Question

hello,

I'm going to buy the version a 500 and I really believe in this game but I can be scared to be disappointed or not to croket so I wanted to know if for example I buy the pack has 100 and I love as I thought I can pay 400 to upgrade to the 500 version?

9 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Zetiix said:

hello,

I'm going to buy the version a 500 and I really believe in this game but I can be scared to be disappointed or not to croket so I wanted to know if for example I buy the pack has 100 and I love as I thought I can pay 400 to upgrade to the 500 version?

Yes, you can upgrade and it will take out what you've already paid.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Yes, you can upgrade and it will take out what you've already paid.

he is asking if he plays a little bit in the first module then really likes it can upgrade later on and get a higher package later on i think

example I buy the pack of 30 and then I see that I really like the game and I buy the VIP pack for 470 because I already give 30

On 25/12/2017 at 5:27 PM, tozany4u said:

he is asking if he plays a little bit in the first module then really likes it can upgrade later on and get a higher package later on i think

I know, he's asking if upgrades are a thing and they are.

On 25/12/2017 at 5:41 PM, Zetiix said:

example I buy the pack of 30 and then I see that I really like the game and I buy the VIP pack for 470 because I already give 30

Yes.

21 hours ago, Zetiix said:

Yes, you're able to upgrade your package, but please keep in mind that the prices will increase with the new website, and the website will be updated before module one (21st March 2018). Also some early-bird packages will be completely removed from the store.

Before the new website gets launched we will notify everyone and so that you have the chance to upgrade your package before that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Yes, you're able to upgrade your package, but please keep in mind that the prices will increase with the new website, and the website will be updated before module one (21st March 2018). Also some early-bird packages will be completely removed from the store.

Before the new website gets launched we will notify everyone and so that you have the chance to upgrade your package before that.

When will the new website be launched? thanks

On 26/12/2017 at 3:20 PM, ShadeTrust said:

When will the new website be launched? thanks

Sometime Early in January, but we are not 100% right now when exactly, however like @Isaac said we will notify everyone before the website launches and that will be a few days before it happens.

9 minutes ago, Zetiix said:

@LuckyDuck So in June the prices will already increase?

The prices are increasing before (Module 1; 21st March 2018) when the new Website launches in January and so if January is before June because June is 6 months in and so in the next 4 weeks the prices will have increased and some packages will be gone completely.