Boumu

A CRIME I DID NOT COMMIT

So I just watched the first episode of Making a Murderer in where the plot is a man is sent to prison for a crime he did not commit, (really long explaination; google it if you are interested)

What will happen to players that are involved in a corrupt police department when they are creating false allegations towards an innocent; will they be immediately sent on trial? Will they be banned from that career-role?  Will the innocent be given some sort of reimbursement for being to sent to prison for something they did not commit?

(It's a really good show, sorry if you misinterpreted the title)

Edited by Xentinel

Officers need to make an application and get tested so no noobs or trolls will become members of the law.

And if it does happen admins will take action, idk if there's going to be a compensation but i highly doubt it as it WILL be exploited.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jabba_the_slut said:

from what i understand police wont be able to go corrupt.

Yeah, it's for the best, i mean it will already be 60/70 % crime in Identity so we need some real protection.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2016 at 2:45 PM, BluePandaIta said:

Yeah, it's for the best, i mean it will already be 60/70 % crime in Identity so we need some real protection.

It is surprising, but there are (at the moment) more cops than criminals from what I have seen.

15 hours ago, IDEN said:

It is surprising, but there are (at the moment) more cops than criminals from what I have seen.

No, i actually think they're even. Also i was talking about the 60% of the civilians.

There should be a fine line.  Do I think corruption should be totally eliminated?  Absolutely not and nor would it be completely possible.  There should be systems in place to prevent corruption and severe repercussions in-game that will result if found to be corrupt. 

Yes, as far as I know, you can't go corrupt. I don't know about alot of criminals because there is such as wide range of legit jobs. Plus your not going to be able to steal alot of stuff without weapons... Which are hard to get for civilians.

So most likely, crime will be 20% I would say. Then when people start gaining money. Then it might start to rise has people can start making guns etc.

We shell see!

You all say that a cop wont be able to go corrupt, but my scenario makes it easy to happen and disagree to that:   

Scenario 1:

Say I am a cop, My friend is farming drugs (i know this) he pays me money..... I am corrupt, am I not? I am not arresting him. ( I dont see his drugs just in case it triggers police thing) I just take the money and move a long. He tells me in steam chat/ skype or in ts.... How can you stop it? you cant.

Scenario Part 2: 

Cops have a location hit on a drug business, I tip my friend off telling him that the cops are going to raid his place.... He moves the drugs or is ready and makes a get away with all his money. 

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 2:58 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

You all say that a cop wont be able to go corrupt, but my scenario makes it easy to happen and disagree to that:   

Scenario 1:

Say I am a cop, My friend is farming drugs (i know this) he pays me money..... I am corrupt, am I not? I am not arresting him. ( I dont see his drugs just in case it triggers police thing) I just take the money and move a long. He tells me in steam chat/ skype or in ts.... How can you stop it? you cant.

Scenario Part 2: 

Cops have a location hit on a drug business, I tip my friend off telling him that the cops are going to raid his place.... He moves the drugs or is ready and makes a get away with all his money. 

Scenario 1: That would be failing to roleplay since you are communicating out of character and will get you demoted.

Scenario 2: Demoted, the time length may vary, it depends on how you tell him, if it is out of character (steam chat) it's way worse than IC.

4 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Scenario 1: That would be failing to roleplay since you are communicating out of character and will get you demoted.

Scenario 2: Demoted, the time length may vary, it depends on how you tell him, if it is out of character (steam chat) it's way worse than IC.

What if I never got caught/ I phoned him in game out of sight?

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:18 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

i mean if you have to become a police man at least be a good one

On 13.3.2016 at 11:18 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

if another cop finds out your friend is doing that criminal sh*t he'll tell it to his comrades. if one of them knows that you're the criminal's friend and that you've visited him multiple times you, james, would fucked it up, because i'll be an ingame detective i could stalk you

Edited by Shimozukachi

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

if another cop finds out your friend is doing that criminal sh*t he'll tell it to his comrades. if one of them knows that you're the criminal's friend and that you've visited him multiple times you, james, would fucked it up, because i'll be an ingame detective i could stalk you

fair enough.

• Like 1