Plumis

Extra rewards as a compensation for the constant delays.

Extra rewards as a compensation for the constant delays.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. I believe its fair to get extra In - Game items as a compensation.

• Yes, we deserve this
    • No, I am OK with my pledged rewards

3 hours ago, Plumis said:

Try me lol. Of course i cannot give you personal information, such as workplace or my degree. But I ensure you that i am a developer and had many projects till now. What its fascinating is that YOU are jumping to conclusions about my profession and my experience  while avoiding the subject of this post.  75% of the votes AGREED that we deserve a compensation. But YOU do not want to see that. Blind AF is the term I ll use here. 
BTW... Where is the released day? Where is the proof that the game IS ACTUALLY BEING DEVELOPED? WHERE ARE THE DEV NOTES? All we saw is a twitch stream of a guy painting a beard. I would love to see this game happening. BUT, it seems that only few of us ARE PUSHING the developers to give us something OR at least prove to us that SOMETHING is happening. 
@Kraiyick, People like you, keep the developers from pushing more work to be done. So, next time you want to write something. PUSH AWAY your ego and help us pressure the developers. Thats how you are getting something to play this year. 

This topic is going nowhere, the dev's already said what had to be said. If you are not happy with it nobody is going to be able to help you. I do get your point. And I am not mad if the dev's decide to give us something for compensation but they do not have to. 

Edited by Gometzler
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, Gometzler said:

This topic is going nowhere, the dev's already said what had to be said. If you are not happy with it nobody is going to be able to help you. I do get your point. And I am not mad if the dev's decide to give us something for compensation but they do not have to. 

You are 100% correct about this. People need to understand that the devs are working. We can't have fights within  the community cause we are what is keeping this game strong!!!