Question

I have some questions, So when you are at work (any job such as Police, Fire, EMS, Logistics, ETC...) And it is around time for your shift to end is there a game mechanic that as soon as you leave and store your vehicle at the depot or station are you able to change into civilian clothes in a locker room then get your car and drive it home. And live as a firefighter that is off duty. I want to see something like this because I will be on duty a lot and would like to get a chance to leave some times. Maybe even have a farm or other hobbies. Also will you be able to buy buildings and have an office setup (Created by people) for my logistics enterprise or something. and be able to store vehicles somewhere. And have logos on everything. For example Fedex Freight or UPS (But not these names for copy right reasons).  I want to see all of the following 

-  Fully Custom Logos (Created By player)

- Work Vehicles (Box Trucks, Semis, pickup trucks W/Trailers,) With Logos on them

- Work Uniforms (Custom For The Job or Business created by CEO/Owner)

- Radios/Handheld  (Operational In Vehicle/on foot) 

- Full Vehicle Customization (Work And Personal)

- Full Setup on Paychecks For Workers (Managed by CEO/OWNER, Based on the money earned and work labor)

- For farms (Operational Tractors/Equipment,  Livestock, Fields)

-  Realistic Gas Prices (Diesel and regular)

- Game Mechanic where your car/truck could break down or need repairs

- Fully working Speedometer/Meters in car/trucks

- Cold Weather To where cars/trucks/tractors  have problems starting or cold start

-Working garage to where you can buy parts and install them yourself/ Fix stuff yourself 

- Lessons or licences and schooling that teaches you how to Fix things or Do pretty much anything

- Being able to bring coffee in your car ( Drinks) And Eat at any restaurant and eat and drink at your desk  

[ This is just a short list of what we all hope to see in the game] 

[ Hope the game comes out soon] 

2 answers to this question

I doubt that there will be tractors, people would troll with them (im not talking about you, idk who are you so)

Work uniforms may devs create them, or the owner can change.

As said the money currency will be close to realistic dollar, so maybe the prices for diesel and regular realistic?

Speedometers are confirmed, they work when you drive, a youtuber zoomed and the speedometer was moving to 1 to 0 (the car was parking)

The ofices may be created for devs, not players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdeb123 said:

I have some questions, So when you are at work (any job such as Police, Fire, EMS, Logistics, ETC...) And it is around time for your shift to end is there a game mechanic that as soon as you leave and store your vehicle at the depot or station are you able to change into civilian clothes in a locker room then get your car and drive it home. And live as a firefighter that is off duty. I want to see something like this because I will be on duty a lot and would like to get a chance to leave some times. Maybe even have a farm or other hobbies.

Yes, for careers e.g. Police, Fire and EMS. There will be a locker room for the Police as this is and has been confirmed/ explained already. To go on and off duty as a officer you must go into the police stations locker room and get changed into your police uniform for "On Duty" and your civilian clothes for "Off Duty. I will very much say that it is likely the same with EMS and the Fire Department but these are things that have not really been worked on but I imagine will be similar to the Police career.

When "Off Duty" you can go and do what ever you want to do. Hunt, Fish, Pick Apples, Farm, Mining, Lumberjack, Treasure hunting, scuba diving, exploring and many more. 

Also will you be able to buy buildings and have an office setup (Created by people) for my logistics enterprise or something.

There will be Offices you can buy for your business'

and be able to store vehicles somewhere. And have logos on everything. For example Fedex Freight or UPS (But not these names for copy right reasons).  I want to see all of the following 

Yes, you can create your own Brand logo/ company logo, store vehicles and all sorts. (Not sure where or how you get the storage space).

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Not sure

4. No

5. Work (not sure), Personal (See Twitch clip Directory)

6. Likely

7. Not Livestock and not sure really on the rest.

8. Fuel prices will be realistic but the Governor can change it but it will be capped to how high and how low it can go.

9. Yes, cars and other vehicles can break down.

10. The Speedometer will be fully functional. All of the car things will be functional.

11. Cool Idea, I will give this/ forward this idea to the devs for you.

12. You can be a car mechanic (See twitch clips directory.

13. For your Driving license and more things like becoming qualified to be a police officer, Fire Fighter or EMS you have to watch a tutorial before getting the license or qualification to get such a career.

14. You can eat and drink at restaurants 

• Like 1