polygamer96

DevBlog #16

39 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

pretty much a year ago the status was 95% complete on town square and kept being said it was soon. I'll believe them when people are actually in the game, until than i don't trust any release date they mention, including April 23rd. i wouldn't even be surprised anymore if they pushed back again.

The progress bar never hit the 95% mark. It was also at 78% a year ago. The progress bar also wasn't automatic with updating. It was manually updatedd. It didn't decrease in percentage when the TS module got revamped/ remade.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The progress bar never hit the 95% mark. It was also at 78% a year ago. The progress bar also wasn't automatic with updating. It was manually updatedd. It didn't decrease in percentage when the TS module got revamped/ remade.

It was up to at least 89% before it was changed to just reading April 23. You can see the archive link here.

Hopefully the new one proves to be more reliable/informative and not just another vague "yeah we're workin' on it". New website should be pretty soon if it's supposed to precede the TS release.

4 hours ago, lamona said:

It was up to at least 89% before it was changed to just reading April 23. You can see the archive link here.

Yes it went up to 89% indeed.

5 hours ago, lamona said:

Hopefully the new one proves to be more reliable/informative and not just another vague "yeah we're workin' on it". New website should be pretty soon if it's supposed to precede the TS release.

Good things need patience..great things to come trust me!

3 hours ago, polydorou said:

Good things need patience..great things to come trust me!

people are still saying that about Dayz.

41 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

people are still saying that about Dayz.

Cool dude 

On 4/6/2018 at 2:45 PM, Cstove said:

What are ur specs?

Not Sure tbh I have had this comp for a long time so I have no idea