Dopey

Greetings from the Midwest USA

I

Am

Dopey

Greetings all, the names Dopey. Many of you may remember me from the Arma 3 Asylum servers. I am 28 years old, I do not live in my mom's basement, but I wish I did, because then I'd have a really kickass rig to play on. I actually am a famery man, father and hubby. Basically the lazy sumbitch that won't get up to make his own coffee. Pardon my french.  I have many life professions, but the few I want you all to know.. 

I'm a rocket scientist, astronaut.. and part time Yelper.

I was once an Officer on the Asylum servers, thanks to "Officer Jinn".. but very shortly I turned rogue and started living a life of crime. My knack is robbing all of the gas stations in a row, without getting caught. 

I use to be a twitch streamer, when life allowed me the patience. Twitch.tv/DopeyZero9   > I have some good times on Asylum on the highlights.  I also mess around with YT here and there, if you wna take a gander Youtube/Dopeyzero9

If you hadn't figured it out by the name, yes I am Dopey. In all ways possible. #420YoloSwaghashtag 

I am very excited to be a backer of Identity. I have longed for a game like this. I still hadn't decided what kind of character I would like to be, but if you have ever met me, you will know that I take Roleplay to 100 as much as I can, as much as my fellow RP'er will let me. So be expecting something wild from me. 

I am currently only backing 30$, however I hope the upgrade system is installed soon so I can keep adding to my pledge. I have a lot of faith in these guys. Paratus once took out a good portion of his time one day to personally help me with a vehicle problem on Asylum (even though now all me vehicles are gone!! :o! but I guess I can cope) After having a conversation with him I quickly realized he knows his stuff. So I trust them with my $, with my pledge. I trust they will take this game far, as they have already created one of my personal all time favorites on Arma 3.

So before I go writing a biography of my life, or what I want you to think is my life.. 

I welcome all of you to conversations of endless proportions, as I frequently check my email because I like to act important while in the grocery store line. 

Til next time!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Well welcome Dopey. You sound like you know your stuff, but if you need any help, let me know. 

Thank you for the Welcome Andrew!

I do need a little help.. I need a little help in persuading the Devs into making another teaser video! xD 

• Like 1

Welcome to the identity community! Greetings Dopey!

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

I

Am

Dopey

I am currently only backing 30$, however I hope the upgrade system is installed soon so I can keep adding to my pledge. I have a lot of faith in these guys. 

@Dopey

Well when they change the store on this website some of the things like insured cars and money will be removed from the pledges, so be quick to upgrade if you want them and yes the upgrade system will probably be after that shop change and such

• Like 1

Hey thanks everyone for the Warm Welcomes! 

@JamesLuck01 I hope I can upgrade quick, wish I had more money to pledge right off the bat, but you know as a famery man I have to watch my budget :P 

I was thinking of leaning more towards "Homeowner".. good goal?

@JamesLuck01 

Sounds awesome, I mean the money will likely be gone within the first few minutes because money burns holes in my pockets.. but the place to live doesn't sound all bad.

I lived on the Streets of Athira for 6 months.. Homeless is not an option.

Welcome @Dopey, i hope that you are fitting in well.

I must ask that, you being of a criminal nature, have you decided what you want to do in Identity?

If not then i would like to offer you a place in The Bad Company Rangers MC. We are currently small but we hope to get bigger. We are very professional and hardcore on RP.

If you are at all interested then here is a link to my forum post that explains everything: Link

Hope to get a response from you at some point as we are in dying need or more executives especially someone like you is of an older and mature nature and know their stuff.

Herzog

On 3/9/2016 at 8:10 PM, Olio said:

Welcome! Where in the midwest? Wisconsin here.

Sadly, I live in Illinois.. yeah not much to say about that!

@Herzog Thank you for the gesture, I will look into this and keep this in mind. I have not decided what I want to do in Identity yet. Going from my persona from the Asylum servers.. I am sometimes a really friendly guy.. giving my good spoils away to the random guy saying "I'm new here".. to becoming a mass murderer.. or leading the cops on a 30 minute chase just for robbing a store.  I like to consider myself a "small time crook". I will look into your offer.

Welcome @Dopey! advise you to join the Roseport Pirates, as I think it would suit you better.

I'm offering a high position that I need someone to take and I think that person could be you! Imagine! Sailing the seas, robbing boats, and sinking PMC/PD ships!

If you're interested, link is here!

Hope you respond.

Thanks,

- Captain Alex "Crazy" Stryker.

Edited by TrueCrazyMan

@HairyGrenade Thank you!

@TrueCrazyMan I thank you for the offer, not really sure being a Pirate is my thing, but I will still check you guys out and refer those I know who like to raid the high seas your way!

Thx for the welcomes.

On 3/9/2016 at 9:10 AM, Dopey said:

Sadly, I live in Illinois.. yeah not much to say about that!

Yeah Illinois is pretty bland, but currently working in Iowa so not to much better :P

@Olio Yessir, Illinois is not the place to Vacation to if anyone else chimes in on this convo. 

My life plan is to wait until my daughters are around the age to where they get serious boyfriends, then I'm moving far south.. Possibly Georgia hadn't decided where exactly yet, but the move is set in stone. I will be that dad.

What kind of work are you doing in Iowa Olio? if you don't mind me asking?