Will be happy to oblige

will be offering deep discounts to my fellow crim on all the illicit substances my crew will produce 

2 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

I might hire those men, as if my men are occupied, and i need to go somewhere, i might use your service, as i need some protection being in this business. 

Aegis Security Consulting Can Also Provide you with extra Bodyguards/Armoured Vehicles to transport you around the map. We also have ties within the police, to ensure you will not be disturbed in any way during transit.

On 2/4/2016 at 1:09 AM, slovaceck said:

Aegis Security Consulting Can Also Provide you with extra Bodyguards/Armoured Vehicles to transport you around the map. We also have ties within the police, to ensure you will not be disturbed in any way during transit.

Although this is a great idea, i think for the governor, you won't be able to do it, as i think it will be a special job, only high ranking cops could move to, or just not some new person could be a governor guard. 

3 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

Although this is a great idea, i think for the governor, you won't be able to do it, as i think it will be a special job, only high ranking cops could move to, or just not some new person could be a governor guard. 

We offer governmental protection, but of course it is only if you choose it in addition to your regular security detail. We mainly focus on the private sector though, as then we don't have to deal with the huge mess everyone calls politics these days.

• Like 1

The Bad Company Rangers do protection services. In the past we have been used as protection for gigs, even by the Rolling Stones after their mishap with...I wont answer that. However i dont think we will be getting involved in 'legal' protection. For all you mob bosses out there, we are happy to help. 

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

Im wondering though, can the Political leader have a "Police Force" dedicated to protecting like a 4 block by 4 block radius around the Goveners House or the Presidents House?