DLimit

SOUL'D OUT - Night Club, Restaurant, and Bar

Slogan?  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. What should be the slogan for "SOUL'D OUT"?

    • "Checked in, but Soul'd Out!"
      12
    • "Dance and Drink your Soul Out!"
      2
    • "Party 'till You're Soul'd Out!"
      13
    • "Whine with ya' Spirits!"
      2
    • "Unwind/Unwhined Ya' Spirits!"
      0
    • "Not for the Faint of Soul..."
      5
    • "Bring Your Soul to the Party..."
      4
    • "Just Like Your Body and Mind..."
      2
    • "Just Like Your Mind and Body..."
      1
    • "Party and Whine/Wind, with Body and Mind!"
      2


Recommended Posts

SOUL'D OUT - NIGHT CLUB

                 

 

            SmallLogo.png

Title: SOUL'D OUT

Owner: Jeru Jones

Type of Business: Night Club, Restaurant, and Bar

  1.  
  2. 1. Primary ~ Night Club
  3. 2. Secondary ~ Bar
  4. 3. Tertiary ~ Restaurant

 

Slogan: N/A (VOTE IN POLLS!)

Location: Ash Hill, Roseport, or Turtle Beach

Theme: Disco, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, R&B, and Hip Hop

 

"Soul'd Out" is a Night Club that also functions as a bar and a restaurant, which also hosts live events and performances by either official bands or the attendees within the club. Special events may include:

 

1. Disco/80s Night

2. Spoken-Word Poetry Night (Self-explanatory)

3. Expressive Art Night (Gallery)

4. Lady's Discount Night (Discounted price for women)

5. Dance Contest

6. Costume Night & Contest

7. SOUL'D OUT RAFFLE (Paid Lottery with Reward)

8. Chess/Checkers Tournament (Day & Night)

9. Poker Night (If Available)

10. Karaoke Night

11. Buy Two, Get One Free (Alcohol)

12. "Fight Night" 
AND MANY MORE....

 

--------------------------------------------

NOW HIRING!:

1. Co-Owner (Resume and Interview Mandatory)

2. Bartenders (1-2)

3. Servers (2-4)

4. Chefs (2-3)

5. Out-Door Security (1-2)
6. In-Door Security (2-4)

7. Transporters (1-2)

8. DJs (1-2)

9.  Cleaners (1-2)

 

NOW ACCEPTING!:

1. Musicians/Bands

2. Poets

3. Painters

4. Dancers

 

SEARCHING FOR:

1. Brewery Companies

2. Farmers

3. Herdsman/Hunters

4. Interior-Designers
etc...

-------------------------------------------------

RULES:

 

1. Any firearms or blades, whether legal or illegal, shall be seized and stored within a security lock box until your departure from the club.

 

  1. 2. LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS OF THE STATE:
  2.  
  3. - Law enforcement agents, whether on-duty or off-duty, are NOT permitted to enter the club. A Law enforcement agent of the state/county/island MUST present the owner or vice-owner with a warrant in order to enter the premises. Failure to abide by such a policy shall result in being charged with "trespassing". 
  4.  
  5. - Any individual that discloses any information regarding the actions that were committed within the club to any on-duty or off-duty agents of the police department, the judicial courts, or any other "Law-enforcement agent of the state/county/island" shall undergo a long-term suspension that is determined by the owner of the club (in-between one month to six months). The second case shall result in a permanent ban.
  6.  
  7. - Any individual that voluntarily invites a "Law-enforcement Agent of the state/county/island" shall undergo a long-term suspension that is determined by the owner of the club (in-between two weeks to six months). The second case shall result in a permanent ban.
  8.  
  9.  A "Law-enforcement agent of the state/county/island" may include but is not limited to:

 

              - Any member of The Police Department

              - A judge (unless granted permission via an invitation)

              - A state/county/island-attorney (unless granted permission via an invitation)

              - A third-party contractor that is contracted to the state/county/island (unless granted permission via an invitation)

                

3. Any form of racial, gender-based, sex-based, sexual-based, disability-based, religious-based, and age-based discrimination is heavily prohibited within the club.

 

4. The consumption of cigarettes and marijuana shall be permitted as long as it is in accordance with the Law. However, individuals are prohibited from transporting and/or consuming "out-door food and beverages" within the club. (Read those words again)

 

5. Alongside with a service or entrance fee during events, individuals are obligated to spend a minimum amount of $20.00 per hour within the night club. Failure to abide by such policy would result in being removed from the premises for "loitering" and potentially "trespassing". 

 

6. Zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment within the club. Any individual that sexually harasses another individual, with evidence, shall be suspended from the premises for two weeks. After two weeks, if the individual commits the identical offense, the subject shall be permanently banned from the premises.

