LewisWhite

ALL TASKS COMPLETED

As of 30 minutes ago all tasks have been completed and are now in testing. How long do you guys think? Hopefully the wait is finally over this weekend, because how long can it take to test right? OMEGALUL.

• Like 5

Just let us test it! It doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s going to have bugs anyway. Release it this weekend. Come on!

1 hour ago, Abdelrani said:

My guess is we will have town square in a week or two hopefully

No, stop it. There is no reason for it to take another two weeks. All the code is done. Release it as is. We will understand if there are bugs.

1 minute ago, berserker08 said:

No, stop it. There is no reason for it to take another two weeks. All the code is done. Release it as is. We will understand if there are bugs.

There's a reason they test the stuff, before marking it complete. And that reason is to see if it's working properly, and if it ain't, it might be an error in the code. So for them to release town square in a week or two sounds realistic.

• Like 1

Well, the Town Square Module is almost done. There are only four things needed to be put into the module, and all 4 of them are in testing. All I can say is...we did it. We have almost finally survived our long wait of one day being able to get a in person look at this very promising game. Hopefully, our expectations are met, and maybe broken beyond those. Who knows? The time is coming upon us to get a much further glimpse of what this game is to come. And weather you are new to this forum, or were here from the kickstarter… Thank you, for helping make this game the best it can be.

Edited by TheOracle619
Messed up a part of the speech XD

1 hour ago, LewisWhite said:

As of 30 minutes ago all tasks have been completed and are now in testing. How long do you guys think? Hopefully the wait is finally over this weekend, because how long can it take to test right? OMEGALUL.

They could come along bugs in those things, also steam verification process of 10 days I believe which means when they are complete, because they are not complete while in testing. The testing is before they say it is finished. When we see all Green is when it is the time of completion and so don't jump the gun and think everything is done. 

29 minutes ago, berserker08 said:

Just let us test it! It doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s going to have bugs anyway. Release it this weekend. Come on!

Steam Verification process can take up to 10 days and so 2 weeks from the task saying "completed" and not "in testing" is more realistic but who knows, lets just wait and see.

• Like 2

If the devs don't encounter unexpected bug or something else there will be a gameplay stream next week (Tuesday or Thursday) I suppose they will tell us the release then. Also the verification process should take from 1 to 5 days not 10 like everyone is saying.

Before your store page or game build can go live, there is a brief review process where we run your game, look at your store page, and check that it is configured correctly and running as expected and not doing anything harmful. This takes between 1-5 days

Edited by Fubister
steam verification process

Don't rush, guys.

I am hyped too.... but, we have to wait a bit more (for example up to 1/2 weeks)... bless god :/

Let see what will happen' after a week or two. xD

Edited by Eiji

Doesn't matter, I prefer that they are taking their time so everything is going to work perfect or as intended.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Abdelrani said:

It does not take 10 days for steam verification where did you read that ???

correct, it takes about a week, 7 days. Let's say they finigh all tasks somewhere next week, so we can maybe see TS in 2 weeks. 

On 6/22/2018 at 12:45 AM, LuckyDuck said:

Steam Verification process can take up to 10 days and so 2 weeks from the task saying "completed" and not "in testing" is more realistic but who knows, lets just wait and see.

Taken from Steam:

1. "Before your store page or game build can go live, there is a brief review process where we run your game, look at your store page, and check that it is configured correctly and running as expected and not doing anything harmful. This takes between 1-5 days."

Source: https://partner.steamgames.com/steamdirect

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I'm absolutely hyped, cannot wait for this to release however I'm going to remain patient knowing that it's not finished until it's on steam ready to play and if that means waiting another week or two then so be it.

Here's to John VanderZwet and the entire team of asylum for all the hard work they've done from the start until now and beyond.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343
  • Like 4

On 6/23/2018 at 5:05 AM, Genesai said:

Taken from Steam:

1. "Before your store page or game build can go live, there is a brief review process where we run your game, look at your store page, and check that it is configured correctly and running as expected and not doing anything harmful. This takes between 1-5 days."

I know, I just said 10 days because I didn't want to say 5 and be wrong etc. due to the community throwing it back at me or at the devs.

• Like 1

On 2018-06-21 at 2:31 PM, LewisWhite said:

We see it by Monday or Wednesday this week testing is final stage.

I feel we're not going to get the game in 1-2 weeks which is 7-14 days. I feel we're going to get the game in 3-5 weeks due to the 10-day steam process and also I would much rather the game to be tested many times to make sure all bugs are gone.

2 hours ago, Killerbotawsome said:

I feel we're not going to get the game in 1-2 weeks which is 7-14 days. I feel we're going to get the game in 3-5 weeks due to the 10-day steam process and also I would much rather the game to be tested many times to make sure all bugs are gone.

I was corrected above with the new length on the steam process: