc7fe601.jpg

o_Extravagant-mini-dress-N4494_14_51_753

mini-dresses-to-buy-online-7.jpg

il_fullxfull.280130004.jpgdenim-bell-bottoms.jpgkthyjxa2js1.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Acrane said:

Just felt like clothing like this could be used in a diverse range of styles. The boots are also gender neutral.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

I think these styles are really pretty. even if it is my opinion i prefer these ones faar more than asian, gangsta and other things they posted here. for me these clothes make you look pretty and organized etc not hating tho i just find these so much beter and adapted to work and stuff like that ( my opinion tho) 

I'd love to see some curly hairstyles and braids! I have yet to come across a game that includes hairstyles for POC and it's kinda sad. It will definitely bring diversity to the game 

2c0b8ce95c31567289bfcd32deeb9608.jpg

7a87a1cea83c21355d21668a0cb86e4e.jpg

56a107511a00002d00ab10f7.jpeg

59ed0d560dd22ea9f8c6a03e725fd7bc.jpg

317E63BF00000578-0-image-a-32_1456314757129.jpg

b229ab13ebdc8646f347d59f7da7f7a9.jpg

black-tank-top-and-braids.jpg

d23a1bc69c3a495c164d1413594d6596.jpg

dec522d06645a5e73942cbe264233c86.jpg

haircuts-for-african-american-males.jpg

images.jpeg

Rihanna-makeup-ROC-Nation-1.jpg

zendaya-coleman-american-music-awards-2014-amas-ftr.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/17/2016 at 6:55 AM, Miki_Chee said:

Interesting Shoes!!~

i wouldent mind some converse shoes but not just the normal kind.. Some like these

26d4eb29be534aaf40152502b326d8e7.jpg

img-thing.jpg

img-thing (1).jpg

mJ1-_mknKrlTbJX8Lwwl19A.jpg

No. Just no.

4 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Those just don't look comfortable. It seems like they'd hurt me.

No, it would just ruin the game if there were edgy goth lords around every corner wearing those shoes. The game would end up looking like a Japanese MMORPG for erotic roleplay.