 

7. Purchasing customers are capable of advertising their companies within the club to a limited degree. One cannot distribute pamphlets, flyers, posters, or business cards for free without the permission of either the "Owner" or "Co-Owner" of the club. However, if a business owner desires to advertise their company within a club, the business shall be expected to provide "Soul'd Out" with an "Advertising Fee". The fee could either be purchased "up-front" or in the form of purchasing an X amount of dollars worth of food and beverages.

 

8. Any act of violence that disrupts the flow of the business shall be prohibited on the premises (fight outside). 

 

 

 

400dpiLogoCropped.png?width=611&height=603

  1.  
Edited by DLimit
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DLimit said:

SOUL'D OUT - NIGHT CLUB

                 

 

            SmallLogo.png

Title: SOUL'D OUT

Owner: Jeru Jones

Type of Business: Night Club, Restaurant, and Bar

  1.  
  2. 1. Primary ~ Night Club
  3. 2. Secondary ~ Bar
  4. 3. Tertiary ~ Restaurant

 

Slogan: N/A (VOTE IN POLLS!)

Location: Ash Hill, Roseport, or Turtle Beach

Theme: Disco, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, R&B, and Hip Hop

 

"Soul'd Out" is a Night Club that also functions as a bar and a restaurant, which also hosts live events and performances by either official bands or the attendees within the club. Special events may include:

 

1. Disco/80s Night

2. Spoken-Word Poetry Night (Self-explanatory)

3. Expressive Art Night (Gallery)

4. Lady's Discount Night (Discounted price for women)

5. Dance Contest

6. Costume Night & Contest

7. SOUL'D OUT RAFFLE (Paid Lottery with Reward)

8. Chess Tournament (Day & Night)

9. Poker Night (If Available)

10. Karaoke Night

11. Buy Two, Get One Free (Alcohol)
AND MANY MORE....

 

--------------------------------------------

NOW HIRING!:

1. Co-Owner (Resume and Interview Mandatory)

2. Bartenders (2-3)

3. Servers (2-4)

4. Chefs (2-3)

5. Out-Door Security (1-2)
6. In-Door Security (2-4)

7. Transporters (1-2)

8. DJs (1-2)

9.  Cleaners (1-2)

 

NOW ACCEPTING!:

1. Musicians/Bands

2. Poets

3. Painters

4. Dancers

-------------------------------------------------

RULES:

1. Any firearms or blades, whether legal or illegal, shall be seized and stored within a security lock box until your departure from the club.

 

2. Law enforcement officers, whether on-duty or off-duty, are NOT permitted to enter the club. An officer of the state MUST present the owner or vice-owner with a warrant in order to enter the premises.

 

3. Any form of racial, gender-based, sex-based, sexual-based, disability-based, religious-based, and age-based discrimination is heavily prohibited within the club.

 

4. The consumption of cigarettes and marijuana shall be permitted as long as it is in accordance with the Law. However, individuals are prohibited from transporting and/or consuming "out-door food and beverages" within the club.

 

5. Alongside with a service fee during events, individuals are obligated to spend a minimum amount of $20.00 per hour within the night club. Failure to abide by such policy would result in being removed from the premises for "loitering". 

 

6. Zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment within the club. Any individual that sexually harasses another individual, with evidence, shall be suspended from the premises for two weeks. After two weeks, if the individual commits the identical offense, the subject shall be permanently banned from the premises.

 

 

 

400dpiLogoCropped.png?width=611&height=603

  1.  
 

No off-duty cops allowed? Aww, shucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

No off-duty cops allowed? Aww, shucks.

 

Unfortunately, "Jeru Jones" shall not permit a single on-duty or off-duty Law enforcement officer within the club due to his major opposition towards the establishment. Identity P.D., "our" eyes are watching you!

Otherwise, one may enter the club as a different character.

Edited by DLimit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea! Soul'D Out seems to have a bit of a voodoo theme. "Whine" and dine is indicative of the cultures in which voodoo is practiced. I like this theme and maybe it should be utilized more in the events found within the club. Aside from this, it seems like it would be an interesting place to visit, as you never know what may occur there!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

Great idea! Soul'D Out seems to have a bit of a voodoo theme. "Whine" and dine is indicative of the cultures in which voodoo is practiced. I like this theme and maybe it should be utilized more in the events found within the club. Aside from this, it seems like it would be an interesting place to visit, as you never know what may occur there!

 

Thank you very much for your support. Is one interested in functioning as an employee of the organization?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great, I am liking the influx of bars & clubs at the moment. I think nightlife will be a big part of Identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MichaelPayne said:

Looks great, I am liking the influx of bars & clubs at the moment. I think nightlife will be a big part of Identity.

 

More than likely the case considering that social hubs are an extremely important aspect of Identity Island. Within "Arma III: Project Life", individuals would generally gather in front of the bank. Thus, the formation of several social hubs that appeals to specific groups would be a decent means towards enhancing the role-play aspect of the game.

Based on my night club, one would presume that it is intended for regular citizens and criminals.

Is one interested in functioning as an employee or security guard?

Edited by DLimit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Is one interested in functioning as an employee or security guard?

It is tempting, but I have my hands full with Velocity Logistics and so on. Thank you for the offer though.

Good luck with everything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Thank you very much for your support. Is one interested in functioning as an employee of the organization?

 

Possibly, possibly. I would be interested in co-owning it with you. I have two characters so far in Identity, and I believe that one may or may not be suitable. It is his goal to own or co-own something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

Possibly, possibly. I would be interested in co-owning it with you. I have two characters so far in Identity, and I believe that one may or may not be suitable. It is his goal to own or co-own something.

 

Brilliant, comrade. Message my inbox in order to attain further information on the company.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 7:41 AM, DLimit said:

SOUL'D OUT - NIGHT CLUB

                 

 

            SmallLogo.png

Title: SOUL'D OUT

Owner: Jeru Jones

Type of Business: Night Club, Restaurant, and Bar

  1.  
  2. 1. Primary ~ Night Club
  3. 2. Secondary ~ Bar
  4. 3. Tertiary ~ Restaurant

 

Slogan: N/A (VOTE IN POLLS!)

Location: Ash Hill, Roseport, or Turtle Beach

Theme: Disco, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, R&B, and Hip Hop

 

"Soul'd Out" is a Night Club that also functions as a bar and a restaurant, which also hosts live events and performances by either official bands or the attendees within the club. Special events may include:

 

1. Disco/80s Night

2. Spoken-Word Poetry Night (Self-explanatory)

3. Expressive Art Night (Gallery)

4. Lady's Discount Night (Discounted price for women)

5. Dance Contest

6. Costume Night & Contest

7. SOUL'D OUT RAFFLE (Paid Lottery with Reward)

8. Chess/Checkers Tournament (Day & Night)

9. Poker Night (If Available)

10. Karaoke Night

11. Buy Two, Get One Free (Alcohol)

12. "Fight Night" 
AND MANY MORE....

 

--------------------------------------------

NOW HIRING!:

1. Co-Owner (Resume and Interview Mandatory)

2. Bartenders (2-3)

3. Servers (2-4)

4. Chefs (2-3)

5. Out-Door Security (1-2)
6. In-Door Security (2-4)

7. Transporters (1-2)

8. DJs (1-2)

9.  Cleaners (1-2)

 

NOW ACCEPTING!:

1. Musicians/Bands

2. Poets

3. Painters

4. Dancers

 

SEARCHING FOR:

1. Brewery Companies

2. Farmers

3. Herdsman/Hunters

4. Interior-Designers
etc...

-------------------------------------------------

RULES:

 

1. Any firearms or blades, whether legal or illegal, shall be seized and stored within a security lock box until your departure from the club.

 

  1. 2. LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS OF THE STATE:
  2.  
  3. - Law enforcement agents, whether on-duty or off-duty, are NOT permitted to enter the club. A Law enforcement agent of the state/county/island MUST present the owner or vice-owner with a warrant in order to enter the premises. Failure to abide by such a policy shall result in being charged with "trespassing". 
  4.  
  5. - Any individual that discloses any information regarding the actions that were committed within the club to any on-duty or off-duty agents of the police department, the judicial courts, or any other "Law-enforcement agent of the state/county/island" shall undergo a long-term suspension that is determined by the owner of the club (in-between one month to six months). The second case shall result in a permanent ban.
  6.  
  7. - Any individual that voluntarily invites a "Law-enforcement Agent of the state/county/island" shall undergo a long-term suspension that is determined by the owner of the club (in-between two weeks to six months). The second case shall result in a permanent ban.
  8.  
  9.  A "Law-enforcement agent of the state/county/island" may include but is not limited to:

 

              - Any member of The Police Department

              - A judge (unless granted permission via an invitation)

              - A state/county/island-attorney (unless granted permission via an invitation)

              - A third-party contractor that is contracted to the state/county/island (unless granted permission via an invitation)

                

3. Any form of racial, gender-based, sex-based, sexual-based, disability-based, religious-based, and age-based discrimination is heavily prohibited within the club.

 

4. The consumption of cigarettes and marijuana shall be permitted as long as it is in accordance with the Law. However, individuals are prohibited from transporting and/or consuming "out-door food and beverages" within the club. (Read those words again)

 

5. Alongside with a service or entrance fee during events, individuals are obligated to spend a minimum amount of $20.00 per hour within the night club. Failure to abide by such policy would result in being removed from the premises for "loitering" and potentially "trespassing". 

 

6. Zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment within the club. Any individual that sexually harasses another individual, with evidence, shall be suspended from the premises for two weeks. After two weeks, if the individual commits the identical offense, the subject shall be permanently banned from the premises.

 

7. Purchasing customers are capable of advertising their companies within the club to a limited degree. One cannot distribute pamphlets, flyers, posters, or business cards for free without the permission of either the "Owner" or "Co-Owner" of the club. However, if a business owner desires to advertise their company within a club, the business shall be expected to provide "Soul'd Out" with an "Advertising Fee". The fee could either be purchased "up-front" or in the form of purchasing an X amount of dollars worth of food and beverages.

 

8. Any act of violence that disrupts the flow of the business shall be prohibited on the premises (fight outside). 

 

 

 

400dpiLogoCropped.png?width=611&height=603

  1.  
 

Holy shit! You have like 2 crime organizations and now what 3 businesses? You are all over the place! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Short said:

Holy shit! You have like 2 crime organizations and now what 3 businesses? You are all over the place! 

 

Three different characters:

1. Damien Malik (Author, Lawyer, and Politician): Founder and Primary Representative/Chair of The People' Revolutionary Party, alongside with the founder and owner of "Lynx Law Firm".

2. Jeru Jones (Farmer, night-club owner, militant revolutionary/insurgent, marijuana-dealer): Founder and General of "The Red-Guard Rebels" and Owner of "Soul'd Out".

3. Dimitri Tsarnov (Owner/distributor of fish, slaughterhouse owner, steel factor owner, mob-boss, and narcotics trafficker).

Edited by DLimit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DLimit said:

Three different characters:

1. Damien Malik (Author, Lawyer, and Politician): Founder and Primary Representative/Chair of The People' Revolutionary Party, alongside with the founder and owner of "Lynx Law Firm".

2. Jeru Jones (Farmer, night-club owner, militant revolutionary/insurgent, marijuana-dealer): Founder and General of "The Red-Guard Rebels" and Owner of "Soul'd Out".

3. Dimitri Tsarnov (Owner/distributor of fish, slaughterhouse owner, steel factor owner, mob-boss, and narcotics trafficker).

 

Ight that makes sense

Edited by Short

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can reserve your ownership for a business or you have to pay real money for it or how does it work? (Not talking about the game when is going to be full release, I am talking about reserving them over the forum or smth.)

Edited by Drd27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Drd27 said:

You can reserve your ownership for a business or you have to pay real money for it or how does it work? (Not talking about the game when is going to be full release, I am talking about reserving them over the forum or smth.)

 

You don't have to reserve ownership as anyone can run a business with the right team. The whole economy isn't cut and dry just yet, as businesses will appear later on after the modules. Don't worry though, the only limit on businesses at the moment is competition. For example, a dozen nightclubs might be too much, but three or four is just about right. Just do whatever you want, imagination is the key at this point in development.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

You don't have to reserve ownership as anyone can run a business with the right team. The whole economy isn't cut and dry just yet, as businesses will appear later on after the modules. Don't worry though, the only limit on businesses at the moment is competition. For example, a dozen nightclubs might be too much, but three or four is just about right. Just do whatever you want, imagination is the key at this point in development.

 

Oh I thought that there where limited businesses lol, I got it tho, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Drd27 said:

You can reserve your ownership for a business or you have to pay real money for it or how does it work? (Not talking about the game when is going to be full release, I am talking about reserving them over the forum or smth.)

 

To a certain degree, it would be fair to suggest that individuals reserve ownership of the title or intellectual property of their business by producing these topics within the forums. Otherwise, one does not spend a single penny in order to reserve ownership of a business, unless one LEGITIMATELY owns the intellectual property Rights of a name within the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BreadlyHovis said:

I see we may be in competition with each other. Just wanted to wish you success on your business regardless. :)

 

What is the title of your night club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DLimit said:

What is the title of your night club?

 

Nova. Or it will be The Nova Bar or The Nova or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BreadlyHovis said:

Nova. Or it will be The Nova Bar or The Nova or something like that.

 

I was on the brink of classifying my night club as "The Red Inferno: Bar and Club" or "Club Inferno". Fortunately, I chose "Soul'd Out" considering that the "Inferno" idea would've sounded identical to an imitation of your night club. Where does one intend to station the club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I was on the brink of classifying my night club as "The Red Inferno: Bar and Club" or "Club Inferno". Fortunately, I chose "Soul'd Out" considering that the "Inferno" idea would've sounded identical to an imitation of your night club. Where does one intend to station the club?

 

To be honest i'm not up to speed on the map or its locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for identity rpg map

The primary towns/cities within "Identity Island" shall be:

1. Ash Hill (Bourgeois/wealthier city/town)
2. Roseport (Lower-class city/town)
3. Turtle Beach (Beach-side city/town)

The "Soul'd Out" club might be stationed within either Roseport or Turtle Beach considering that it generally appeals to the lower-class and middle-class community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now