JamesLuck01

So how many people here thinking of owning a community server?

Community Servers  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How serious will the server be?

• Hardcore Roleplay
    • Serious Roleplay
    • Semi-Serious Roleplay
    • Casual Roleplay

I am just wondering how many community members are actually going to get there own community server and how serious will the rp be?

I will get 1 hopefully and want to make it a Serious RP server.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I would have an in interest in it. Not sure what hardcore RP is, so I would just go with regular serious. Depending on who is running it, semi-serious usually borders more on semi than serious, at least in my experience. And now that I've found a serious server, I can't see myself ever going back to SS, at least not permanently.

Has there been a mention on how much it'll be to rent?

3 hours ago, lpriml said:

I would have an in interest in it. Not sure what hardcore RP is, so I would just go with regular serious. Depending on who is running it, semi-serious usually borders more on semi than serious, at least in my experience. And now that I've found a serious server, I can't see myself ever going back to SS, at least not permanently.

Has there been a mention on how much it'll be to rent?

No they have not mentioned any thing which includes who you will be able to rent servers from and/ or how much it will be.

ive owned plenty of servers on other games and will definetley be owning a serious ropleplay server as soon as i can! :)

• Like 1

Serious to hardcore. Cant stand little kids that dont know how to RP properly. Ill probably spend a bit of time on the public servers to see how they go before getting my own

• Like 1

We'll be getting one for certain. We've talked a lot about it, and while it is going to be designated as a roleplay server, it's not in the conventional sense. We will expect, at the very least, that people will play their role realistically, i.e. criminals who try to get away with a crime, as opposed to the GTA stereotype 'bad ass'. While only a couple of us have played Altis Life, most of us have seen many video's of it, and the kind of 'wild west' game play you see in most of them is definitely not what we will be looking for. If folks want to adopt a 'persona' as well, well that's fine too, but we feel that due to the real life setting of Identity that this conventional view of roleplay will not be necessary in order for folks to adopt a role.

17 hours ago, Herzog said:

Serious to hardcore. Cant stand little kids that dont know how to RP properly

you and me both! gmod is a pain in the ASS when 7 year olds are running around screaming  

• Like 2

I'm hoping they'll be a server out there like LSRP ( http://ls-rp.com/?page=home ) where it's Type base, using /me's and /do's and IC chat and whatnot. 

I'm not sure if i'll ever make one myself or run one myself. I'm just a teen. But i would love to be a mod or something like that for one. Maybe someday.

• Like 2

Possibly unless someone else I know does it, I know plenty of people that would probably migrate from Gmod DRP since it's gotten stale for a lot people. Would be semi serious, no age discrimination. 

Edited by Kalebninja

56 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

Possibly unless someone else I know does it, I know plenty of people that would probably migrate from Gmod DRP since it's gotten stale for a lot people. Would be semi serious, no age discrimination. 

Well Good Luck if you do. :D 

I am hoping to expand my clan to include Identity and have a server, we are currently a DayZ only clan, but even if that's a no go I may start my own server, depending on the demand and the costs.

4 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

I am hoping to expand my clan to include Identity and have a server, we are currently a DayZ only clan, but even if that's a no go I may start my own server, depending on the demand and the costs.

Good Luck!

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1